Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920636 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
seven!!:
GLORY BE TO OUR GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS AND MERCIES ENDURES FOREVER. AMEN. Good afternoon house. I've been reading this thread for some time and i must say it has really helped my wife and I a lot. My wife and I just had a successful interview at the US embassy in Ghana and will like to share my experience with the house.

We got to the embassy around 7am went through the security checks and went straight to the visa section. There were a lot of would be immigrant waiting to be called for interview. After an hour we called to pay the visa fee and were asked to sit and wait again. My guys we sat there for almost 2 hours before we were called again to present our documents.
Please house I advice u present only the required documents. And for couples don't forget your foto albums.

We waited for another hour and we were finally called to windows 8.

CO : Good morning
ME : Good morning Sir grin grin grin grin(remember to smile well well)
CO : Put your right index finger on some machine and asked my wife to do same.
CO : Do u sear to tell the truth so help u God ?
ME : Yes I do.
CO : Do you have any relatives in America ?
ME : No but my wife's aunty is there
CO : When did u meet your wife ?
ME : 1st October 2009.
At this point the CO stepped aside and started arranging our documents followed by endless typing.
He then stretched his hands and gave us the blue visa collection and told us to come back on Friday morning for our visas. I then asked if i can come alone to collect the visas.

Guys that was it just 2 questions. This miracle is just too much for me. BABA GOD DO AM AGAIN OOOOOOOOOO. HELP ME TO SAY THANK U TO JEHOVAH GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE THAN FOR MY WIFE AND I.

TO THOSE YET TO GO FOR THEIR INTERVIEW REMEMBER TO PRAY BEFORE U GO. AND ITS WELL. SEE U IN AMERICA SOON.

Congratulations. Many more outstanding testimonies to follow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Congrass 2 u kinzzo112 nd 2 u seven,diz re wönderful testimonies,i shal also testify mine nxt year,in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
kinzzo112: Yestarday was our interview, God favoured my wife and I. Our appointment time was 7am, by 5.30am, we were already at the Gate, waiting. Before 6.30am it fill up to its capacity. Exactly 6.30am we were called to line up(immigrant and non-immigrant). we went through all the normal security checks. We Got there pick our tag number(B......) we sat for few minutes, our names were called for documents submission. we went to window 17, a black lady there told us to go ahead and make payment before she could collect those documents. we made the payment(660 dols). And we went back to her again. that was were God started His work! after the documents were submitted(including our marriage certificate) she told us to bring our passport photographs, after looking at my wife's own, said she is not comfortable with what she used in hair, that if we had any other passport with us, which we said no, that passport was rejected, look at how the woman was looking everywhere for us search for another replacement, at last she has to remove the ones KCC sent to the embassy and used it for us. we were asked to sit that our number will called again. Mind you before we left home, we had prayed for us to be interviewed by the black lady at window 13 cos we have read about the way she favoured people. our eyes was in her window, we saw her approving two visas to different people, So here God did another Wonder! when she was done, she called another number B...., she waited for several minutes for this person to come up for interview, the particular person never showed up, she had to drop the forms and details, she went to pick another form, behold, it was our number she called, we smiled to each we stood-up to meet her. The interview was just within 10 minutes, no long thing!
took our finger print, take the oath and it went this way:
CO: You were the winner:
mywife: yes
CO:How low long have you been playing DV?
CO: Who played it for you
CO: How long have you been married?
CO:what do you do?
mywife: i teach and also a student
CO: how do cope with both:
mywife: am partime student, i only go to school weekends
CO: OOK, I C.
CO: which of the marriage you people did
mywife: court registry and it was celebrated in the church
CO: you have any pictures from the wedding:
mywife: gave her all the pictures( during the bride prize payment, the ones during dating, and the wedding)
I noticed she was looking for some particular pictures, immediately she saw them, she stopped and gave us back all the pictures, i noticed her typing into her system.
The only question i was asked:
CO: What do you do?
me: A network engineer.
CO: ok, you also work and go to school?
me: yes
she typed again
CO: congratulations yous visa has been approved!
she brought out a paper, circle an address told us to collect visas in a later date.

My people na so i see am reach!

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR US!

A super congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
alfahim: Hi,all all who intended to ans my qun i'm winner of dv 2013 i sent all form to kcc in end of auguest &i sent email to kcc in novamber they replayed ur case didn't mach what shall did to overcom my problem plse guys guid me how to procced.my CN AF00013Xxx .had influnce delay to send my document 2 Kcc for receive 2nd NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
kinzzo112: Yestarday was our interview, God favoured my wife and I. Our appointment time was 7am, by 5.30am, we were already at the Gate, waiting. Before 6.30am it fill up to its capacity. Exactly 6.30am we were called to line up(immigrant and non-immigrant). we went through all the normal security checks. We Got there pick our tag number(B......) we sat for few minutes, our names were called for documents submission. we went to window 17, a black lady there told us to go ahead and make payment before she could collect those documents. we made the payment(660 dols). And we went back to her again. that was were God started His work! after the documents were submitted(including our marriage certificate) she told us to bring our passport photographs, after looking at my wife's own, said she is not comfortable with what she used in hair, that if we had any other passport with us, which we said no, that passport was rejected, look at how the woman was looking everywhere for us search for another replacement, at last she has to remove the ones KCC sent to the embassy and used it for us. we were asked to sit that our number will called again. Mind you before we left home, we had prayed for us to be interviewed by the black lady at window 13 cos we have read about the way she favoured people. our eyes was in her window, we saw her approving two visas to different people, So here God did another Wonder! when she was done, she called another number B...., she waited for several minutes for this person to come up for interview, the particular person never showed up, she had to drop the forms and details, she went to pick another form, behold, it was our number she called, we smiled to each we stood-up to meet her. The interview was just within 10 minutes, no long thing!
mywife: gave her all the pictures( during the bride prize payment, the ones during dating, and the wedding)
I noticed she was looking for some particular pictures, immediately she saw them, she stopped and gave us back all the pictures, i noticed her typing into her system.
she typed again
she brought out a paper, circle an address told us to collect visas in a later date.

