Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920626 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
I have been following this thread with keen interest, i guess we can all see what a few fraudulent people have made some of the DV winners to be subjected to at the interview stage.

Notwithstanding this limited obstacles, the successful ones will now learn to appreciate the issued visas and look forward to a prosperous life in the Land of Opportunity.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
@marrylove @Paa11 Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
paa11: Thanks be to God, I had my interview this morning and I was successful.
This is my interview experience, I got to the embassy in Ghana around 6:30am and my interview appointment was at 7:30am. I went through the security checks and this is how the interview went:

CO: Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?
ME: Yes I do
CO: What is your present occupation?
ME: Blaa Blaa
CO: Are you married?
CO: Do you have children?
CO: Have you traveled to U.S. before
ME: Never
CO: Congratulations, she picks a blue sheet and circles it and asked me to come on Friday to pick my visa

Indeed God has been faithful and He who started a good work in me is surely bringing it to a successful end on Friday when I pick my visa pack

Congrats. You are really lucky with this kind of interview. (Ghanians no stress for una @ all).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyesugar(f): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
femsoj: To God be the glory. I just collected my visa now.@ Gentiger and Seyesugar, I think yours also shd be ready by now
ok tanks am also goin dere tomorow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is my interview experience, I got to the embassy in Ghana around 6:30am and my interview appointment was at 7:30am. I went through the security checks and this is how the interview went:

CO: Congratulations, she picks a blue sheet and circles it and asked me to come on Friday to pick my visa

Indeed God has been faithful and He who started a good work in me is surely bringing it to a successful end on Friday when I pick my visa pack
congratulations always good news from Ghana we are blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Opoki:

I personally have checked th online job directorate of the United states and Hair dresser/Hair stylist/cosmotologist is there, so...?

Pls is bakery included.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Congrat @paa11
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013

congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
@seye4God; after reading through ur story, i was waohhh! All glory be to d Most High God who is our ever present help in d times of our needs.
I thank God for u bro, and i promise, i will help disseminate this testimony for the Name of the Lord to be glorified.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2013

yaaaay another Ghanaian miracle. im so happy. February is my month in Jesus name . Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations. Ghanaians are having it too easy. Nigerians are being subjected to serious cross-examination.
this is as a result of d bad image our predecessors have created in d past. May God help us!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
seye4God: THE MIRACULOUS BIRTH OF OUR DIVINE TWINS

I will always serve, worship and sing praises to the Lord for what He did for my family in year 2011.

JEHOVAH should be glorified on our behalf. It was like a dream or let me say it was a drama. I couldn't believe what I experienced that day and I don’t think I will ever forget either. When there was none to call upon during 2011 Nigerian Presidential Election but God. He (God) was there at the beginning and saw us through to the end and He will forever be our guiding PAPA in Jesus precious name.

The miracle drama began on early morning of Saturday, 16th April 2011 at about 12.45am (as earlier stated, it was the day of Nigerian Presidential Election). There was a restriction of movement due to nationwide curfew from 10pm of Friday 15th, to 6am of Saturday 16th, April 2011. My wife woke me @12.45am or thereabout to rob her leg. I was doing that when she complained again of back pain. It did not occur to me that she was about to deliver even to her that had had such experience during our first daughter’s birth. One of the greatest things God did was to make sure that there was no interruption of power supply throughout that day (in Nigeria, power interruption is not new; it has been part of our daily affair).

My brain started ringing bell immediately I saw her urinate on several occasions. I confronted her about the arrival of the twins as we had earlier known when she did her pregnancy scan. As devil would have his way, five neighbours of ours have cars but only bad-one was parked in the compound as this time. All other cars were in various motor mechanic workshops for servicing and maintenance. I summoned courage to go out at 1.25am to inform a nurse at the next building. I just wasted time without seeing anyone to assist until when I visited for the second time. I was told the nurse was not around and that there was no car either to convene my wife to the hospital.

