Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,722 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925925 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Gentiger:

Most times we get robbed by the devil and we attribute it to the will of God. Our ignorance is the tool the evil one works with. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Most lottery winners face the CO uninformed. No pre-information. The few I saw denied would have been smiling if they were well tutored by experts in the house.

Seye4God's testimony reveals the debt of ignorance in DV lottery rules. They were ill-informed. Well, all things works together for good they say. I feel sorry it happened the way it did.

For all those going for interview, prepare hard. Undergo private coaching if you have to. Ask questions. An inquisitor never misses the way. A closed lips is a closed destiny. Shine your eyes well well.
pls its important we understnd wat gentiger is sayn...it does not hv anytin to do wt telling lies...if u r a hair dresser,u hv to package urself wella let d CO knw even if u a small tym dat u knw ur wrk n a professional wt ambitions... Aim to sell urself..u r a brand...believe it den d confidence follows.. She will not hv a choice but to buy into u...@gentiger i dey feel u die...ur level confidence is embrassing..u get mouth boss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
chykezworld: pls its important we understnd wat gentiger is sayn...it does not hv anytin to do wt telling lies...if u r a hair dresser,u hv to package urself wella let d CO knw even if u a small tym dat u knw ur wrk n a professional wt ambitions... Aim to sell urself..u r a brand...believe it den d confidence follows.. She will not hv a choice but to buy into u...@gentiger i dey feel u die...ur level confidence is embrassing..u get mouth boss

I don't trust this page. It's 419. But really, I've read crazy books by renown authors that make me believe life is what you make of it. Our outcomes in destiny is governed by our thought projections and verbal declarations. If you don't say it, you don't see it. Some call it bragging, I call it law of conscious creation.

I'll recommend a book: THE SECRET.
You can also see the video. It will change your life I assure.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Gentiger:

I don't know why that family is troubled. The wife has got a good result to showcase. The CO will want to know what she's been doing since she left school. This helps them guage how productive or otherwise she will be in the US. The greater focus should be centered around her I'levels.

the only fact i am just trying to clear is she shld also try and get a prove to back her hairdresser up and the husband by catalogue like u said and also A CERTIFICATE OR ID to prove she is part of hairdresser association. this i am saying is from someone experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
temmytanny: For those coming to US read this about best places to get job

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-10-best-cities-for-job-seekers-195522601.html

Looking for a new job? You may want to start here. Often, the ability to secure a steady paycheck–and make it last–depends on where you call home.

Researchers at financial literacy website NerdWallet examined the 26 biggest cities in the U.S. to find out which are the most promising hubs for job seekers. They looked at population growth between 2010 and 2011 as an indication of overall business growth, the local unemployment rate, the median income of residents, and the cost of living, which reflects how far your dollar will go.

The result? Austin, Tex., emerged as the best city for job seekers, with explosive population growth and a below average unemployment rate. It also features a low cost of living–renting a two-bedroom apartment, for example, averages just $968 a month.

“If a city is growing quickly, there’s an underlying ripple effect of more companies and a greater need for services,” says Stephanie Wei, VP of Financial Literacy at NerdWallet. “Austin is becoming a tech hub. IBM and Dell are there, and it’s attracting more biotechnology businesses.”

In fact, five of the top 10 cities are located in Texas. Not only does the state generally feature a low cost of living, but Wei says its cities have done a nice job differentiating themselves. Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas and San Antonio are all up-and-coming hubs for niche industries like telecom and bioscience.

Many job seekers believe the biggest city will offer the biggest paychecks. However, Wei cautions that cost of living is an important metric that many undervalue. Living in New York, for example, costs more than twice as much as the national average, so paychecks get eaten up by rent bills. “At the end of the day, what really matters is your net paycheck,” she says. “You can’t assume the biggest city is the best.”

