Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920583 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2013
@femo:
where is federal high court?is it Necessary i must do affidavit first before NPC ?pls i need your advice house plsss
when u gt 2 LASUTH or ikeja under bridge tk a bike 2 fed high court or u ask someone. YES u ll do ur affidavit b4 NPC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2013
how much is affidavit ikeja federal high court ?? how much is NPC?? pls i need cheaper
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
lhasky007: guys tot is jst 5 credit in any subjects n maths n eng shuld b dere at least to b on a safer side. Pls guys comment. Feel ds results is aii

To be on the safe side, you should have 5 credits including English and Math.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
lonpy lonpa: cuments.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

Be calm bro everything will be well you will see just be prayerfull and GOD will help you. Amen.

do not worry.the Visa is urs.just pray ur way into it.it is well with u

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2013
iamxpinoza: I had a successful interview this morning right here in Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought meeeeeeeee.

Interview xperience:

I arrived at the embassy exactly 6:45am. The security personnel called us to form a cue which I was in front of that cue.

The firs five people including were called to enter after the check ups had been done.

I got there and was directed to take a seat by this beautiful ghanaian lady who then collected my appointment letter..........
To be more concise, this is what actually happend at window 5.

Me: gud morning
Co: gud morning
Co: how r u
Me:great
Co: which skul are u?
Me: kumasi polytechnic
Co: what prog?
Me: marketing
Co: what kind of marketing
Me: said to myself eish it falls under skull of business and cuts across board.
Co: r u married?
Me: no
Co: any children
Me: no
Co: have you travelled to the u s before?
Me: never
Co: where is your skull I'd
Me: not here with me but I ve got my statement of results here.
Co: let me see
Me:.....
Co: give me a minute, pls go and sit down.
Me: still praying as I took my seat
Co: frank antwi come to window 5
Me: fast fast
Co: gave me a green sheet and circled dv as she said" come here on the 25th of jan for your visa.

I have my documents both the original and the photocopy with them including my passport. Glory be to God.

congratulation.go and live ur American dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2013
tanks bt pls hw much bekos it's me nd my wife so pls hw much?den NPC how much ?i need cheaper plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
ferdimako:

To be on the safe side, you should have 5 credits including English and Math.
is nt mandatory to av credit pass in,english or maths all u need is to make sure u have 5 credit pass as they requested for.i knw some one that receive her visa with 5 credit pass but she has E pass in all her rest subject including maths and eng......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by xmelly4lov: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2013
FINALLY!!!!
my visa was giving to me yesterday, i after all the long process,
Thanks to temmytanny, and all other members of this foeum who has by one way or the other contributed to the discccusion in this forum.
My advise to anyone who is yet to do is interview is Please if you are goin first Just pray to the God you worship, he has the finnal say there is no 1 format that they use there in answering questions, please make sure you have photocopies of all your document you are going to pricent to them.becouse that is what as delayed my visa since december till this time, and again please PRAY. THANKS TO all members of this forum GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2013
xmelly4lov: FINALLY!!!!
my visa was giving to me yesterday, i after all the long process,
Thanks to temmytanny, and all other members of this foeum who has by one way or the other contributed to the discccusion in this forum.
My advise to anyone who is yet to do is interview is Please if you are goin first Just pray to the God you worship, he has the finnal say there is no 1 format that they use there in answering questions, please make sure you have photocopies of all your document you are going to pricent to them.becouse that is what as delayed my visa since december till this time, and again please PRAY. THANKS TO all members of this forum GOD BLESS AMERICA
congratulations . God is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2013
@idoo4luv, wen ar u leaving d country
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2013
tosmy :
is nt mandatory to av credit pass in,english or maths all u need is to make sure u have 5 credit pass as they requested for.i knw some one that receive her visa with 5 credit pass but she has E pass in all her rest subject including maths and eng......
if dts d case I guess its settled den. I feel its not mandatory too buh jst to b safer @least eng n maths shuld b dere. Yu guys rock.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2013
My good people in the house, I had my interview dis morning and it was very successful, infact, it was the shortest and the simplest interview I have seen. I'll Gist ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ on how it went when I get home

