Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Medical Marijuana?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Medical Marijuana?? (820 Views)

Poll: Should teens be allowed to use Medical Marijuana?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (1 vote)
Can't Say: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member / Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Teens Be Allowed To Use Medical Marijuana?? by mmrtt3: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
I'm kind a anti-marijuana person. But as we say life is unpredictable i.e. you get what you least expect. My son is suffering from autism and doctor prescribed him medical marijuana. I thought doctor is crazy.... How he can ask my son to smoke marijuana at this minor age?? I really got confused what i should do and what not?? Then i did some research on internet.

What is Autism?
Autism is known as a complex developmental disability. Experts believe that Autism presents itself during the first three years of a person's life. The condition is the result of a neurological disorder that has an effect on normal brain function, affecting development of the person's communication and social interaction skills.

People with autism have issues with non-verbal communication, a wide range of social interactions, and activities that include an element of play and/or banter.

Medical marijuana helps autistic child, but most parents are afraid to talk about it openly! At a medical marijuana event, a man and his wife came up and said they wanted to talk confidentially about how medical cannabis ""cured autism"" in their daughter. If you are interested to know more about autism, you can read an interesting story here which changed my perception towards medical marijuana:

Medical Marijuana: A ""Cure"" for Autism?

Should teens be allowed to use Medical marijuana for Autism or any other sickness? what's your view on this?

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy / Septic Arthritis / Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.