Having prepared the needed materials for her delivery which were in two bags, I told her to wait at the gate where three men, one woman and myself were seeking for someone who could assist us to convey her to the nearby hospital. All our efforts were wasted without yielding any result. We made several phone calls without any positive response. As we decided to walk instead of looking for car, we saw her on the bared sand-floor where she was struggling to deliver the first girl – TAIWO. As I was about telling her to stand up, a neighbour and I saw the baby’s head coming out, the neighbour ran away immediately when he saw it and started shouting for help. Rather than running away, I kneeled down to use my hands in accepting the baby rather than allowing her to touch ground. I cried for help since I did not know how to cut the placenta. The time should be 1.45am or thereabout. Taiwo was in my hands and there was none to cut the placenta. My wife only told me to cover the baby with her scarf which I did immediately. She said because of breeze.

Looking round, I could see hundred of neighbours who were seeking for the person that could assist us. There were prayers left and right since no one knew what else to do. What a mystery! After I successfully covered Taiwo with the scarf, I shouted for help. I saw that the baby was well and sound; even though she was not crying as at that time. Nevertheless, my heart was troubled about the condition of my wife and the 2nd child (KEHINDE) in her womb.

As we were making several phone calls and looking for a professional nurse to attend to her, some women ran to look for traditional nurses (Agbebi) at the nearby Celestial Church on the advice of a qualified nurse we spoke with on phone. What else did you expect from beloved brethren who were with us? Some were blaming me for not allowing her to have come out early; some were saying another thing; while some were running to quickly solve the issue on ground. Like I said earlier, my wife and I did not know that her time was due because there was no sign at all. It was when I noticed her urinating simultaneously that I discovered. “Blame or no blame, I pitied people that were denied of their comfort just to come to render assistance to us. None of our neighbours could sleep because of this critical issue. Some people that even live far from our house also woke to assist us when they heard the thunderous noise. The time should be 2.05am if I was not mistaken. (It is good to be good). I did not let that weigh me down; I was just making phone calls to see how we could quickly resolve the issue rather than listening to futile castigations. “It is an emergency” that was what I was saying to my subconscious mind.

If I may be right, the time was 2.10am when the two traditional nurses arrived. They peacefully cut the placenta and handed Taiwo to a lady who knew how to clean new born baby’s body. I saw her off to my room where Taiwo was cleaned. I was told to be patient even though my name was not patience. They also asked me to leave the bared sand-floor (her delivery room to say). They placed clothes under her and she was told to push for Kehinde to come out. What I noticed was that, Kehinde who had already coming closed to Taiwo when God carried the delivery through me, moved up instantly and that made it difficult for the traditional nurses. They ordered us to bring Taiwo and placed her close to her mother for her twins’ sister – Kehinde’s delivery (I was told if Kehinde should hear taiwo’s cry, she will come out). All practical experiments performed on this sand were in vain. It was as if they knew what was happening. After wasting almost 30minutes on the bared sand-floor at the front of our house, the two traditional nurses with one of our neighbours, who joined them when they were coming to rescue the weak woman – my wife (what a pity!), quickly carried her helpless, naked and weak body to almost 10meters away from our house.

About the financial part, we thanked God; I was on MTN Happy Hour (free calls of 12.30am – 4.30am). All phone calls to MTN lines were free of charge since I had more than N100 credit during that period. As my phone was on, my parents could hear what was happening underground but they could not come because of the nationwide curfew. Our pastor, brothers, aunties, uncles and in-laws whom I had earlier informed of the situation equally joined us in prayers. Don’t forget our neighbours and all well-wishers – numbers in hundred, were outside praying in whatever language they understood both in Islamic and Christianity ways.

On getting to the church, she was placed on a concrete floor in the compound and I was denied to have access to her. There was an aged woman who mounted the gate and denied any of our neighbours, friends or other women to gain access too except the two traditional nurses and other assigned women. Checking the time, it should be 2.45am. The Church Elder-in-Charge went up with a ringing-bell shouting the name of JEHOVAH, all members who were around during vigil were equally joined us in prayer. Hundred of neighbours and well-wishers were calling on the name of God for quick intervention. I wanted to pray but when the spirit reminded me of my vow to God several years back; I started praising, worshiping and thanking God instead.