Congratulations!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
seven!!:
GLORY BE TO OUR GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS AND MERCIES ENDURES FOREVER. AMEN. Good afternoon house. I've been reading this thread for some time and i must say it has really helped my wife and I a lot. My wife and I just had a successful interview at the US embassy in Ghana and will like to share my experience with the house.

We got to the embassy around 7am went through the security checks and went straight to the visa section. There were a lot of would be immigrant waiting to be called for interview. After an hour we called to pay the visa fee and were asked to sit and wait again. My guys we sat there for almost 2 hours before we were called again to present our documents.
Please house I advice u present only the required documents. And for couples don't forget your foto albums.

At this point the CO stepped aside and started arranging our documents followed by endless typing.
He then stretched his hands and gave us the blue visa collection and told us to come back on Friday morning for our visas. I then asked if i can come alone to collect the visas.

Guys that was it just 2 questions. This miracle is just too much for me. BABA GOD DO AM AGAIN OOOOOOOOOO. HELP ME TO SAY THANK U TO JEHOVAH GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE THAN FOR MY WIFE AND I.

TO THOSE YET TO GO FOR THEIR INTERVIEW REMEMBER TO PRAY BEFORE U GO. AND ITS WELL. SEE U IN AMERICA SOON.

Congratulations!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
@seven @kinzo112 congrats to both families.its jst baba GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
my wife is d principal ~bsc in insurance bt av nt seen job bt presently she is doin hairdresser bt i am a barber hop no prob during interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
congratulations to both families of seven and kinzzo112,and A BIG THANK YOU TO JEHOVAH.may HE lead your ways IJN,and by HIS grace we wil all come back here to testify to his wonderful works in our lives(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
@femo:
my wife is d principal ~bsc in insurance bt av nt seen job bt presently she is doin hairdresser bt i am a barber hop no prob during interview
i don't think you have a problem...u guys are good to go....beauticians are on high demand in the u.s.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
@femo:
/guy,u got no prob since ur wife has her 5 crd in waec,u guys are gud to go.GLORY!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
@femo:
visa bulletin must increase to 16000 abi hw u feel my house
na 18000 e go be IJN Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
lateefdauda:
"̮ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ ๑ˆ⌣ˆ๑ "̮ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ guys am just coming from ikoyi now to ask what I will need to bring along and the fee.was told that I will pay 12000naira for the medical..pls I don't knw if this is real cos I thought it will be round 30000
you will pay 12k at the bank and the remaining over the counter
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Congrat kinzo and also to seven and his family,god of perfection is at work he surely parfect all our heart desire.............2013 is my year of double portion I and my family we ll receive our visa and my many more goodies in U.S.................faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Tomorrow is my interview day... 12/12/12...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
she typed again

@kinzzo112,congrats to you an your wife!had my interview immediately after yours.you were dressed in a gray/blue suit with your wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
PLEASE HOUSE I NEED A PROPER CLEARIFICATION.FOR A MARRIED COUPLE WHO WON DV LOTTERY AND THE WIFE BEEN THE WINNER.DURING THEIR INTERVIEW IS IT ONLY THE WIFE THAT WILL SUBMIT HER DOCUMENT OR BOTH.PLEASE I REPLY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Good Akshow77,I used to leave at Felele area, and I see we are both cisco family too.
Have got family members staying close to falana's residence.wouldn't mind if we can hook up online discuss about the oppurtunities/career path opened to cisco certified people out there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
docbunmi: hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
congratulations to all winners in house. more success ....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
imraneth: Tomorrow is my interview day... 12/12/12...
unique day for unique and divine intervention... Go n collect ya visa! Ijmn... Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2012

its a unique date, favor is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2012

May your visa be approved on 12/12/12 at 12:12pm. Go pick up your visa.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idi Amin: I had a successful interview yesterday. After the security checks, i paid my visa fees inside after which a black lady collected my documents.

I was later called at window 14 4 an interview by a white lady and guess what, she was so nice to me.

She took my finger prints and made me took an oath to say the truth and i signed my DS form.

Co; can u tell me ur education background?
me: told her.
co: are u married
me: not yet
co: {smiles} kids?
me (laughs) none
co: do u have anybody in the us
me: yes i have now.
co: smiles) put it down in that space
me: i did}
co: where do u work
me: i told her
co; Where do u work
co: u work as wot?
co: i like that{smiles and circles an address} ur visa has been approved congrats. go to the circled adress in 2weeks to collect ur visa.

It was all house, America here, i come

Congrats sir!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers

Lol. Congrats sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Holarmide(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello.. Please when they say 5 credits with work experience, does it mean that someone who after finishng from secondary school with 5 credits and den working as a mechanic for 6 years does nt qualify as work experienced person cos i was thingkin it is only wen salary is bn paid into ur account that u av work experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
seven!!:

Congratulations !

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Congratulations to Idi- Ami, Seven and Kimzzo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
akshow77:
Have got family members staying close to falana's residence.wouldn't mind if we can hook up online discuss about the oppurtunities/career path opened to cisco certified people out there.
Alright let me have your E-mail, I know baba segun Falana house and most houses surrounding former Dimeji lawal house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
CO.tell me abt fish farming
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
HIM.just me is a small farm am bringing up
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

Lol. Congrats, i go chop cat fish oh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2012

Wish u success and favor of Almighty God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2012

It's your turn to jubilate. Go pick up your Visa jor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.