NerdWallet’s top-10 list, with median two-bedroom apartment rent included for reference:

No. 1: Austin, TX
Population Growth: 3.8%
Unemployment Rate: 6.2%
Median Income: $31,170
Median Rent: $968

No. 2: Washington, DC
Population Growth: 2.7%
Unemployment Rate: 10.2%
Median Income: $43,993
Median Rent: $1,823

No. 3: San Francisco, CA
Population Growth: 0.9%
Unemployment Rate: 8.6%
Median Income: $46,777
Median Rent: $2,702

No. 4: Denver, CO
Population Growth: 3.3%
Unemployment Rate: 9.1%
Median Income: $32,051
Median Rent: $931

No. 5: Houston, TX
Population Growth: 2.2%
Unemployment Rate: 8.2%
Median Income: $26,849
Median Rent: $1,311

No. 6: Fort Worth, TX
Population Growth: 2.3%
Unemployment Rate: 8.0%
Median Income: $24,270
Median Rent: $980

No. 7: Dallas, TX
Population Growth: 2.1%
Unemployment Rate: 8.5%
Median Income: $27,251
Median Rent: $792

No. 8: Seattle, WA
Population Growth: 2.0%
Unemployment Rate: 7.5%
Median Income: $41,695
Median Rent: $1,417

No. 9: San Antonio, TX
Population Growth: 2.4%
Unemployment Rate: 7.4%
Median Income: $22,333
Median Rent: $823

No. 10: Charlotte, NC
Population Growth: 2.7%
Unemployment Rate: 9.2%
Median Income: $31,667
Median Rent: $790

what about Baltimore, Maryland
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
jidex001:

the only fact i am just trying to clear is she shld also try and get a prove to back her hairdresser up and the husband by catalogue like u said and also A CERTIFICATE OR ID to prove she is part of hairdresser association. this i am saying is from someone experience.
presenting a cert or ID card ll nt b necessary during our interview d CO jst ask my wife her years xperience noting more like ID card or Cert
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
presenting a cert or ID card ll nt b necessary during our interview d CO jst ask my wife her years xperience noting more like ID card or Cert

Ok... If You say so..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
I greet u all house.pls I really need u guys 2 contribute a solution to dis...in my form I filled dat I've only lived in abia state rangin frm since i was 16yrs til nw,but am currently skullin in a polytechnic nekede owerri in imo state nd its jst an evening programme.NOTE dat I neva filled imo as part of de state dat I've lived because I forgot 2 fill it nd am jst runnin de evenin program 2 pass tym nd await a proper admission into de university...pls wat wil I answer de CO if iwas been askd wat I have bin doin since 2008 I finished ma secondary skul? Rememba if I say I was skullin in imo statede CO mite ask me y I didn't fill imo as part of de residence I lived...pls Gentiger,spoondar,chykeworld,chypwest,temmy,nd odas pls help wit a proper answer to tel de CO thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2013
nero xp: I greet u all house.pls I really need u guys 2 contribute a solution to dis...in my form I filled dat I've only lived in abia state rangin frm since i was 16yrs til nw,but am currently skullin in a polytechnic nekede owerri in imo state nd its jst an evening programme.NOTE dat I neva filled imo as part of de state dat I've lived because I forgot 2 fill it nd am jst runnin de evenin program 2 pass tym nd await a proper admission into de university...pls wat wil I answer de CO if iwas been askd wat I have bin doin since 2008 I finished ma secondary skul? Rememba if I say I was skullin in imo statede CO mite ask me y I didn't fill imo as part of de residence I lived...pls Gentiger,spoondar,chykeworld,chypwest,temmy,nd odas pls help wit a proper answer to tel de CO thanks
just relax.. Don't think such question can be asked... All u av to do is to prepare very well on ur waec and also on ur higher institution results.. And put everytin in d hands of ur creator...all will be well IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Hello House,

It's been a while just passing bye and wanted to say hi,hope u guyz are dong great? i wish all those waiting for their interviews success and visa granted in Jesus name.And to all those that were denied visa,i really feel u pains and wish God rewards you in another way and that you guyz will learn from this experiences for future sake either you or ur friends,don't be discouraged cos for everything there's a purpose. and those that yet to have their interview should learn from the mistakes of those denied.
My greetings also goes to gurus in the house,Temmytanny,adewaleadesoji,Jidedon,Jidex01,brightmoon,Gentiger(hope ur interview was successful and visa grated?) and all everyone in the house.,...please continue to remember us in ur prayers as May 1st draws nearer for DV2014 result.

