Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? (31180 Views)

Washing Automobile Mechanical Parts With Petrol; Is It Really Wrong? / What Are Your Experiences With A V6 Engine? Does It Consume A Lot Of Fuel? / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2012
Acelifted: I have heard many warnings about using a V6 engine, ranging from high cost of maintenance to non-durability. I am about changing the engine of my Toyota Camry 2002-2003 (big Daddy) and once again, my mechanic has warned that he prefers i get a V4, even though the price difference is alarming (N110,000 as against N320,000 of V4).

What is really wrong with a V6 engine? have auto makers made a mistake by manufacturing it? Haba!
The 4cyl. Engine in d camry is an i4 (known as an inline or straight 4). 99% of 4cyl Cars use I-4s. A V6 engine has two rows of 3Cyls on either side, a V8 has 2 rows of four cylinders on either side while an i6 engine has d cyls arranged vertically. I find it odd dat a lot of mechanics call i4 engines 'V4's- its amusing.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Ikenna351(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2012
iykay4455: The only problem I have with a V6 engine is the fuel consumption

Have you ever owned a V6? Or you are just saying what clowns that call themselves mechanics in Nigeria told you? Or are you basing your belief on complain from people who abused their V6s, with lack of proper maintenance & come back to blame their innocent cars? Dont always believe what you read!

Like i said in my previous post here, if V6 isnt that good, durable & fuel efficient, then my present 2 cars wouldnt have been V6s. This last Easter break, I travelled with one of them to East from Abuja. On coming back, I left Enugu at 6am & got to Area 1, Garki, Abuja at 12.30pm on the dot, with only one full tank (less than 7 hrs drive) . For those that complain that V6s are gas guzzelers, go figure!

Ever listened to a V6 engine song while you rev it? Oh! It can be so sweet! Most V6s i know are torquey engines. They are very good for overtaking; design for hiways or long distance trips. With a V6 on highway, to overtake a car on a single lane, all it needs is a small flex of throttle pedal & the car will shoot out like rocket & you will be so amazed how the vehicle you just overtook will be fading away behind you. Unlike I4s that you will have accelerate hard, to gain high hp before you could sluggishly overtake a car before you. What it takes to overtake a vehicle on highway faster is engine torque, not hp, which most I4s lack (though some newer I4s have improved on the torques). The only I4 that are as torquey as V6s, sometimes better, are Diesels. Yes, they can so good. But Nigerians dont drive Diesels. Reasons? Long strory for another thread.

The only time you would know how underpowered most I4s are is when loads are added to the engine, especially, when you switch on A/C. You would start & keep wondering where all the oomph or power has gone.

But the fact remains, some V6s consume fuel more than the others. First, auto transmission V6s will consume more fuel than the manual trans V6s counterparts. Some V6s models of some brands consume fuel more than the others. A faulty V6 engine management would guzzle fuel, if not fixed, likewise the I4 counterparts. When out of spec or non-factory tyre sizes are mounted in a V6 or I4, it increases the car's fuel consumption. If the tyre is under-inflated, it will increase the fuel consumption, be it V6 or I4. If you drive aggressively with V6 in the cities, it will guzzle fuel like Hell.

I drive gently with my V6 when am in the city. I always try not to rev beyond 3k rpm, even though it can be very tempting to push beyond that, knowing there are so much power left unused. But it helps with the economy when driven in cities. With my driving style in the cites, i average almost the same mpg with the I4s. But once i hit expressway or highway, I would push it for the Hell of it. cool cool cool

V6s are fun cars, especially the manual trans ones that give room for stunts to be put on those wheels (when in the mood) with aggressive gears shifting & smart clutch engagements, getting the full power of V6 on the wheels (which is why my 2 V6s are manual trans) cool cool cool . V6s are designed to give one driving them some driving pleasures one could ever imagine. The thing is, once you experience the power & driving pleasures a clean V6 gives, you will swear never to go back to I4.

