Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Arsenal For Relegation - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal For Relegation (1915 Views)

Middle-East Consortium To Buy Arsenal For £1.5bn / Lukas Podolski To Join Arsenal For An Undisclosed Fee / Samir Nasri Leave Arsenal For Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2007
Based on the performance of Arsenal in recent times, I don't think they would be in the first 5 by the end of next season. 

Comments are welcomed,
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by somze(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2007
I'm with u man wink
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2007
Yes o my brother, Arsenal has nothing to offer this coming season,

They still have alot of work to do,

wassup bro
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by vichel(m): 4:34am On Jul 13, 2007
u guyz r prob sic in the head to think of sumtin like dat, u just wait and c, the only real competition we will hv dis season wud be commin from liverpool and man-u, not even chealsea has a shot
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2007
@POSTER,

r u on DRUG? for u to think like that, i guess u are so high or did u just come back from the PARAGA joint when u posted this thread? because its people that have alchohol in their blood stream that thinks like this

*hiss and piss on the thread*
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2007
@vichel

U got it the wrong way man, Even FC's u do not expect, will give Arsenal a very very tough time this season, Arsenal will be beaten at the emirates uncountable times this season,

@topeorekoy

Chairman, I am not on drugs ooo, Perhaps u should be on drugs for not accepting the fact,
Lets keep our fingers crossed, and see wat happens by the start of the season,
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2007
topeorekoy:

@POSTER,

r u on DRUG? for u to think like that, i guess u are so high or did u just come back from the PARAGA joint when u posted this thread? because its people that have alchohol in their blood stream that thinks like this

*hiss and piss on the thread*

Truth is bitter
You know i use to tell you that
Arsenal will play coca-cola league,
Here is just a confirmation
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2007
software:

@topeorekoy

Chairman, I am not on drugs ooo, Perhaps u should be on drugs for not accepting the fact,
Lets keep our fingers crossed, and see what happens by the start of the season,

I hope u are not a BLUES because it is only people that say they are BLUES rather than a TRUE BLUE (someone like danson4life)[[/b]that think like that. anyone like dason4life is a BLUES and am very sure that he has taken u to the [b]PARAGA JOINT and with what have seen about about u, u took over TEN CUPS
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2007
Na wa o i never knew people could talk out of their asses
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by jejelolatu(f): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2007
@topic

was that supposed to be a joke??

umhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
this is bad belle, i bet this is a chelsea fans doing, they love talking about arsenal so they created a sight for that purpose.

have fun, dreaming. at the end of the season u get to wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by kitaun(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Akolawole

Thanx for referring me to this thread, best believe I did not bother opening the thread before . . . embarassed

am I any surprised? undecided

Thanx for once again dissociating urself from nauseous threads like these cool

@GUNNERS

There really is no need responding to these threads as reasonable peeps wont take these threads serious wink
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by mukina2: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2007
Softwareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

see i told you , you were slowly losing it embarassed tongue tongue

go see ur doctor man angry tongue
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by SirKay3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ all,

What are we supposed to make out of this?

Agreed am a GUNNER, but I wouldn't just sit down and be writing things to provoke other people to anger.

TTBD please.
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by ayusman16(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2007
PEOPLE JUST DEY ENVY ARSENAL STYLE OF PLAY AND THEY WISH THEY ARE GUNNERS, HMMM! BUT IT DOESNT COME CHEAP,
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2007
@dason4life

yes u are right broo , the truth is always bitter

@topeorekoy

Why are you always so interested with this paraga stuff? Are u supplier? are you trying to market your good and services? cos i cant just get it, Paraga paraga paraga, abeg oooo na u don shark oo,
But dont u think Arsenal would truly not qualify for the next UCL?

@chuckd

Pls who r you reffering to? I think you should come out straight and open, are you afraid?

@jejelolatu

This is no bad belle, I got his info from a very reliable source, as a matter of fact, He plays in Arsenal, Dont bother to ask me who, The truth is always bitter,

@kituan
Better wake up to reality, The truth is always bitter, It is left to you to take it or not, Arsenal wount be playing in the next UCL, Mark my words bro

@muki

Muki, u need to go see ur doc not me, I am ok and i know wat i am saying,
am a winner, cos i belong to, You know wat i mean, THE MONEY DEYYYYYY grin grin

@ayusman16

Hey bro, why should i envy arsenal? I say the truth always, With the present state of arenal, i dont think there is any hope for them, Lets try and find a solution about the matter on ground
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by A40(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2007
@software
You are the next person that is due for rehab angry

Worm is already there waiting to keep you company, Ignoramus

Bloody clown

stones software on the head and walks out of thread
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by ladebi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2007
Please can you state your reason why ARSENAL would be relegated.
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by babs787(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
Reasons please
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
A-40:

@software
You are the next person that is due for rehab angry

Worm is already there waiting to keep you company, Ignoramus

Bloody clown

stones software on the head and walks out of thread

SO u are a killer? U want to kill me abi? I will draw the attention of the police to this,

Re: Arsenal For Relegation by software(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2007
ladebi:

Please can you state your reason why ARSENAL would be relegated.

babs787:

Reasons please

ONLY A BLIND PERSON WOUNT SEE THE REASONS,
THE REASONS ARE WRITTEN ALL OVER THE PLACE,
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2007
software:

Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2007
software:

u just need a REHAB thats all i can say
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by ayusman16(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2007
That how they would continue not see reason until we win treble this season, SOMEBODY SAY AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUNNER TILL I PAI!!!
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by chuckdee4(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2007
Software ure obviously infected with a virus, of course i was referring to u, it doesn't take a rocket science to source that out.
Anyway like i said, ur talking out ur ass, we all know what comes out the ass, thats right CRAP,

Like my fellow Gunners suggested u do need help sad Serious one
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by psalmsing: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2007
I PRAY SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DEM SHOULD GO AND LEAVE BIG BOIS
THEY ARE ALL SMALL BOIS,IMAGINE SMALL BOIS PLAYER LEAGUE
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by Banderas(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2007
You do realise that only Liverpool beat our young and inexperienced team amongst the top teams last season (Top teams here means Manu, Chelski, Liverpool and Totts).

Then we have a new season where the young and inexperienced team are no longer so inexperienced.

Hahaha, You know, the team I'm quite sure will NOT win the premiership this season is chelsea. They're no longer so far above the rest, and their coach, Well, August is close,
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2007
@POSTER,

u just need a little REHAB, for u to think that ARSENAL will be relegated maybe u were dreaming. is ur real name JOSEPH? i think so. the will be the end of THE PREMIERSHIP. who else will play in the league? nobody
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by vichel(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2007
The epl can do very well without chelsea, but it can definately not survive without the Gunners or the Red devils, altho am not a fan of d latter. GO GUNNERS!!
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by Harlex(m): 4:15am On Jul 18, 2007
don't even think of it.
manunited 4 life.
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by A40(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
Gunners ignore these clowns grin
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by topeorekoy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
PSALMSIN AND SOFTWARE'

u guys r just clowns. even a Man United fan knows that i can't happen. may ask, r u both chelsea fans? because they r d 1 that can talk like that
Re: Arsenal For Relegation by A40(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2007
One characteristic about Chelsea fans is thats they know little or nothing about football

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torres, Pato Or Aguero: Who's Best For Chelsea? / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Lyon (4 - 0) On 18th October 2011 / Mourinho Poke Vilanova Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.