Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920633 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by charlesazeh(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
CAN I STILL CHECK MY ENTRY STATUS TO KNOW IF I QUALIFIED FOR THE 2013 WINNERS? OR HAS IT ENDED...PLS HELP....I KEPT GETTING THIS MSG...
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!

GOD BLESS YOU. HOW MANY WEEKS WERE YOU GIVEN TO PICK YOUR VISA UP? I BLIV THE VISA FEE WAS GHC660 RIGHT?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Omo na inside freezer we dey now,the temperature is -16.1oC(3oF)
hehehehehehehehe,i for borrow you texas sun but God wont let it be.Pele ooooo it 50-60 degrees here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!
congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
charlesazeh: CAN I STILL CHECK MY ENTRY STATUS TO KNOW IF I QUALIFIED FOR THE 2013 WINNERS? OR HAS IT ENDED...PLS HELP....I KEPT GETTING THIS MSG...
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.
that means you werent selected,try next one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
kinzzo112: @Leripa, thanks, i have just neco which i used when i gained admission into d university, i have graduated awaiting result, i do not know my chances over there as i will be leaving by next week, i read Industrial Physics.

You are good to go my brother. You will definately get a good paying job and after some time, further your education and sky is the limit. Go live your American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2013

congratulation my brother for your vis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
honeydee:

GOD BLESS YOU. HOW MANY WEEKS WERE YOU GIVEN TO PICK YOUR VISA UP? I BLIV THE VISA FEE WAS GHC660 RIGHT?
Yeah dear it's still 660ghc. And I was given jux 3days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: congrats bro
tnx boss. I still remember lyk yestee wen u adviced me on ma results. Tnx sir . I salute u. Medaase!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
addsam:

congratulation my brother for your vis
tnx man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hello my brothers & sisters in the house! Thank God i am finally back online. We 've got alot to talk about. Have done my Medicals(at Raymond Njoku) & police clearance at Alagbon close. All started on Monday and my results are with me now (glory to God). All cost me 26,000. 20k for medicals( i paid 12k to the bank & 8k to them for vaccines given to me) and i paid 6k at Alagbon. Thank you all for the brotherly advice, i am grateful to y'all! My interview is February pray for me ooooo! Love y'all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2013

Congratulations. more testimonys to follow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bros temmy tanny, i having dis problem, i won,t be going to states wit my wife cos we were nt married at d time of my interview, i hope travelling in feb alone, my question is that if i stay in america for one yr and six month nd come back to nigeria, will the american embassy grant me visa to go back to america, nd is it possible for me to file for my wife to join me cos my wife is a medical doc she said she prefers practicing in nig, that she can only come to spend holidays in america.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations. more testimonys to follow
Amen! In JESUS name!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Bros temmy tanny, i having dis problem, i won,t be going to states wit my wife cos we were nt married at d time of my interview, i hope travelling in feb alone, my question is that if i stay in america for one yr and six month nd come back to nigeria, will the american embassy grant me visa to go back to america, nd is it possible for me to file for my wife to join me cos my wife is a medical doc she said she prefers practicing in nig, that she can only come to spend holidays in america.
come back to nigeria for how many months? u dont need visa if u are a green card holder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Bros temmy tanny, i having dis problem, i won,t be going to states wit my wife cos we were nt married at d time of my interview, i hope travelling in feb alone, my question is that if i stay in america for one yr and six month nd come back to nigeria, will the american embassy grant me visa to go back to america, nd is it possible for me to file for my wife to join me cos my wife is a medical doc she said she prefers practicing in nig, that she can only come to spend holidays in america.
You don't need visa going back to US once you receive your green card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was told by the doctor to hand only the sealed envelop over to them at the embasy, that the vaccination record sheet is mine that i shouldn't give it to anyone and to even make copies of it. Is that how it is my people?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
@house, a fellow among those that went for the interview @ Lagos shared her experience with me as below.

CO: Good morning
Immigrant: Good morning
Co: Are you....?
Immigrant; Yes i am.
Co: what is your highest qualification.
Immigrant: OLevel.
Co: What year:
immigrant: 2006.
Your bes subject: Biology.
Yor bioligy teacher: corper seun SS1, Mr. Balogun SS2-3.
Co: What us biology
Immigrant: defined!
CO; Mention 3 topics
Immigrant: Osmosis, diffusion and reproduction.
CO: What is Osmosis?
Immi: Defined
Co: What is diffussion?
Immi: defined!
Co: give a practical explanation of both.
Immi: example given.
Your occupation: Hotel receptionist.
Your description: bla bla bla blah

The CO left and came back after some minute and started all over, the lady did not shift her ground and even at a time she told d CO to move closer to d mike.
Co: did u have WAEC result?
Immi: No
Co: Why
Immi: pareent died at around d time in an accident and psycologically unfit for the exam and has absent on the result so.
Alas, she was denied based on occupation labor section 205(a)5(A).