Ikenna.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by omar22(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2012
V6 generates more horse power and consume less fuel than a straight 6 engine and they are smaller in size
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by kolnel: 8:11pm On May 02, 2012
Six cylinders engine drives better than four cylinders.
The issue is with our mechanics. Just like we used to be scared of fuel injector car in the 90s. Six cylinders can actually take more punishments. But they hate lagos traffics.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Olubachar(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2012
Lexusgs430:

V8 in my summation, are one of the best engines out there. Three points to note -:
(1) cost of fuelling ie consumption
(2) our mechanics scared of the V8 under the bonnet
(3) if the engine goes wrong, would be best to get another better engine than repair
grin
Lexusgs430:

V8 in my summation, are one of the best engines out there. Three points to note -:
(1) cost of fuelling ie consumption
(2) our mechanics scared of the V8 under the bonnet
(3) if the engine goes wrong, would be best to get another better engine than repair
D: good points
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by iyatrustee(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2012
i drive a honda accord v6 and must confess dat d car dey fire! even as a lady i dey enjoy am wella cos i be ruff rider. but then, is it true dat v6 cars are cheaper to buy cos dey are expensive to maintain?
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by eseosa77(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2012
i ve been using a v6 bmw 3 series for 5 years now,the fuel economy is suparb.i ve friends who uses volkwagen,audi benz,dem dey trip how my car no dey comsume fuel dispite being a v6 engine.U will not believe i went to winners charpel(cannan land) with full tank to and fro benin and my friend whose audi wagon was 2wks old,has to buy half tank when we were coming back.that car does not consume fuel at all each time i travell with it.Yesterday i just bought another v6 BMW 3series and gave the old one to my dad.Note that the v6 is more espensive when u are buying from the factory,but because of the complex nature of it,our mechanics who cannot handle it very well,would ask u to go for the v4,therefore the demand for v4 increased thereby increasing the price over v6.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Ikenna351(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2012
iyatrustee: i drive a honda accord v6 and must confess dat d car dey fire! even as a lady i dey enjoy am wella cos i be ruff rider. but then, is it true dat v6 cars are cheaper to buy cos dey are expensive to maintain?

They are cheaper to buy because of low demand from Nigerians. The low demand of V6 in Nigeria is because clowns here scare Nigerians away from V6s, with their foolish & upsetting reasons, making Nigerian used V6s not to have resale values.

The used good/fairly used/tokunbo V6 engines dont sale in Nigeria becuase there is low demand of them. There is low demand of V6 engines in the used car spare markets in Nigeria becuase the V6 engines are "NEVER SAY DIE" engines. They are everlasting, most durable engine you can ever imagine, if properly cared for (especially the timing belt, water pump & tensioners replaced as when due). Thats the reason why the V6 engines sale less, cost less or cheaper than I4 engines.

Ikenna.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by koolguy88(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2012
v6 is good to use. it's a/c is trilling. smooth movemt, less engine sound, long journey, 1000rmp town cruise will consume less fuel cos the car will move faster, after using v6 i dont think i'll ever enjoy v4 rather i'll go for v8
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2012
Ikenna351:

Have you ever owned a V6? Or you are just saying what clowns that call themselves mechanics in Nigeria told you? Or are you basing your belief on complain from people who abused their V6s, with lack of proper maintenance & come back to blame their innocent cars? Dont always believe what you read!

Like i said in my previous post here, if V6 isnt that good, durable & fuel efficient, then my present 2 cars wouldnt have been V6s. This last Easter break, I travelled with one of them to East from Abuja. On coming back, I left Enugu at 6am & got to Area 1, Garki, Abuja at 12.30pm on the dot, with only one full tank (less than 7 hrs drive) . For those that complain that V6s are gas guzzelers, go figure!

Ever listened to a V6 engine song while you rev it? Oh! It can be so sweet! Most V6s i know are torquey engines. They are very good for overtaking; design for hiways or long distance trips. With a V6 on highway, to overtake a car on a single lane, all it needs is a small flex of throttle pedal & the car will shoot out like rocket & you will be so amazed how the vehicle you just overtook will be fading away behind you. Unlike I4s that you will have accelerate hard, to gain high hp before you could sluggishly overtake a car before you. What it takes to overtake a vehicle on highway faster is engine torque, not hp, which most I4s lack (though some newer I4s have improved on the torques). The only I4 that are as torquey as V6s, sometimes better, are Diesels. Yes, they can so good. But Nigerians dont drive Diesels. Reasons? Long strory for another thread.

The only time you would know how underpowered most I4s are is when loads are added to the engine, especially, when you switch on A/C. You would start & keep wondering where all the oomph or power has gone.

But the fact remains, some V6s consume fuel more than the others. First, auto transmission V6s will consume more fuel than the manual trans V6s counterparts. Some V6s models of some brands consume fuel more than the others. A faulty V6 engine management would guzzle fuel, if not fixed, likewise the I4 counterparts. When out of spec or non-factory tyre sizes are mounted in a V6 or I4, it increases the car's fuel consumption. If the tyre is under-inflated, it will increase the fuel consumption, be it V6 or I4. If you drive aggressively with V6 in the cities, it will guzzle fuel like Hell.