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: My good people in the house, I had my interview dis morning and it was very successful, infact, it was the shortest and the simplest interview I have seen. I'll Gist ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ on how it went when I get home

i am very happy for you oooo. Congratulations. Welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
femsoj: My good people in the house, I had my interview dis morning and it was very successful, infact, it was the shortest and the simplest interview I have seen. I'll Gist ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ on how it went when I get home
congrats bro go n live d american dream. Api for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
congrat o.....pls remember to tell us ur xperience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat Femsoj
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulation Femsoj
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Everybody don turn to pastor nw because he/she needs visa to crossover to the other side. Just giv almost all of us 6months after we myt have gotten a job,
we will forget we ever fasted for visa.
We will forget how we always disturb God wit our request for favor and mercy during the interview.
We will forget how we always remind God evry morning that we dnt want to be interviewd by the CO on window 16.
We will forget that person we hav been calling day and night.
Some will be finding it difficult to attend church on sundays.
Now God is enjoying your relationship with Him because He has something that u need. Because He can say just a word and the visa is yours. Once u receive what u ar asking of Him, He won't see u again. Many times God find it difficult to giv us wat we want because, once we receive it, it will turn our face away from Him.
Some would want to crucify me for this but I don't care. Even if u do in your mind, I hav forgiven u already but I beg u in the number God, remember God and never you forget the reason why He gave you life. Never forget the reason why He allowed you to be successful in your interview. Psalm 24:1 Says "the earth is of the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it". So remember He owns you, your life, your money, your visa and everything about you. Don't make Him regret why He bless you as He regretted why He created man, Gen6:6.
Some will say "e no fit happen, me wey love God wella. Me wey dey pray to him day and night". Yes its good and I'm happy for you; but let me tell you now that are not wiser than the devil. Christ know how cunning and wise the devil is that's why He told the disciples to "watch always and pray". You can never do it on you own cos "not by power no might....." Zech.4:6.
I pray that you will never say "junkerhill said this on nairaland oo, our pastor warned me concerning this o, one prophet warned me concerning this o" may this never stand to bear witness against you on that day rather may it witness for you.
Thank you and may God bless you as heed my advice. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Isaiah 41 vs 8-16,GOD bless you as you read,gud day house.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
congrats brother. I'm happy for your family. Can't wait to hear the rest of the goodnews.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats my dear brother,welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
@femo:
how much is affidavit ikeja federal high court ?? how much is NPC?? pls i need cheaper
Affidavit is 1k while NPC shld be btw 3k and 5k
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat @ femsoj May God Grant Ours Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyesugar(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Praise d lord wit me house jst had a succesful interview i was interview by the white lady at window 16 she denied so many pple bfor me but my God prove him selves as the beginin nd d ending

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
@femsoj congrat oo am hapy 4 u GOD wil lead ur way and THIS same GOD wil do ours IJN(amen)@ junkerhil,lol u ar vrt rite,dats human being 4 u.we should all b praying as d grace,nt even 2 get d visa bt 2 make heaven.GOD'll help us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
@femsoj congrat oo am hapy 4 u GOD wil lead ur way and THIS same GOD wil do ours IJN(amen)@ junkerhil,lol u ar vry rite,dats human being 4 u.we should all b praying 4 d grace,nt even 2 get d visa bt 2 make heaven.GOD'll help us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
seyesugar: Praise d lord wit me house jst had a succesful interview i was interview by the white lady at window 16 she denied so many pple bfor me but my God prove him selves as the beginin nd d ending
tank God for u. May his name be praised. U ar one of the secret members of this forum. Pls brother we will lik to hav ur xperience so that others lik me will learn new thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.