Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,344 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad (2237 Views)

How Is The Wi I Network From Oxygenbroadband In Ikeja? / My Ipad Won't Connect To Glo 3g / How Do I Subsribe For Mtn Internet On My Ipad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad by chux76(m): 1:31am On May 01, 2012
I just got an iPad 2 wit wifi but I can not get past the Wi-Fi Networks stage,I have chosen English as the Language,got to select Country and chose Nigeria,and now its at the Wi-Fi Networks stage,how do I bypass it since I am not connected and I have not subscribed to any wi-fi provider. The other option is connect to iTunes.and when you select it,it takes me to the screen which shows iTunes and the cord. How do I bypass all these to get to the homepage?
Re: I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad by adetwin(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2012
Connect ur Ipad to ur Laptop, open d itunes installed on ur Laptop then c a restore Dialog bus click & it restore ur Ipad bt U must b connected 2 Internet
Re: I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad by chux76(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2012
adetwin: Connect ur Ipad to ur Laptop, open d itunes installed on ur Laptop then c a restore Dialog bus click & it restore ur Ipad bt U must b connected 2 Internet

I have downloaded and installed iTunes on my Laptop but when I connect the iPad and start iTunes, an error message pops up wit some weird numbers and wat nots. I uninstalled the iTunes and reinstalled I still got the same error message. What can I do? I set up WI-FI on my laptop,the iPad sees it but cant connect.
Re: I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad by adetwin(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2012
Again d itunes installed is it d compatible version? because am surprise with ur reply, try another system that runs itunes to see if ur system itself is nt d cause
Re: I Can Get Past The "Wi-fi" Stage On My Ipad by chux76(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2012
OK..I will do that. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Techno Phantom Pad Won't Turn On / Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / Where To Get Original Dell 600 Laptop Battery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.