While doing this, I then made a vow that the world will hear about the story if God should allow my wife to deliver Kehinde peacefully with the mother and daughter alive – (that was the genesis of this great testimony and why YOU hear of it too!). God knows better than we do. It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. It took them another 30minutes before she finally delivered Kehinde and placenta came almost immediately. I was rolling on a bared sand-floor as a token of my appreciation to God. Kehinde was brought to my room at about 3.28am; I am 1,005% sure of this particular time because I checked and confirmed it. People were thanking God for the great work He had done.

Before 5.30am, after the traditional nurses had cleaned up my wife and the concrete floor where she delivered Kehinde; she was brought to our room to rest. I could see vividly that the poor woman was too weak. The traditional nurses said we should allow her to rest without any disturbance.

At exactly 6.05am, when the curfew period was over for about an hour, I saw my mother and two of my younger sisters coming from home to attend to her. After receiving them on the road, I briefed them of what took place and showed them the bared sand-floor where she delivered Taiwo in my hands. Our mother then asked us, “Where was JESUS CHRIST BORN?” My heart touched with her response.

Please, no matter how big your burden is just put your trust in God. Only Him can do what no man can’t do (Proverb 30:5). You are passing through that situation for a reason. Is there not a cause? (1Samuel 17:27-29) That was the response of David to his elder brother – Eliab when he visited them at the war camp. At the end, the young boy “David” defeated his country greatest enemy “Goliath” at the age of 10. Our God will not come down to do the work but will definitely send someone to assist us. Let us play our own part to keep serving and worshiping Him (Job 36:11-12; Deuteronomy 28:1-68). I am only sharing this story because of the vowed I made when she was about to delivered Kehinde.

My prayer is that; God will answer the prayer of all women who are seeking for the fruit of womb as He did to Sarah; Hannah; Rebecca; Elizabeth and others. All women that are conceived shall visit delivery room not labour room to deliver peacefully without any difficulty. All caring and loving parents will never bury their children or cry over anyone of them. We shall all enjoy the fruit of our labour; as we will not be found wanting when the time comes and rest in the LORD at old age (Job 5:26).
Please always remember our heavenly home. We shall all be present there in Jesus Precious Name.

I gave kudos to all MOTHERS! I saw the reality of how I and everyone reading this testimony were born. That is why the middle name of all women is “FAVOUR”. It is only Adam & Eve that were not conceived and delivered by any woman but all other living beings came out of WOMEN.

Kindly endeavour to share this great testimony to everyone around you for God’s name to be glorified. It was my vow to God during the struggle and I must definitely do it. Once, sharing this testimony attract nothing except to fulfil the vow I made to God. Share it with your congregation and other pastors around for God's name to be glorified.

Yours in His service.

OLUWASEYE IGE
Baba Ibeji - The Miracle Twins
seye4God@yahoo.com

God is awesome and His works are always marvellous in our sight. You are indeed blessed Baba Ibeji. i hav always prayed for twins. i love them so so much. Stay blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
nkkystel:

Pls is bakery included.
my instinct tells me 'baker' will be included in d jobzone, though u can check out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
nkkystel:

Pls is bakery included.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
A reply from ustraveldocs.com says my passport nor ready for collection.

For those of you who have gotten your passports after successful visa interview, did you have to track it? The lady at GSS said immigrant visas are not tracked. What's your take on this?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
marrylove: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE, MY INTERVIEW WAS ON 23RD OF JANUARY 2013 AND IT WAS 7AM APPOINTMENT,WE LEFT HOME VERY EARLY THAT MORNING. ME, MY WIFE AND MY THREE MONTH OLD DAUGHTER. WE ARRIVE AROUND 5.40AM. WE SITED UNDER THE TREE AND PAYS 150 FOR THE RUBBER CHAIR. EXACTLY 6.30 THE SCREENING STATED. AFTER ALL THE SCREENING WE WENT IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.I PAID THE SUM OF 330*3 =990 DOLLARS TO THE CASHIER. AND SITED FOR MY NAME AND NUMBER TO BE CALLED. FIRSTLY, IT WAS CALLED AT WINDOW 13 FOR DOCUMENTATION. AND THEY ASK ME TO GO AND SIT DOWN. LATER, MY NAME WAS CALLED AT WINDOW 16 FOR THE INTERVIEW. ME, MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER. AFTER TUM PRINT,SHE ASK MY WIFE TO GO AND SIT DOWN WITH MY BABY.THE INTERVIEW STATED.