Thank you and God bless us ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2013
jidex001:

those are the top 10,sorry baltimore dint make it this time around
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2013
nero xp: I greet u all house.pls I really need u guys 2 contribute a solution to dis...in my form I filled dat I've only lived in abia state rangin frm since i was 16yrs til nw,but am currently skullin in a polytechnic nekede owerri in imo state nd its jst an evening programme.NOTE dat I neva filled imo as part of de state dat I've lived because I forgot 2 fill it nd am jst runnin de evenin program 2 pass tym nd await a proper admission into de university...pls wat wil I answer de CO if iwas been askd wat I have bin doin since 2008 I finished ma secondary skul? Rememba if I say I was skullin in imo statede CO mite ask me y I didn't fill imo as part of de residence I lived...pls Gentiger,spoondar,chykeworld,chypwest,temmy,nd odas pls help wit a proper answer to tel de CO thanks
My brother, u need not to fear or relax either! Cos faith is good but God has done his own part for u by making ur application to be among the few selected from 7milion+ that applied. So its left for you to fulfill your part. Just carefully read ur bible and u will understand dat all the promises of God ends or begins with"IF" HE promised to bless you "IF" u live according to his words. I will advise you study d form u sent to KCC well cos I believe that u have a copy of each form. What did u wrote as what u had been doing since 2008? And did u filled any work experience? IF u did filled that u are working in Abia state, then u are in oda by stating that u had been living there since ur 16yrs.carefully folow that form and u are ready to go remember u can be shuttling from abia to imo everyday if u like cos owerinta and ngo okpola are in abia and imo and neighbouring town even d CO don't know d distance. But stick to what u wrote in d forms and u are good to go.I hope my 1cent will be helpful.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2013
chykezworld: pls its important we understnd wat gentiger is sayn...it does not hv anytin to do wt telling lies...if u r a hair dresser,u hv to package urself wella let d CO knw even if u a small tym dat u knw ur wrk n a professional wt ambitions... Aim to sell urself..u r a brand...believe it den d confidence follows.. She will not hv a choice but to buy into u...@gentiger i dey feel u die...ur level confidence is embrassing..u get mouth boss
please house if you know your work is hair dresser do not be ashame. Just say hair stylist. If you looking for job in california type into google as 'hair dresser job in california on indeed' and other profession. You can apply for this job if you are going to usa a week to your arrival by using your us address and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2013
mannet: Hello House,

It's been a while just passing bye and wanted to say hi,hope u guyz are dong great? i wish all those waiting for their interviews success and visa granted in Jesus name.And to all those that were denied visa,i really feel u pains and wish God rewards you in another way and that you guyz will learn from this experiences for future sake either you or ur friends,don't be discouraged cos for everything there's a purpose. and those that yet to have their interview should learn from the mistakes of those denied.
My greetings also goes to gurus in the house,Temmytanny,adewaleadesoji,Jidedon,Jidex01,brightmoon,Gentiger(hope ur interview was successful and visa grated?) and all everyone in the house.,...please continue to remember us in ur prayers as May 1st draws nearer for DV2014 result.

Thank you and God bless us ALL

May 1 is indeed near and its gonna be gud news. if God is for us who can be against us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2013
@nero xp....is gud to anticipate likely question to b asked, but remember dat confidence matas,read widely n go tru previous experience...wat i hv done so far is to jot all questions i hv com across both on dv 2012 to 2013...at d end of d day u will notice dat dey all fall under a particular kind of algorithms...like d CO 16 questions on olevel hs bn more on maths n biology etc but remember its d topics u mentioned dat she will ask u question on...play safe tell her those ones she is conversant wt like diffusion,osmosis...ofcuz as soon as u mentioned dat she ask u to explain wt examples...aim for d window 16 lady but if u falls in any oda CO den it bcom a piece of cake...if u hv followed her style of interview by nw u would knw her...i wish u luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2013
@femo:
mr gentiger
my wife is d applicant wit bsc nd waec 9credit.she filled bsc nd waec bt
she also put hairdresser bekos presently she is doin it .bt my quest
is if d CO ask what she's doin during interview pls what is your advice ?
Am d beneficiary I filled barber bekos is my job bt i dnt av gud
credit in my neco bt my quest is during interview what do u feel or what
to tell co.
does t mean,hair dressing isn't a job?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she got HND and waec is ok too.but for me as the beneficiary i also have HND and my waec is ok too but i filled in waec as highest education cos am into cenimatography job and my HND is mechanical eng.but i hav not practiced enginering before.i have a govr recongnized cert for the cenimatography job.pls hope it will not affect our chances
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2013
daddykelly:
@ times we take this white people as if they are god of english...we should just learn how to be ourselves,hair dresser oo,stylist oo,beautician etc are all thesame..infact being an hair dresser in the usa pays more than most proffessions because it is almost tax free and you can easily combine it with another job.

