Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922093 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
f-geemomen:
Hi everybody, I am from Ghana and I am new on this trend, I am a winner of DV 2013 and I received my 2nd NL 6 days ago. My interview is on 4th February 2013. During the entry an agent filled my form n mistakenly entered a wrong DOB instead of 1987 he entered 1990. I was advised to swear an affidavit and I did, I want to find out if I am set to go cos I am soo scared to death. But in the mean time I am yet to do my medicals n police report. Any advice will be appreciated...

You got nothing to fear. Right the wrong with a court affidavit. That should fix it. Ensure you notify them if it becomes an issue at your interview that an agent played for you. Goodluck Ghanaian brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gentiger:

You got nothing to fear. Right the wrong with a court affidavit. That should fix it. Ensure you notify them if it becomes an issue at your interview that an agent played for you. Goodluck Ghanaian brother.

Thanks soo much Gentiger
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

did you do that on purpose or by mistake? if it is by mistake it is understandable that you cant be like 2-3 years older than your son or daughter,that is why they corrected if not you would have been disqualified but pray you scape through lagos IV .

wow my bro are you saying if beneficiaries are none they understood what i meant,i did that by mistake,because i told them that iam single,i understood the children as my siblings.

in addition my bro, if you got your notification letter about interview appointment, did they tell you to come all your family members to the interview.

please write me soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gentiger:

If beneficiaries are none, two things could have played out. In my reasoning, it's either KCC understood your genuine error since your marital status remained single and ignored it - which I doubt, or they maintained your non-derivative status but notified the embassy of the 'hit.' A hit is an identified ground for rejection.

My advice is to write the embassy and tell them you were ill-informed. Ensure they know you filled the form unaided. Let them know that your beneficiaries as included in your forms are your sibblings. Keep a copy of that mail and go with it to the embassy. It serves as evidence to show your genuine error borne out of ignorance and your effort to remedy it. It further negates any perceived intention on your part to 'smuggle' aliens to the US.

thanks bro for helping me, but how can i contact to the embassy shall i mail or email to it. or shall i call it. please my bro i am kindly request you if you know, how can some one know if other people is needed with him at the interview or he is the only one who is needed, by just looking the notification letter.

thnks my bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hi fellow lucky friends... I'm new on this trend and av gone thru some of ur posts, just want to say u guys are doing a great job in here. May the Almight God reward u all. My interview has been scheduled for january but i av something bothering my mind. I wasn't married wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but had a kid wen i was in d tertiary institution so i entered as single. I got married before d result came out and was lucky to be picked for further processing. I sent my forms back to kcc wit a status change to include my new wife(who is not d mother of my 5years old baby) and due to my ignorance, i didn't add my baby as a dependant cuz i thought it could stand against me during our interview since i entered as single. My interview appointment letter iz already wit me wit my wife as beneficiary. It was only wen i started reading thru ur posts that i realised i should av added her(my baby). I av all the pix for d naming ceremony and other pix as she grows. Pls friends be fast in advising me on what steps to take in order to make my baby join me in America even if it will now be after i finally get there. Thanks in anticipation for ur comments. God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
mohamed shire: .

thanks bro for helping me, but how can i contact to the embassy shall i mail or email to it. or shall i call it. please my bro i am kindly request you if you know, how can some one know if other people is needed with him at the interview or he is the only one who is needed, by just looking the notification letter.

thnks my bro

LagosIV@state.gov.

Address your mail to this address if you are a Nigerian scheduled for interview in Lagos. Do not fail to specify your full names, case number and date of birth.

