Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920922 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
chimezieo: Gud luck 2 those of u that are already in d U.S and same to those going for interviews. i am not even a winer yet but i play 2014 and i know that by this time next year i'll share a similar success story.IJN...amen

Amen and Amen baba God no ni he don do am
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gentiger: It's a year of limitless opportunities. Doors shall open to you all and favour shall locate you. Strangers shall build up your walls and you will eat in plenty in good health. Above all, for all Nairalanders selectee, CO's shall fall in love with you and kiss your passports with visas. Respond with an 'amen' if this is your portion. Ignore if you don't need it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

BIG AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by AdakuChukwu: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am happy for all of u, winners.my cousin is one of u and am believing God that come May Ist i will smile as well.congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gentiger:

He's got no further business with KCC. They will refer him to the interview post if he writes them. I strongly advise you write the embassy. Be truthful. Let them know you were expecting your interview appointment through the regular mail until you were properly informed by which time it was late. You will be rescheduled.
@gentiger...i beg to disagree wt u...it kcc dat reshedules n a new date will posted same way d original date is posted on der site...he hv to print n go wt it for d interview...write KCC n copy d embassy simple.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
how many passport pictures do i need for my police report in Nigeria please?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
edimop: Pls house....I'm a winner in ds 2013 dvlottery and hav submitted all d necesary forms to d KCC,stil waitn to be sheduled for my interview.pls peep,any idea of d likely interview questions d consular ask,so I cn be prepared for it....tnx to u all....
when are you going for the interview? Dont worry the question wil come from the forms you sent to KCC study each question there and be honest. Its all about yourself ie education, work and marital life.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]
we await ur success story.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Last night i was talking to a school mate who won the dv lottery 2 yrs ago. She said that your host wil build or destroy you. That if your host doesnt go to college he/she wil make you not to and u'l get stak doing double jobs and no education. If u try to outshine your host hell will break loose. So study them n kip quiet til u move n start shining from your house. That try n ask alot about work n college the first month. Mingle with immigrants who are less 3yrs there coz they wil help you how to go about n comfort u wen u'r down. Dont mention how much money u av wit u wen u land there!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
honeydee: Dis lottery is a test of ur patience. First you apply and wait anxiously for may to see if uve won.if u don't win u wait anxiously for the nxt lottery to start so u can play. If you win, you wait anxiously for visa bulletin to make you current. After that you start waiting again for 2nd nl, then you wait again for interview. Even after a successful interview you still wait anxiously to pick up ur visa. Den u wait till u finally land in usa, wait for gc and ssn ...... Patience is key. God is with us. We will all smile at the end of the day in Jesus Name. Amen

Very true honeydee this is a waiting game God help us oooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Good Day everyone in the house,I'm still waiting for my 2NL but I have this friend who is having this issues with His host, He had his medicals in December,a successful interview and have already gotten his VISA now only for his host to ask him to wait until there is room for him or he finds an alternative place for him. I wanted to find out the ff below

1 How long it takes for the medicals to expire
2.Can he go to the state through another POE/ Can He change his POE if he find another host

Thanks everyone
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
chykezworld: @gentiger...i beg to disagree wt u...it kcc dat reshedules n a new date will posted same way d original date is posted on der site...he hv to print n go wt it for d interview...write KCC n copy d embassy simple.

Hahahaha! Please don't disagree with the truth. You can do nothing against the truth but for the truth. Your business with KCC ends the moment they forward your documents to your home embassy. If you read the content of your 2NL, you will see the directive to deal henceforth with the home embassy. It's the home embassy that reschedules interview appointments and not KCC. Abeg, better agree with me.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
tina_crl01:

BIG AMEN
AMEN O!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls nairalanders, am having some issues which needs urgent advice and help. Pls ℓ don't have a pre marriage pictures of me and my wife at all. ℓ only have my wedding pictures, baby's delivery @ the hospital and a post marriage pictures, though ℓ have all my marriage cert intact. 2ndly, am ℓ going to get a DNA test for my baby? ℓ heard they are going to request for a DNA test that shows the paternity of my baby. How true is this?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls nairalanders, am having some issues which needs urgent advice and help. Pls ℓ don't have a pre marriage pictures of me and my wife at all. ℓ only have my wedding pictures, baby's delivery @ the hospital and a post marriage pictures, though ℓ have all my marriage cert intact. 2ndly, am ℓ going to get a DNA test for my baby? ℓ heard they are going to request for a DNA test that shows the paternity of my baby. How true is this?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
I need to inform all that your visa interview commences at your medicals. The Dr. asks you certain questions and documents the report. Be sure you don't say anything inconsistent with what you filled in your forms. I have been here all day for my medicals. Can't wait to depart for home.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
taiye-shola:
I want to thank God for his faithfulness,myself n my husband were granted visa this morning,ouur interview experience will come shortly

A verry big congrats to you oh!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Chuck87:

Big congrats sweety, may the almighty God grant all of us IJN....... Can't wait to have my interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Very big congrats ooo!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Chuck87:

Why did u brought this testimony here again? Its old testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
Happy new year friends, I am happy to be back after the holidays jollifications, Saddy 101 you are welcome to God's own country.I am also happy that the fiscal cliff was averted early this morning looking ahead for a prosperous new year.
Thanks boss! HNY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Gentiger ~ Do you have any instant messenger so we chat? I av some questions I wanna ask or do you have a BB pin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
folami Victor: Pls nairalanders, am having some issues which needs urgent advice and help. Pls ℓ don't have a pre marriage pictures of me and my wife at all. ℓ only have my wedding pictures, baby's delivery @ the hospital and a post marriage pictures, though ℓ have all my marriage cert intact. 2ndly, am ℓ going to get a DNA test for my baby? ℓ heard they are going to request for a DNA test that shows the paternity of my baby. How true is this?