Am not talking about English and its usage. Hair dressing doesn't qualify you under DV unless it has been included. No matter how good it sells in the US, it is excluded under DV...I know a family of 7 that was denied because the woman won and that was the only thing that put off the CO.I can't remember if she had an O'level though.That was 5yrs ago!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2013
folaonhigh:
please house if you know your work is hair dresser do not be ashame. Just say hair stylist. If you looking for job in california type into google as 'hair dresser job in california on indeed' and other profession. You can apply for this job if you are going to usa a week to your arrival by using your us address and see what will happen.

You don't just get it. Do you? Is it not when you get the pass (visa) that you will make it happen in the US?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=24en][/quote]i donno abt ur above quotation"forms succesfully recieved bla bla bla..."but one thing u can recongnise ur 2n/l is that u'll see ur appointment date on it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Nero xp, just be confident, d lord dat saw us through nd other will grant u success, i never knew u were a product of fed poly nekede. That was were i finished my ND and HND wish u good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2013
@ chirpywest nd chykesworld,I so much appreciate ur gud replies 2 my question,tanx a bunch...I tink maintainin my status is de best by tellin dem dat I've bben seekin 4 an admission since I finish my secondary skul in 2008.my aunt nd my mum who re in de U.S nw has planned nd agreed dat I wil further my education immediatly I get 2 de states...so wat do u tink house?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2013
good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she
got HND and waec is ok too.but for me as the
beneficiary i also have HND and my waec is ok too
but i filled in waec as highest education cos am into
cenimatography job and my HND is mechanical
eng.but i hav not practiced enginering before.i have
a govr recongnized cert for the cenimatography
job.pls hope it will not affect our chances
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2013
good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she
job.pls hope it will not affect our chances.pls i need ur contributions pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2013
@ peter ife dats my skul nd am hapy dat u finished at fedponek.I wnt to maintain my status by tellin de CO dat I've bin seekin 4 admission into de university since 2008 I finished my second.skul.wat do u tink man?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2013
hilaryddrunk: good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she
job.pls hope it will not affect our chances.pls i need ur contributions pls

You are good to go my brother. Relax and ask your wife to prepare very well on her o'level subjects and HND courses.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Nero xp is it not wise u tell the CO that u are into a program in fedponek u present ur admission letter, ur schol fees receipt, nd other proof, if u insist on s.s.c.e then prepare hard for ur o,level subjects.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2013
Gentiger:

I don't trust this page. It's 419. But really, I've read crazy books by renown authors that make me believe life is what you make of it. Our outcomes in destiny is governed by our thought projections and verbal declarations. If you don't say it, you don't see it. Some call it bragging, I call it law of conscious creation.

I'll recommend a book: THE SECRET.
You can also see the video. It will change your life I assure.
The Secret......my uncle in baltimore,md......gave me the video....wow...u are ryt on point
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2013
jidex001:

tax wld drain u........but all the same its a 9ice place......my cousin lives there.so sunny though
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2013
nero xp: @ chirpywest nd chykesworld,I so much appreciate ur gud replies 2 my question,tanx a bunch...I tink maintainin my status is de best by tellin dem dat I've bben seekin 4 an admission since I finish my secondary skul in 2008.my aunt nd my mum who re in de U.S nw has planned nd agreed dat I wil further my education immediatly I get 2 de states...so wat do u tink house?
When did u gain admission into poly?. U can still tell the CO that u are on a program @ poly unless u didn't indicate such in your form. So try to maintain exactly what u filled in ur form so it won't be a wahala. God will grant u ur heart desire in jesus name.
@all that are talking about hair stylist od dressing; if u got ur O'level or degree, hair dressing will become an added advantage but don't use it as if u qualified under labour section. Master the job cos they may ask questions from it. It doesn't need certificate here but over there it needs. But I will also advise people to stick with what they wrote in the form they sent to KCC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2013
hilaryddrunk: good morin house,please my wify is the winner,she
job.pls hope it will not affect our chances
Man relax! But next time, tell exactly whom u are cos u stand more chances to go as an engineer than as o'level holder if u are the principal applicant whether practicing or not. They may not even ask of ur credential but that of ur wife but still go with them, they may just collect ur NPC certificate, marriage and police character certificate and ur wife's credentials. That was the case on my own. Good luck man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.