Write it yourself. Do not edit the English. Leave the grammatical blunder. That will enable them understand your level of understanding of written works. If you write professionally using skilled draftmen, they could see you as exceptionally intelligent and incapable of the error you claim.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Imcool: Hi fellow lucky friends... I'm new on this trend and av gone thru some of ur posts, just want to say u guys are doing a great job in here. May the Almight God reward u all. My interview has been scheduled for january but i av something bothering my mind. I wasn't married wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but had a kid wen i was in d tertiary institution so i entered as single. I got married before d result came out and was lucky to be picked for further processing. I sent my forms back to kcc wit a status change to include my new wife(who is not d mother of my 5years old baby) and due to my ignorance, i didn't add my baby as a dependant cuz i thought it could stand against me during our interview since i entered as single. My interview appointment letter iz already wit me wit my wife as beneficiary. It was only wen i started reading thru ur posts that i realised i should av added her(my baby). I av all the pix for d naming ceremony and other pix as she grows. Pls friends be fast in advising me on what steps to take in order to make my baby join me in America even if it will now be after i finally get there. Thanks in anticipation for ur comments. God bless

You should be more concerned with the defense of your marriage which was consumated after your eDV application. Gather sufficient proof such as courtship pictures, email exchanges, marriage pictures and of course, your marriage certificate. As for the child, maintain status quo. If he was born after your eDV application, that would have been a different case. Since you had him long before your eDV application, any mention of him will jeopardize your application. To be Frank with you, that's a ground for denial.

If you are asked directly, tell the truth since you swore to do so and face the consequences.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
jidex001:

Call this man MR lawal 08023284642. He will charge u 2500 to 3000 for 2weeks. Shine ur eyes.
thanks..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Imcool: Hi fellow lucky friends... I'm new on this trend and av gone thru some of ur posts, just want to say u guys are doing a great job in here. May the Almight God reward u all. My interview has been scheduled for january but i av something bothering my mind. I wasn't married wen i entered for d 2013 dv lottery but had a kid wen i was in d tertiary institution so i entered as single. I got married before d result came out and was lucky to be picked for further processing. I sent my forms back to kcc wit a status change to include my new wife(who is not d mother of my 5years old baby) and due to my ignorance, i didn't add my baby as a dependant cuz i thought it could stand against me during our interview since i entered as single. My interview appointment letter iz already wit me wit my wife as beneficiary. It was only wen i started reading thru ur posts that i realised i should av added her(my baby). I av all the pix for d naming ceremony and other pix as she grows. Pls friends be fast in advising me on what steps to take in order to make my baby join me in America even if it will now be after i finally get there. Thanks in anticipation for ur comments. God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
ferdimako:

People won't ask questions early, after they mess up then will want solution ASAP from us.
my brother, u cant blame them, so many do not know a forum of this quality exist, that's one of d reasons we have only a handful of winners here when there are over 10,000 winners from nigeria,cameroon, ghana, kenya, ethiopia etc. So, whosoever happens to stumble into this forum is kinda lucky and blessed. if nt for this forum, there would have been lots of errors while filling my forms to kcc, cos d agent that wanted to help told me lot of nonsense and even went as far as telling me i will need @ least 1million naira during the course of d processing. So, lets answer them with all seriousness and urgency cos d tension involved can cause high bp.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
lateefdauda: Idoolove am also asking this same question since last week.nobody respond.I went to npc office last week ♌ was told that if I won't xperess,that's 4 days I will pay 6500.while two weeks is 4000 naira...
]I dnt kno hw its been done in lagos. But over here in anambra state. They will give it to u immediately wit #1500.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=junkerhill]]I dnt kno hw its been done in lagos. But over here in anambra state. They will give it to u immediately wit #1500.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
How can one get it in anambra state
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
junkerhill: ]I dnt kno hw its been done in lagos. But over here in anambra state. They will give it to u immediately wit #1500.
how can one get it done in anambra cos i can wait for for this Lagos thing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
xmas tins on my mind nw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
look4all: how can one get it done in anambra cos i can wait for for this Lagos thing.
go to NPC. Office, opposite govt house awka, along Enugu-onitsha express way. Its an up-stair that has civil defence office and orient petroleum beside it. If u ar nt familiar wit the govt house, ask anybdy of govt house when u get to unzik junction. U can do urs after xmas before travelling bak to u base.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2012
@Gentiger, thanks a million for ur comment. Infact i'm very less concerned about d defense of my marriage cuz there's enough documental proof of our courtship, marriage and post marriage. I and my wife met 6yrs ago way back in sch, we attended the same sch and that waz where our courtship started. We av enough pix(pre marital, marital and post marital), there's also bank details where we sent money to each other way back in sch and so on. By God's grace, i won't av problem convincing the C/O. I'm not even thinking of mentioning my baby now too. What i ask is how can i get her across to join us after i get to america? @ferdimako, point of correction, i've not messed up in any way, d height of it iz dat i and my wife will go and God will provide a way of bringing my baby to join us wit tym and pls make this trend encouraging by ur good words and advice and not otherwise. @Monrieursam, thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas & hapi new yr in advance. Wishing all jan & feb applicant success in dere interview also those expecting dere 2nd NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2012
gunners4u: Merry xmas & hapi new yr in advance. Wishing all jan & feb applicant success in dere interview also those expecting dere 2nd NL.
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas nd hapy new year in advance 2 all ma people in da houz,4 doz waitin 4 2NL nd interviews,success is ours in JESUS NAME,AMEN.Let us mek a toast 2 a gud nd successful life,CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
lateefdauda: jide001 tanks man
Did u call him?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry X-Mas and a fulfilling NEWYEAR to you all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Can't believe the 2nd draw is real.
CN. 2013AF000018***.
Is this a Christmas Gift?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki: Can't believe the 2nd draw is real.
CN. 2013AF000018***.
are u nigerian?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki: Can't believe the 2nd draw is real.
CN. 2013AF000018***.
when did you checked?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2012
temmytanny: Merry X-Mas and a fulfilling NEWYEAR to you all
Merry xmas Sir, and @all! The journey has'nt been easy. But thanks be to GOD for HIS mercies!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:34am On Dec 25, 2012
ST.LUKE 2 VS 8-14,unto us a child is born and HIS name is JESUS,compliment of the season and the joy of xmas will be in ourlives IJN,all of us waiting for interview and 2nl shall rejoice in the lord cos our desires wil be granted unto us IJN(amen)GLORY!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas and a prosperous New year to all fellow nairalanders.Success to all those awaiting interview, 2NL and those to be current. May the good LORD grant us our heart's desires and aspirations in 2013. AMEN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Imcool: @Gentiger, thanks a million for ur comment. Infact i'm very less concerned about d defense of my marriage cuz there's enough documental proof of our courtship, marriage and post marriage. I and my wife met 6yrs ago way back in sch, we attended the same sch and that waz where our courtship started. We av enough pix(pre marital, marital and post marital), there's also bank details where we sent money to each other way back in sch and so on. By God's grace, i won't av problem convincing the C/O. I'm not even thinking of mentioning my baby now too. What i ask is how can i get her across to join us after i get to america? @ferdimako, point of correction, i've not messed up in any way, d height of it iz dat i and my wife will go and God will provide a way of bringing my baby to join us wit tym and pls make this trend encouraging by ur good words and advice and not otherwise. @Monrieursam, thanks and God bless.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I am glad you got sufficient documentary proof of your marriage. Do remember, you cannot even file for the child as yours after you are issued with a green card or fully naturalized. In both cases you will be deported.

The only option open to you is adoption of the child after naturalization. I do not counsel this. Just showing you options legally acceptable.

Alternatively, sponsor the child to a school in the US. Choose a University course not offered by any Nigerian University. By the time he's done with the course, and thru with a Masters degree, he should have a green card/work permit/citizenship.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2012
It's Christmas. Let's dance and celebrate the birth of the new born King. Joy to the world the king is born.

I use this opportunity to reachout to all my darlings in the house who felt hurt by my remarks. Please let's put our differences behind and embrace each other in peace. I love you all and you guys are the best.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Gentiger: It's Christmas. Let's dance and celebrate the birth of the new born King. Joy to the world the king is born.

I use this opportunity to reachout to all my darlings in the house who felt hurt by my remarks. Please let's put our differences behind and embrace each other in peace. I love you all and you guys are the best.

Good XMAS remark by Guru Gentiger. To a united nairaland forum we stand. All stay blessed. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2012
ℓ'm patiently waiting to blow.......... My interview at the corner. Count down to february 2013. An scared, excited, anscious, but all the more, am very looking unto God for his mercy and favor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.