I drive gently with my V6 when am in the city. I always try not to rev beyond 3k rpm, even though it can be very tempting to push beyond that, knowing there are so much power left unused. But it helps with the economy when driven in cities. With my driving style in the cites, i average almost the same mpg with the I4s. But once i hit expressway or highway, I would push it for the Hell of it. cool cool cool

V6s are fun cars, especially the manual trans ones that give room for stunts to be put on those wheels (when in the mood) with aggressive gears shifting & smart clutch engagements, getting the full power of V6 on the wheels (which is why my 2 V6s are manual trans) cool cool cool . V6s are designed to give one driving them some driving pleasures one could ever imagine. The thing is, once you experience the power & driving pleasures a clean V6 gives, you will swear never to go back to I4.

Ikenna.
well articulated. I plan to add another inline 6 to my car,the e36 bmw 328i (i got an offer for an e36 bmw m3 but for N2.1m so i'm holding on). I once drove a 328i from warri to benin. It was the most awesome experience i had driving a '98 car. To be honest,i dont think any car built in '98 in its class is faster...but consumption was more compared to my 320i.
About my 320i, i used a full tank to warri from Pharcourt and back to pharcourt during the fuel crises period early this year. (arrived home with the fuel guage needle just below the 1/4 mark). @poster, you can live with a V6/I6 just give it a try.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Roland17(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2012
Nigerian Mechanics are very lazy, that's the only reason they dislike and dissuade people from buying V6 engines
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by buchi4action(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2012
toba: v6 common problems are gear box and fuel consumption.

My car dey drink fuel like humans drink water when thirsty
then your injector (fuel injecting system) is faulty.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Acelifted: 10:40pm On May 02, 2012
This is from the original poster..

The car presently uses a V4 engine that has grown weak. Is it now possible to replace it with a V6 engine? are there no complications in the future? What am I to look our for?

Thank you for all the wonderful views. They have helped.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by KA24DETT(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2012
yungboss:
well articulated. I plan to add another inline 6 to my car,the e36 bmw 328i (i got an offer for an e36 bmw m3 but for N2.1m so i'm holding on). I once drove a 328i from warri to benin. It was the most awesome experience i had driving a '98 car. To be honest,i dont think any car built in '98 in its class is faster...but consumption was more compared to my 320i.
About my 320i, i used a full tank to warri from Pharcourt and back to pharcourt during the fuel crises period early this year. (arrived home with the fuel guage needle just below the 1/4 mark). @poster, you can live with a V6/I6 just give it a try.

You have to try 98 Nissan maxima v6 VQ30DE if you think no 98 car is faster .. Beats BMW inline 6 0-60 and 80-120km/h with power delivery. But u are right though. V6 is faster and has a smoother power delivery. I can't imagine buying an inline 4.
A well maintained v6 can last forever. My old 98 maxima lasted till 340,000km and it never died. Nissan uses timing chain so no need for belt maintenance.
There is a lot more to fuel consumption than V6 or inline 4. Worn spark plug, old 02 sensors , bad air filter, clogged oil filter. No 2 cars will give you the same gas mileage . A lot of factors is at play.
Everything boils down to maintenance. You maintain any engine and it can run forever. You skimp on it and the first thing you notice is your mileage tanks.
If you want a 6 cylinder with 4 cylinder consumption , get a 6 cylinder with manual transmission. Forced induction and diesels is for another thread ..
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2012
[/b]
KA24DETT:

You have to try 98 Nissan maxima v6 VQ30DE if you think no 98 car is faster .. Beats BMW inline 6 0-60 and 80-120km/h with power delivery.
are you sure, the bimmer is a 2.8l, does 0-60 in 6.4s,with just 190hp and 206lb-ft torque. Lets see ur figure, it does the 1/4 mile in about 15sec...lets see what u've got
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2012
KA24DETT]

You have to try 98 Nissan maxima v6 VQ30DE if you think no 98 car is faster .. Beats BMW inline 6 0-60 and 80-120km/h with power delivery

the bimmer does 0-60 in 6.4s and does 1/4 mile in about 15s, with just 190hp and 206lb-ft torque. Lets see ur figures for the maxima
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Josh316(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2012
purefella: If a car is not v6 and above count me out on buying it , my totyota avalon that was stolen never gave me a problem and my jaguar am using now never give me any problem with very low fuel consumption