ME ..GOOD MORNING MA
CO ..MORNING
CO.. WHY DO YOU PRESENT TWO GCE CERTIFICATE?
ME.. BECAUSE ON ONE OF THE CERTIFICATE , I ONLY HAVE ENGLISH PASS,
THAT WHY I HAVE TO RE-SITE FOR THE SECOND TIME.
CO.. OK
CO.. YOU ARE PRESENTING A SCAN COPY OF YOUR TESTIMONY, CAN I SEE THE ORIGINAL.
ME.. THE ORIGINAL HAS SOME FAULT
THAT WHY I HAVE TO SCAN IT, AND THAT WHAT I HAVE BEING USING UP TO DATE
CO.. CAN I SEE YOUR WEASC RESULT
ME.. IT WAS BAD.
CO.. WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL PRINCIPAL WHEN YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL?
ME.. I GAVE HER THE ANS. NOTE I FINISH MY SCHOOL SINCE 1993.
CO.. CAN YOU TELL ME THE QUESTION THEY ASKED YOU ON ENGLISH THE ONE YOU RE-TAKE
ME..I GAVE HER EXAMPLES LIKE , THEY ASK US TO WRITE ESSAY. AND I GAVE HER ONE TOPIC
CO.. EXPLAIN
ME.. I STARTED TO EXPLAIN, AND SHE STOP ME ON THE WAY
CO.. WHAT OF THE OBJECTIVE
ME.. I GAVE HER SOME EXAMPLES.JOHN IS RUNNING. WHAT IS JOHN REPRESENTED ON THIS SENTENCE A NOUN.
NA SO MY BRAIN JUST THEY HOT BAD.
CO..WHAT WAS THE COLOUR OF MATHEMATICS YOU USED DURING YOUR SCHOOL
ME.. RED, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOUR IS IT NOW, COS THEY NORMALLY CHANGE THEM.
CO.. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TEXT BOOK
ME.. NEW GENERAL MATHEMATICS
CO.. LONG OR SHORT
ME.. I JUST SMILE, AND SAID LONG
CO.. NAME SOME TOPICS UNDER MATHEMATICS
ME.. I STARTED GIVING HER
CO.. AND WHAT IS SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION
ME.. I EXPLAIN TO HER.
CO.. DO YOU HAVE ANY CERTIFICATE APART FROM GCE
ME.. YES
CO.. CAN I SEE THEM
ME.. I GAVE HER, MY DIPLOMA IN DTP AND MY COMPUTER ENGR. CERTIFICATE
CO.. WHAT IS DTP
ME.. I EXPLAINED
CO.. NAME SOME COURSES UNDER IT
ME.. I STARTED, AND SHE STOP ME
CO.. CAN YOU REPAIR A COMPUTER
ME.. YES
CO.. WHEN A COMPUTER IS RUNNING SLOWLY, WHAT IS THE FAULT
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR WIFE
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. I CAN SEE YOU ARE ONE OF THE SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM IN YOUR SCHOOL,
HOW MANY PLAYERS DID YOUR SCHOOL HAVE
ME.. 23
CO.. NAME SOME SCHOOL YOU HAVE PLAYED AGAINST
ME.. I CALLED SOME SCHOOL NAMES.
CO.. WHO WON
ME.. THEY BEAT US
CO.. CAN I SEE YOUR WEDDING ALBUM
ME.. I BROUGHT IT OUT
CO.. SCROLL IT
ME.. I STARTED
CO.. WHO IS THAT LADY
ME.. I DON'T KNOW HER
CO.. WHO IS THAT GIRL
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. HOW OLD IS YOUR BABY
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL MY BABY WAS BORN
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. WHEN WAS YOUR BABY BORN WHAT TIME
ME.. I TOLD HER
CO.. GO AND SIT DOWN AND CALL YOUR WIFE

SHE ASK MY WIFE SOME QUESTIONS SHE HAD ALREADY ASKED ME, AND MY WIFE ANSWER HER WELL.

