Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child (50457 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / An Abandoned Child At Iyana Ipaja. / The Story Of An Abandoned Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Please send me the account number and other payment process to my email. Handsomeemmy@gmail.com but i will drop the little i have monday or tuesday. May God bless you guys.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Handsomeemmy: Please send me the account number and other payment process to my email. Handsomeemmy@gmail.com but i will drop the little i have monday or tuesday. May God bless you guys.

account info sent

Thanx. . . God Bless
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
I was so happy to see this , this morning! Looks like a very good plan. Please send me the paypal info. Thanks!
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hey. Pls send account details to reniceblue@gmail.com. Pls keep it up guys.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
pls send the paypal details to lanredick@yahoo.com.... grin. One question, can the child be adopted?
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
talina: I was so happy to see this , this morning! Looks like a very good plan. Please send me the paypal info. Thanks!

engineerd: pls send the paypal details to lanredick@yahoo.com.... grin. One question, can the child be adopted?

Paypal information sent.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
iceblue: Hey. Pls send account details to reniceblue@gmail.com. Pls keep it up guys.

Account details sent.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
engineerd: pls send the paypal details to lanredick@yahoo.com.... grin. One question, can the child be adopted?

I think there is an error with the email you gave. The mail we sent returned undelivered.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
^ OJ, same paypal address as before can be used?
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
naijababe: ^ OJ, same paypal address as before can be used?

yes ma.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
OAM4J:

I think there is an error with the email you gave. The mail we sent returned undelivered.

Can you post they paypal email address then? I don't want to post my preferred email....
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Markenny(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
@poster do you accpt moneybooker..

If yes details to my mail..
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
engineerd:

Can you post they paypal email address then? I don't want to post my preferred email....

please email niralandcharity@gmail.com

Markenny: @poster do you accpt moneybooker..

If yes details to my mail..

please what is moneybooker
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by delpee(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
Please send account details to monyxbodycare@yahoo.com.Well done queenafric and Tehn partners. Gods blessings will flow to you in multiples IJN.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Markenny(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
r231:

please email niralandcharity@gmail.com

please what is moneybooker

www.moneybooker.com ....moneybooker is easy way to tranfer money through mail address...if your mail address is register with moneybooker I can tranfer fund to your email adress,you can withdraw money from moneybooker account from all over the world..if you have moneybooker credit card.if not you have to tranfer first to your bank account befor withdrawing..

Just like paypal mail address without credit card.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
delpee: Please send account details to monyxbodycare@yahoo.com.Well done queenafric and Tehn partners. Gods blessings will flow to you in multiples IJN.

Account info sent

Thanks

Markenny:

www.moneybooker.com ....moneybooker is easy way to tranfer money through mail address...if your mail address is register with moneybooker I can tranfer fund to your email adress,you can withdraw money from moneybooker account from all over the world..if you have moneybooker credit card.if not you have to tranfer first to your bank account befor withdrawing..

Just like paypal mail address without credit card.

No we don't but we have paypal doh
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by sexyverah(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
our leaders r busy spending millions on jus birthday parties....... very sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Markenny(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
r231:

Account info sent

Thanks

No we don't but we have paypal doh

Okay ...I have paypal too..send datails
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Markenny:

Okay ...I have paypal too..send datails

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by habayommy: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
yomi_ed_blues@yahoo.co.uk I wud drop the little i have on Friday. I hope is Not too late.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
habayommy: yomi_ed_blues@yahoo.co.uk I wud drop the little i have on Friday. I hope is Not too late.

Account details sent.

Friday is not too late. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by success4(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Pls send the account details dizkovery@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
success4: Pls send the account details dizkovery@yahoo.com

Account details sent.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Ivynwa(f): 4:50am On Jun 10, 2012
The picture in which Ayomide was getting a bath is shocking. I never knew (from her former pictures)that she is that lean, Jesus christ!
The poor child is going through a lot---thank goodness that God laid it in the heart of Queenafric and the girl's state captured her attention. Oh my God she needs plenty milk, good food, medications, adequate care. Let us all spare and sacrifice whatever we can that can help her situation.

Mr r231 pls send me the account details at ivorybt@yahoo.com.
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by OAM4J: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2012
Ivynwa: The picture in which Ayomide was getting a bath is shocking. I never knew (from her former pictures)that she is that lean, Jesus christ!
The poor child is going through a lot---thank goodness that God laid it in the heart of Queenafric and the girl's state captured her attention. Oh my God she needs plenty milk, good food, medications, adequate care. Let us all spare and sacrifice whatever we can that can help her situation.

Mr r231 pls send me the account details at ivorybt@yahoo.com.

Account info sent

Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by kay9(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2012
Time to pay rent for my 2-bedroom apartment in heaven! smiley
Well done, queenafric! Well done TeHN!
Please send details to khay9yne@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2012
kay9: Time to pay rent for my 2-bedroom apartment in heaven! smiley
Well done, queenafric! Well done TeHN!
Please send details to khay9yne@gmail.com

Account info ent

Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Teenaba(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2012
Acc details to just_cheez@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by babybird82(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Account details to g4gozie@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by r231(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2012
Teenaba: Acc details to just_cheez@yahoo.co.uk

Account info ent

Thanks

babybird82: Account details to g4gozie@gmail.com

Thanks

Account info ent

Thanks
Re: Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child by Flawless(f): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Please send acct information to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.