Your questions were answered. Aren't you satisfied? No one will ask you for a DNA test. Your pictures and wedding certificate are enough.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
chykezworld: @gentiger...i beg to disagree wt u...it kcc dat reshedules n a new date will posted same way d original date is posted on der site...he hv to print n go wt it for d interview...write KCC n copy d embassy simple.

Gentiger I agree wit Ɣ☺ΰ man, coz in da 2NL KCC stated dere ƒσя any odas tin write da Embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hurray, i've been given my visa today, am so happy. I woke up early and arrived the place and we were checked in by 6:30am. Passed through the security check and got in. We did the documentation i.e gave my original and photocopied documents. I forgot to include 2 photocopied marriage certificate rather it was one and they wrote it down in my form that one certificate is out. That was the only error i made though i was nervous. Then we waited again. When it was time for the interview, window 16 who is a white lady was so tough with so much drilling of people with questions. The first couple for DV there were rejected by her. Up to 5 people went and she either refer them for the next day or told them that they have failed. A particular woman with a family of 5 children and her husband were denied their DV visa. What i come to know is that if you can't answer or defend your education and also know dates of birth, time you went to school etc, then there will be problems. The woman in window 13 was so nice and was handing down visas like water only denied one man. Who wasn't a DV applicant.
After praying that i should not pass through the white woman, believing God for window 13 when i was called to window 16(the white woman.)
CO: Goodmorning, put your fingers on this
(After fingerprint, myself and husband, she told my husband to go and sit.)
co: when did you finish secondary school?(i told here and she count the credits in my paper)
co: what was your favourite subject in secondary school
me: English
co: give me details of what you learned in English literature( i explained)
co: you are a registered nurse, give me the details of your nursing practise(i did)
co:if a patient is sick, how do you manage the patient(i explained)
co: let me see your wedding photos(i flipped open the album for her and she saw the pictures of my bridesmaid and stoped to ask who they were)
co: where did you meet your husband
me: in the church
co: which church did you marry(told her)
co: when did you marry(told her)
co: did you go to church last week
me: yes i did
co: i will give you a visa and you will get it next week thursday.
Me: thank you.
That is how i scaled through the woman, looking her straight in the face and God helped me. Pls i like the black woman of window 13, she gave time to people who are nervous to think.
Above all this, all glory belong to my GOD.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
emybaby2: Hurray, i've been given my visa today, am so happy. I woke up early and arrived the place and we were checked in by 6:30am. Passed through the security check and got in. We did the documentation i.e gave my original and photocopied documents. I forgot to include 2 photocopied marriage certificate rather it was one and they wrote it down in my form that one certificate is out. That was the only error i made though i was nervous. Then we waited again. When it was time for the interview, window 16 who is a white lady was so tough with so much drilling of people with questions. The first couple for DV there were rejected by her. Up to 5 people went and she either refer them for the next day or told them that they have failed. A particular woman with a family of 5 children and her husband were denied their DV visa. What i come to know is that if you can't answer or defend your education and also know dates of birth, time you went to school etc, then there will be problems. The woman in window 13 was so nice and was handing down visas like water only denied one man. Who wasn't a DV applicant.
After praying that i should not pass through the white woman, believing God for window 13 when i was called to window 16(the white woman.)
co: when did you finish secondary school?(i told here and she count the credits in my paper)
co: you are a registered nurse, give me the details of your nursing practise(i did)
co: let me see your wedding photos(i flipped open the album for her and she saw the pictures of my bridesmaid and stoped to ask who they were)
That is how i scaled through the woman, looking her straight in the face and God helped me. Pls i like the black woman of window 13, she gave time to people who are nervous to think.

congrats. so that means they took two photocopies of all your documents right?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
@emybaby2 congrats am vry happy 4u.welcome 2 AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Congrat to ur emybaby
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
@emybaby2 congrat,our GOD is able.Dis GOD wil lead ur way and HE will surely bring our own story to perfection in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
emybaby2: Hurray, i've been given my visa today, am so happy. I woke up early and arrived the place and we were checked in by 6:30am. Passed through the security check and got in. We did the documentation i.e gave my original and photocopied documents. I forgot to include 2 photocopied marriage certificate rather it was one and they wrote it down in my form that one certificate is out. That was the only error i made though i was nervous. Then we waited again. When it was time for the interview, window 16 who is a white lady was so tough with so much drilling of people with questions. The first couple for DV there were rejected by her. Up to 5 people went and she either refer them for the next day or told them that they have failed. A particular woman with a family of 5 children and her husband were denied their DV visa. What i come to know is that if you can't answer or defend your education and also know dates of birth, time you went to school etc, then there will be problems. The woman in window 13 was so nice and was handing down visas like water only denied one man. Who wasn't a DV applicant.

Congratulations to you and your husband... May the God of mercy grant favour in the eyes of the CO when its time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2013

Congratulations. Thank God you made it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
emybaby2

congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.