THE CO CALLED ME AGAIN THIS TIME, SHE JUST SAID CONGRATULATION I WILL GIVE YOU THE VISA, AND SHE BROUGHT OUT A PAPER AND CIRCLE ONE ADDRESS AND ASK ME TO PICK UP OUR VISA NEXT WEEK THURSDAY.

GLORY BE TO GOD,GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED.I WISH THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

congratulations to you and your family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013

congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
marrylove: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE, MY INTERVIEW WAS ON 23RD OF JANUARY 2013 AND IT WAS 7AM APPOINTMENT,WE LEFT HOME VERY EARLY THAT MORNING. ME, MY WIFE AND MY THREE MONTH OLD DAUGHTER. WE ARRIVE AROUND 5.40AM. WE SITED UNDER THE TREE AND PAYS 150 FOR THE RUBBER CHAIR. EXACTLY 6.30 THE SCREENING STATED. AFTER ALL THE SCREENING WE WENT IN FOR THE INTERVIEW.I PAID THE SUM OF 330*3 =990 DOLLARS TO THE CASHIER. AND SITED FOR MY NAME AND NUMBER TO BE CALLED. FIRSTLY, IT WAS CALLED AT WINDOW 13 FOR DOCUMENTATION. AND THEY ASK ME TO GO AND SIT DOWN. LATER, MY NAME WAS CALLED AT WINDOW 16 FOR THE INTERVIEW. ME, MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER. AFTER TUM PRINT,SHE ASK MY WIFE TO GO AND SIT DOWN WITH MY BABY.THE INTERVIEW STATED.

ME ..GOOD MORNING MA
CO ..MORNING
CO.. OK
ME.. IT WAS BAD.
ME..I GAVE HER EXAMPLES LIKE , THEY ASK US TO WRITE ESSAY. AND I GAVE HER ONE TOPIC
CO.. EXPLAIN
ME.. I GAVE HER SOME EXAMPLES.JOHN IS RUNNING. WHAT IS JOHN REPRESENTED ON THIS SENTENCE A NOUN.
ME.. RED, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOUR IS IT NOW, COS THEY NORMALLY CHANGE THEM.
CO.. LONG OR SHORT
ME.. I EXPLAIN TO HER.
ME.. YES
CO.. CAN I SEE THEM
CO.. WHAT IS DTP
ME.. I EXPLAINED
ME.. YES
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. 23
CO.. WHO WON
ME.. THEY BEAT US
ME.. I BROUGHT IT OUT
CO.. SCROLL IT
ME.. I STARTED
CO.. WHO IS THAT LADY
ME.. I DON'T KNOW HER
CO.. WHO IS THAT GIRL
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER

SHE ASK MY WIFE SOME QUESTIONS SHE HAD ALREADY ASKED ME, AND MY WIFE ANSWER HER WELL.

THE CO CALLED ME AGAIN THIS TIME, SHE JUST SAID CONGRATULATION I WILL GIVE YOU THE VISA, AND SHE BROUGHT OUT A PAPER AND CIRCLE ONE ADDRESS AND ASK ME TO PICK UP OUR VISA NEXT WEEK THURSDAY.

GLORY BE TO GOD,GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED.I WISH THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

i say a big congratulations to u,ur wife and ur baby.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: House pls ooo,its ova a decay nw dat i left high school n i used olevel as my highest level,i jst dnt knw whch subj to read an my interview is in march.wat if i face govt cos i av A1 in it in 1 of my GCE result dat i wil present.wat do u tink house.GLORY!
Bro, Read the Government and the other one you av B's.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
greetings house.
pls i have something troubling me...i sent some of our marriage pics and certificates together with the forms to KCC and i was wondering if i will see them again blc i noticed that it was not necessary. gentiger or any1 please respond to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
seye4God: THE MIRACULOUS BIRTH OF OUR DIVINE TWINS

I will always serve, worship and sing praises to the Lord for what He did for my family in year 2011.