V6 and above is the best for male drivers , while v4 is very good for our woman

Sorry bro! your car was stolen? how?
meanwhyl its either v6 or i use keke!! no comparison!!! grin
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by femmy2010(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2012
The only thing wrong with V6 engine is 9ja mechanics.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by KA24DETT(m): 2:07am On May 03, 2012
yungboss: KA24DETT]

You have to try 98 Nissan maxima v6 VQ30DE if you think no 98 car is faster .. Beats BMW inline 6 0-60 and 80-120km/h with power delivery

the bimmer does 0-60 in 6.4s and does 1/4 mile in about 15s, with just 190hp and 206lb-ft torque. Lets see ur figures for the maxima

0-60 in 6.5. 190hp 205Lb torque. BULLETPROOF reliability. WARDS 10 best engine list (95-99) . Both are great engines no doubt but maxima comes out ahead in reliability ..Timing chain not belt driven . Absolutely no maintenance required. Just change oil and drive..
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2012
KA24DETT:

0-60 in 6.5. 190hp 205Lb torque. BULLETPROOF reliability. WARDS 10 best engine list (95-99) . Both are great engines no doubt but maxima comes out ahead in reliability ..Timing chain not belt driven . Absolutely no maintenance required. Just change oil and drive..
ok,the bm's got the timing chain too,even my 320i...looking at wikipedia,bmw comes out all time greatest on ward's top ten list(though not the m52 engine)
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 6:52am On May 03, 2012
KA24DETT:

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by ollystic: 8:25am On May 03, 2012
Ikenna351: Am not hear to talk about how good, durable & fuel efficient a V6 can be. If its not that good, i wouldnt have gone for another V6 as my second car. Am not saying Inline 4 engine is not good, it depends on what you want out of a car, which am not here to discuss, since its not what this thread is all about.

That clown that told you to convert your car to I4 or swap in I4 engine to your V6 engine bay should not have any business with spanners. Or at least, should not have any business with modern cars with EFI engines like yours. Does he really know what it takes to do such a conversion? So he thinks it ends only with the engine swap? Interesting!

To swap in an I4 engine into that your car, that particluar I4 engine harness/wires, not just any Camry I4 harness, will also be swapped in, including that engine complete sensors, relays & ECU/PCM, which must be done with that I4 engine wiring diagram, which I bet you dont have. First, you need to know the paritcular I4 engine model number to get the exact diagram. Also, you should note that the transmission maynot match. So you will need to buy a complete I4 engine with tansmission bolted to it, including the tansmission sensors, harness & ECU too. The radiator maynot match as well, due to different positioning of the water pumps & thermostat housing on both the V6 & I4 engines. So you may need to swap in the I4 radiator too. The best way to do such conversion is to get a donor car & transfer what you need from the donor car to the car been converted. Remember, any wrong connection of the engine harness will result to a lot of issues. Either the car wont start at all or even if it starts, it will never run properly.

Its your call.

Ikenna.

@Ikenna , you are Very Right , The Same Conversion was Done to My Friend's car , Its a Toyota Camry 2002-2003 car also , The Mechanics Promised to Do their Best and Promised the Conversion would Work But the Day they Finish Fixing it , The Stuf was smoking and Not Moving Well , the Guy had to Take it back to them and The Guy said He will check it again But Problem keeps Coming Upon Problem and Within 2 Months the Engine packed Up totally ...So Ikenna is Very Right With what He Said ..Its an Eye Opener !!!
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by johnwell(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2012
Try maxima 98 & you'll condemn BMW. Am 100% Nissan/Infinity fans.