But the Lady (CO) said bring ur waec and collect ur visa.
She was intervied at window 16.

What can be done to overturn ds rude decision?
She has already mailed KCCDV and LagosVI. Any hope?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adzovia thanks for the answer to my question i really appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dammymye, the vaccination record sheet shuld nt be photocopied it will be presented wit ur international passport at murital mohammed airport when going through d necessay checks at the airport b4 boarding the plane.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Spoondar:

hahahahaha now i got you, so when i asked you that time if you were a pastors son and you got mad at me so it was TRUE!! Adufesco why were you that MAD? You see when people are hiding something even if its not a bad thing, someone somewhere detects that something is wrong somewhere that is why the forum people are finding all this a JOKE. But if all is well you go and start a new life in Georgia and i hope that you have learnt something from this whole story. God is good.

But i did'nt denied dat am a pastor son? What am try to say is who told u dat, means how did u know dat am a pastor's son! What annoyed me then, is dat vocabulary u use! Ok can u get me now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: But i did'nt denied dat am a pastor son? What am try to say is who told u dat, means how did u know dat am a pastor's son! What annoyed me then, is dat vocabulary u use! Ok can u get me now?
I understand you now brother. I wish you well during this time of immigration to Georgia
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: hello house to God be all da glory.I had my interview in Ghana on da 22nd Jan and was successful. Arrived at embassy at about 6am and had to wait till 1pm for ma interview since it was moved frm 7am to 1pm. Experience will follow 2mrrw since I lost ma fon and hardly go to cafe. Tnx to everyone ESP taatus and adzovia. God bless y'all. Da Lord is good indeed.
congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Dammymye, the vaccination record sheet shuld nt be photocopied it will be presented wit ur international passport at murital mohammed airport when going through d necessay checks at the airport b4 boarding the plane.
Thanks for the enlightment!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: that means you werent selected,try next one
pls house.... I need ur advice pls... My POE is Chicago and I also have some1 dat is ready to accommodate in NY and infact he's expecting me... I intend to leave next month... Pls what's your advice considering some factors like getting a good job,schooling, getting a cheap apartment, security and all .. Pls ur urgent reply is needed . Thanks and God bless .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Dammymye, the vaccination record sheet shuld nt be photocopied it will be presented wit ur international passport at murital mohammed airport when going through d necessay checks at the airport b4 boarding the plane.
pls which vaccination record sheet are you guys talking about? I was only given the sealed envelope at Ikoyi hospital, is the vaccination record sheet included inside the sealed envelope?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
My God People don turn me 2 a lier here o Well Only God is my witness! He did'nt tell me anything like dat, when i went 2 visit him on 26 Dec. @ his house in Magodo phase 2 GRA, before he travel back on 27th Dec. He did xmas in nigeria! What we discuss is how, started his education dere, degree, master, & phd and he also advise me in many aspect of life! I guess is d one u are talking about, but i dont know much about him, cos dat 26 dec is d first time i met him, i dont even know how he related 2 my mum, cos i dont know all her family members, The mistake i made is dat i suppose 2 confirm 4rm my mum before i conclude what they told me about him! But she promise 2 tell me about him when we see, cos am not living with my parent's, i live in lag with family friend! Pls am sorry 2 expose my host, i dont know it is an offence, pls forget dis issue & lets works towards our goals here, it is well with u all Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Spoondar:
I understand you now brother. I wish you well during this time of immigration to Georgia
Amen thanks my sister, it is well with you! Success is yours IJN Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
femsoj: pls which vaccination record sheet are you guys talking about? I was only given the sealed envelope at Ikoyi hospital, is the vaccination record sheet included inside the sealed envelope?
Pls dont tear dat sealed one o you dont have any problem! They gave us dat vaccine sheet @ VI hospital and since u did'nt do ur medical dere relax u got no problem!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
charlesazeh: CAN I STILL CHECK MY ENTRY STATUS TO KNOW IF I QUALIFIED FOR THE 2013 WINNERS? OR HAS IT ENDED...PLS HELP....I KEPT GETTING THIS MSG...

You can keep checking..... You never can tell.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: Pls dont tear dat sealed one o you dont have any problem! They gave us dat vaccine sheet @ VI hospital and since u did'nt do ur medical dere relax u got no problem!
ok, thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
dammymye: I was told by the doctor to hand only the sealed envelop over to them at the embasy, that the vaccination record sheet is mine that i shouldn't give it to anyone and to even make copies of it. Is that how it is my people?
Yeah na so, dont try to tear dat seal one cos if u do, they will query u at US Embassy, dat extra vaccine sheet is ur property, i think they gave only dose who did dere medical in VI Hospital, Wish u success as u r moving forward! Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.