JEHOVAH should be glorified on our behalf. It was like a dream or let me say it was a drama. I couldn't believe what I experienced that day and I don’t think I will ever forget either. When there was none to call upon during 2011 Nigerian Presidential Election but God. He (God) was there at the beginning and saw us through to the end and He will forever be our guiding PAPA in Jesus precious name.

The miracle drama began on early morning of Saturday, 16th April 2011 at about 12.45am (as earlier stated, it was the day of Nigerian Presidential Election). There was a restriction of movement due to nationwide curfew from 10pm of Friday 15th, to 6am of Saturday 16th, April 2011. My wife woke me @12.45am or thereabout to rob her leg. I was doing that when she complained again of back pain. It did not occur to me that she was about to deliver even to her that had had such experience during our first daughter’s birth. One of the greatest things God did was to make sure that there was no interruption of power supply throughout that day (in Nigeria, power interruption is not new; it has been part of our daily affair).

My brain started ringing bell immediately I saw her urinate on several occasions. I confronted her about the arrival of the twins as we had earlier known when she did her pregnancy scan. As devil would have his way, five neighbours of ours have cars but only bad-one was parked in the compound as this time. All other cars were in various motor mechanic workshops for servicing and maintenance. I summoned courage to go out at 1.25am to inform a nurse at the next building. I just wasted time without seeing anyone to assist until when I visited for the second time. I was told the nurse was not around and that there was no car either to convene my wife to the hospital.

Having prepared the needed materials for her delivery which were in two bags, I told her to wait at the gate where three men, one woman and myself were seeking for someone who could assist us to convey her to the nearby hospital. All our efforts were wasted without yielding any result. We made several phone calls without any positive response. As we decided to walk instead of looking for car, we saw her on the bared sand-floor where she was struggling to deliver the first girl – TAIWO. As I was about telling her to stand up, a neighbour and I saw the baby’s head coming out, the neighbour ran away immediately when he saw it and started shouting for help. Rather than running away, I kneeled down to use my hands in accepting the baby rather than allowing her to touch ground. I cried for help since I did not know how to cut the placenta. The time should be 1.45am or thereabout. Taiwo was in my hands and there was none to cut the placenta. My wife only told me to cover the baby with her scarf which I did immediately. She said because of breeze.

Looking round, I could see hundred of neighbours who were seeking for the person that could assist us. There were prayers left and right since no one knew what else to do. What a mystery! After I successfully covered Taiwo with the scarf, I shouted for help. I saw that the baby was well and sound; even though she was not crying as at that time. Nevertheless, my heart was troubled about the condition of my wife and the 2nd child (KEHINDE) in her womb.

As we were making several phone calls and looking for a professional nurse to attend to her, some women ran to look for traditional nurses (Agbebi) at the nearby Celestial Church on the advice of a qualified nurse we spoke with on phone. What else did you expect from beloved brethren who were with us? Some were blaming me for not allowing her to have come out early; some were saying another thing; while some were running to quickly solve the issue on ground. Like I said earlier, my wife and I did not know that her time was due because there was no sign at all. It was when I noticed her urinating simultaneously that I discovered. “Blame or no blame, I pitied people that were denied of their comfort just to come to render assistance to us. None of our neighbours could sleep because of this critical issue. Some people that even live far from our house also woke to assist us when they heard the thunderous noise. The time should be 2.05am if I was not mistaken. (It is good to be good). I did not let that weigh me down; I was just making phone calls to see how we could quickly resolve the issue rather than listening to futile castigations. “It is an emergency” that was what I was saying to my subconscious mind.

If I may be right, the time was 2.10am when the two traditional nurses arrived. They peacefully cut the placenta and handed Taiwo to a lady who knew how to clean new born baby’s body. I saw her off to my room where Taiwo was cleaned. I was told to be patient even though my name was not patience. They also asked me to leave the bared sand-floor (her delivery room to say). They placed clothes under her and she was told to push for Kehinde to come out. What I noticed was that, Kehinde who had already coming closed to Taiwo when God carried the delivery through me, moved up instantly and that made it difficult for the traditional nurses. They ordered us to bring Taiwo and placed her close to her mother for her twins’ sister – Kehinde’s delivery (I was told if Kehinde should hear taiwo’s cry, she will come out). All practical experiments performed on this sand were in vain. It was as if they knew what was happening. After wasting almost 30minutes on the bared sand-floor at the front of our house, the two traditional nurses with one of our neighbours, who joined them when they were coming to rescue the weak woman – my wife (what a pity!), quickly carried her helpless, naked and weak body to almost 10meters away from our house.