It's either v6/v8 or never.
for more details on how to maintain you cars visit FamilyCars.com,
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by TheMatrix3: 9:46am On May 03, 2012
Just like someone said, if u cant fuel a car, don't buy one cool. That being said i have driven two 6 cylinder engine cars: a BMW and an Avalon, both consume a lot fuel relatively (very annoying especially during fuel crisis) but you may break even when you consider the cost (110 against 320k shocked ), the speed, durability and the stress you have to go thru to convert a v6 car to a v4 (NOTE: ALWAYS GO ONLINE AND CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE ENGINE U WANNA BUY WITH THE MODEL OF CAR YOU ARE USING). Also note that core Japanese cars (whether v4 or v6) have good fuel consumption cos Japanese ppl no get fuel so dey economize, as against Americans and Germans, but are not as durable as d latter, so fuel consumption also has to do with the Manufacturing country and the technology (the 2012 Ford v8 is very fuel efficient, so also is the mercedez C class). In summary, consider compatibility of engine with car type and the car usage (if you travel a lot, get the v6 abeg!)
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2012
johnwell: Try maxima 98 & you'll condemn BMW. Am 100% Nissan/Infinity fans.
did u say condemn a bmw 328i?? I didnt read that correctly,or was it a mistake by u? i'm not arguing/saying ur 3.0 v6 vq30de aint powerful,but i bet u,the famous RWD inline-6's 328i as a matter of fact, wil teach it a little lesson about driving/performance/handling. U know this kind argument is best settled on the dragstrip/twisty road,lol. Where's jeremy clarkson?

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2012
There was a clean 2005 EOD V6 my mum was about buying 2yrs ago, we were kinda excited cuz it was a good offer of about 1.3million Reg from a family friend as against the 1.8/2milla dey were selling Toks as at that time. My mum called her mechanic and as soon as he saw the ride, he just told my mum dat V6 doesn't make sense that its expensive in all aspect. I was sooo angry and tried convincing her dat what the mechanic said ain't true, as i was talking the mechanic said these words "Mummy Gear Box V6 N250,000 ni wan ta" Meaning that the gear box of Honda V6 is sold for 250k... And i was like EOD(End of the real discussion) Cuz i trust my mum, She ain't gonna go near the ride cheesy... Well we ended up buying a 4plug Camry 2001 eventually sha....
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
Ijogz K: There was a clean 2005 EOD V6 my mum was about buying 2yrs ago, we were kinda excited cuz it was a good offer of about 1.3million Reg from a family friend as against the 1.8/2milla dey were selling Toks as at that time. My mum called her mechanic and as soon as he saw the ride, he just told my mum dat V6 doesn't make sense that its expensive in all aspect. I was sooo angry and tried convincing her dat what the mechanic said ain't true, as i was talking the mechanic said these words "Mummy Gear Box V6 N250,000 ni wan ta" Meaning that the gear box of Honda V6 is sold for 250k... And i was like EOD(End of the real discussion) Cuz i trust my mum, She ain't gonna go near the ride cheesy... Well we ended up buying a 4plug Camry 2001 eventually sha....
thats the prob, a mechanic just tells u ur gearbox wil go bad when you get a car, a car that you'l probably use for years as long as u give it its proper and due maintenance. Some Nigerian mech's arent good enuf, too bad

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by KA24DETT(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2012
yungboss:
did u say condemn a bmw 328i?? I didnt read that correctly,or was it a mistake by u? i'm not arguing/saying ur 3.0 v6 vq30de aint powerful,but i bet u,the famous RWD inline-6's 328i as a matter of fact, wil teach it a little lesson about driving/performance/handling. U know this kind argument is best settled on the dragstrip/twisty road,lol. Where's jeremy clarkson?

No doubt, FE/Rw is a better set up than FF. u are right in the driving dynamics and spirited driving favoring the BMW but remember , we are talking about reliability here.. U can't compare Japanese reliability vs German reliability ,.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by KA24DETT(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2012
yungboss:
thats the prob, a mechanic just tells u ur gearbox wil go bad when you get a car, a car that you'l probably use for years as long as u give it its proper and due maintenance. Some Nigerian mech's arent good enuf, too bad

Thats Nigeria for you but u know Honda automatics transmission are not that reliable .. The newer ones are but the older ones are messed up., there was a class action suit in early 200s on their Acura and Honda transmission and they had to extend the warranty to 6 years
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by yungboss(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2012
@ka24dett, i agree with u, that the honda accord's gearbox is not so good though i dont know much about EOD's, i thought people complain about the baby boy's...yea i did looked up a little history about the maxima now and i'v got lots of respect for it.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by KA24DETT(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2012
Yeah BOSS. Honda manual transmission is better.. I will rather take a Honda with manual transmission over an automatic one..
Re: What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? by Olubachar(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2012
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.
My 98 model pathfinder consumes fuel like fire. This motor consumed 37 liters from Ibadan to Akure( 2hrs journey) and the car was toksly purchased some few months ago. I'm even afraid to purchase ''any'' V6 car again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Lexus ES Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) / Snake Found Inside A Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.