About the financial part, we thanked God; I was on MTN Happy Hour (free calls of 12.30am – 4.30am). All phone calls to MTN lines were free of charge since I had more than N100 credit during that period. As my phone was on, my parents could hear what was happening underground but they could not come because of the nationwide curfew. Our pastor, brothers, aunties, uncles and in-laws whom I had earlier informed of the situation equally joined us in prayers. Don’t forget our neighbours and all well-wishers – numbers in hundred, were outside praying in whatever language they understood both in Islamic and Christianity ways.

On getting to the church, she was placed on a concrete floor in the compound and I was denied to have access to her. There was an aged woman who mounted the gate and denied any of our neighbours, friends or other women to gain access too except the two traditional nurses and other assigned women. Checking the time, it should be 2.45am. The Church Elder-in-Charge went up with a ringing-bell shouting the name of JEHOVAH, all members who were around during vigil were equally joined us in prayer. Hundred of neighbours and well-wishers were calling on the name of God for quick intervention. I wanted to pray but when the spirit reminded me of my vow to God several years back; I started praising, worshiping and thanking God instead.

While doing this, I then made a vow that the world will hear about the story if God should allow my wife to deliver Kehinde peacefully with the mother and daughter alive – (that was the genesis of this great testimony and why YOU hear of it too!). God knows better than we do. It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. It took them another 30minutes before she finally delivered Kehinde and placenta came almost immediately. I was rolling on a bared sand-floor as a token of my appreciation to God. Kehinde was brought to my room at about 3.28am; I am 1,005% sure of this particular time because I checked and confirmed it. People were thanking God for the great work He had done.

Before 5.30am, after the traditional nurses had cleaned up my wife and the concrete floor where she delivered Kehinde; she was brought to our room to rest. I could see vividly that the poor woman was too weak. The traditional nurses said we should allow her to rest without any disturbance.

At exactly 6.05am, when the curfew period was over for about an hour, I saw my mother and two of my younger sisters coming from home to attend to her. After receiving them on the road, I briefed them of what took place and showed them the bared sand-floor where she delivered Taiwo in my hands. Our mother then asked us, “Where was JESUS CHRIST BORN?” My heart touched with her response.

Please, no matter how big your burden is just put your trust in God. Only Him can do what no man can’t do (Proverb 30:5). You are passing through that situation for a reason. Is there not a cause? (1Samuel 17:27-29) That was the response of David to his elder brother – Eliab when he visited them at the war camp. At the end, the young boy “David” defeated his country greatest enemy “Goliath” at the age of 10. Our God will not come down to do the work but will definitely send someone to assist us. Let us play our own part to keep serving and worshiping Him (Job 36:11-12; Deuteronomy 28:1-68). I am only sharing this story because of the vowed I made when she was about to delivered Kehinde.

My prayer is that; God will answer the prayer of all women who are seeking for the fruit of womb as He did to Sarah; Hannah; Rebecca; Elizabeth and others. All women that are conceived shall visit delivery room not labour room to deliver peacefully without any difficulty. All caring and loving parents will never bury their children or cry over anyone of them. We shall all enjoy the fruit of our labour; as we will not be found wanting when the time comes and rest in the LORD at old age (Job 5:26).
Please always remember our heavenly home. We shall all be present there in Jesus Precious Name.

I gave kudos to all MOTHERS! I saw the reality of how I and everyone reading this testimony were born. That is why the middle name of all women is “FAVOUR”. It is only Adam & Eve that were not conceived and delivered by any woman but all other living beings came out of WOMEN.

Kindly endeavour to share this great testimony to everyone around you for God’s name to be glorified. It was my vow to God during the struggle and I must definitely do it. Once, sharing this testimony attract nothing except to fulfil the vow I made to God. Share it with your congregation and other pastors around for God's name to be glorified.

Yours in His service.

OLUWASEYE IGE
Baba Ibeji - The Miracle Twins
seye4God@yahoo.com

Baba Ibeji Congratulations.To God Be the Glory great things he did
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Congrats massa!
To God be the Glory.

Bless

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2013

ME ..GOOD MORNING MA
CO ..MORNING
CO.. OK
ME.. IT WAS BAD.
CO.. EXPLAIN
CO.. LONG OR SHORT
ME.. I EXPLAIN TO HER.
ME.. YES
CO.. CAN I SEE THEM
CO.. WHAT IS DTP
ME.. I EXPLAINED
ME.. YES
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. 23
CO.. WHO WON
ME.. THEY BEAT US
ME.. I BROUGHT IT OUT
CO.. SCROLL IT
ME.. I STARTED
CO.. WHO IS THAT LADY
ME.. I DON'T KNOW HER
CO.. WHO IS THAT GIRL
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER
ME.. I TOLD HER

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
laura da brat: greetings house.
pls i have something troubling me...i sent some of our marriage pics and certificates together with the forms to KCC and i was wondering if i will see them again blc i noticed that it was not necessary. gentiger or any1 please respond to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
iamxpinoza: I had a successful interview this morning right here in Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought meeeeeeeee.

Interview xperience:

I arrived at the embassy exactly 6:45am. The security personnel called us to form a cue which I was in front of that cue.

The firs five people including were called to enter after the check ups had been done.

I got there and was directed to take a seat by this beautiful ghanaian lady who then collected my appointment letter..........
To be more concise, this is what actually happend at window 5.

Me: gud morning
Co: gud morning
Co: how r u
Me:great
Co: which skul are u?
Me: kumasi polytechnic
Co: what prog?
Me: marketing
Co: what kind of marketing
Me: said to myself eish it falls under skull of business and cuts across board.
Co: r u married?
Me: no
Co: any children
Me: no
Co: have you travelled to the u s before?
Me: never
Co: where is your skull I'd
Me: not here with me but I ve got my statement of results here.
Co: let me see
Me:.....
Co: give me a minute, pls go and sit down.
Me: still praying as I took my seat
Co: frank antwi come to window 5
Me: fast fast
Co: gave me a green sheet and circled dv as she said" come here on the 25th of jan for your visa.

I have my documents both the original and the photocopy with them including my passport. Glory be to God.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
laura da brat: greetings house.

Was it the original or photocopies you sent? The best bet is that they will return it in your bundle pack to the embassy shortly before your interview. In the main time, certify as true copies all the original credentials you sent to KCC so that you don't get stranded. But really, you weren't meant to send any documents to KCC. It's clearly stated in the instructions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
femsoj: To God be the glory. I just collected my visa now.@ Gentiger and Seyesugar, I think yours also shd be ready by now

@FEMSOJ. Did you track your document online to confirm availability before going to Lekki collection centre? Please respond.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=laura da brat][/quote]did you send the originals,cos you where asked to send them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gentiger:

Was it the original or photocopies you sent? The best bet is that they will return it in your bundle pack to the embassy shortly before your interview. In the main time, certify as true copies all the original credentials you sent to KCC so that you don't get stranded. But really, you weren't meant to send any documents to KCC. It's clearly stated in the instructions.
i sent the original of my married certificate and my wife high school certificate and some pics.oooh gosh i am dead.
i ques KCC needs only the i-forms,does that mean they will not even view the accompanied documents that i sent?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
laura da brat:
i sent the original of my married certificate and my wife high school certificate and some pics.oooh gosh i am dead.
i ques KCC needs only the i-forms,does that mean they will not even view the accompanied documents that i sent?

Can't say. Next time follow instructions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
laura da brat:

Even if u were not told. how can u send ur original document just like dat! hmm u just dey make me laugh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
HELLO HOUSE, PLEASE ANY IDEAL THE COST TO BOOK AN AIRLINE FROM LAGOS TO WASHINGTON I INTEND TO TRAVEL BY APRIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.