Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921348 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2013
belincye: Good morning house and happy sunday to all. To those of us waiting for our 2nl, interviews and those yet to pick up their visas, God will do it for us. We shall all get to the promised land in jesus name!amen.
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Smsm: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2013
I think the 2nd NL shall be appeared within next week .. Which starts tomorrow till next Friday ..

Good luck for all smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
bigpiper is god do it oo,i thank god 4 u dat ur nt a member of dis forum becos if ur member u will not try ur lucky through advise dat people will be given u it will not encourage u 2 be near embassy on ur interview date,and is matter of risk shaa.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
CO: good morning sir!
ME: good morning ma!
CO: Tell me what you are doing in Nigeria now?
ME: i told her.
CO: interesting!
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
CO: have you been to US before?
ME: i answered her with smile!
CO: thank you
ME: thank you too!
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!

A big congrats to u dammy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
belincye: Good morning house and happy sunday to all. To those of us waiting for our 2nl, interviews and those yet to pick up their visas, God will do it for us. We shall all get to the promised land in jesus name!amen.

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Smsm: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
I think the 2nd NL shall be appeared within next week .. Which starts tomorrow till next Friday ..

Good luck for all smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
peters ife: Thanks temmytanny.
U may not wait for green card to come before applying for the SSN. What they requested for in Pennsylvania is your passport and birth certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thanks femsoj.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is wonderful nd I say a very big AMEN to dat...I Nero xp must nd shal post my interview success nd testimony here on nairaland nd I expect u all to do de same oo,in JESUS NAME,AMEN... grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
tycoon77:

A big congrats to u dammy
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
pls house, if i go to America single buh later get married...hw long ll it take b4 my spouse joins me?...Congrats to Dammy and bigpiper
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
vivichocs: pls house, if i go to America single buh later get married...hw long ll it take b4 my spouse joins me?...Congrats to Dammy and bigpiper
4-5years
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
uncle temmy can you send me ur email address, i want to talk to you in private
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
genlion: uncle temmy can you send me ur email address, i want to talk to you in private
check my profile and send me a message
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
temmytanny: 4-5years
tanx alot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bigpiper: Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Interview was scheduled for 10AM, got to the embassy around 9:30
Submitted 2NL at the gate
Checked at the Security Check Point.
Made to leave my phones behind
Made DV Payment
Submitted Originals Documents (did not make photocopies) to Nigerian lady
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Then after waiting a while I was called up to window 13:
Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: I promise
Co: What is your highest level of education
Me: Told her
Co: No Waec?
Me: No
Co: Why did you stop at primary school?
Co: What do you do?
Co: Where do you work?
Co: Tell me about your work schedule
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Co: Congratulations
Me: Thank you.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...

Wow! This is a miracle of God, with God all things are possible, Congratulations to you my brother! am also going to Atlanta and am travel by the end of this Month, congrat once again hurray!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
vivichocs: pls house, if i go to America single buh later get married...hw long ll it take b4 my spouse joins me?...Congrats to Dammy and bigpiper

If you file for her immediately after marriage, she will be current for interview 2 and half years later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
gentiger, how u doing? u av not replied my mail. hope no problem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
@dammy congrats
@bigpip congrats and know that you are there on job zone qualification which is also part of the thing so no magic was made and beside u was enveloped by God's favour which also played major role even to the Phd holders.
@ I hate naija, one thing I want u to understand here is automobile mechanics are in high demand all over the world. And the instruction stated clearly that its either u have high school diploma or u are trained in one of the occupational shortage list. Don't think or assume that the gurus in d house is doing bad job cos even if bipip surfaced here, the gurus couldn't have discouraged him. Remember he got his mechanics certificate and I also knew that they will ask him how long he learned the job. So avoid saying that the gurus will discourage him cos the guy was good to even meet the CO@window 16 its just that he was ignorant of what he possess.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
seal777: The Journey started October 26 2011 when my DV application was submittted, October 1st 2012 when the result was checked, Oct 2nd was application was mailed to KCC, DECEMBER WHEN 2NL Landed, Februuary 7th when interview was done and I got my valentine gift on the valentines day 14th february 2013, exactly 5 working day after my interview : MY PASSPORT WITH MY IMMIGRANT VISA ON IT.

Wish all others expecting the same favor from God AL THE BEST IN LIFE.

Wow, why did u not check in May 2012? Congrats still.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
chirpywest: @dammy congrats
@bigpip congrats and know that you are there on job zone qualification which is also part of the thing so no magic was made and beside u was enveloped by God's favour which also played major role even to the Phd holders.
@ I hate naija, one thing I want u to understand here is automobile mechanics are in high demand all over the world. And the instruction stated clearly that its either u have high school diploma or u are trained in one of the occupational shortage list. Don't think or assume that the gurus in d house is doing bad job cos even if bipip surfaced here, the gurus couldn't have discouraged him. Remember he got his mechanics certificate and I also knew that they will ask him how long he learned the job. So avoid saying that the gurus will discourage him cos the guy was good to even meet the CO@window 16 its just that he was ignorant of what he possess.
true talk,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
nero xp:
This is wonderful nd I say a very big AMEN to dat...I Nero xp must nd shal post my interview success nd testimony here on nairaland nd I expect u all to do de same oo,in JESUS NAME,AMEN... grin
Amen ooo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
please house, just want to ask this question: if one is current in April, when is he/she suppose to be expecting the 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
owobabaisabella: please house, just want to ask this question: if one is current in April, when is he/she suppose to be expecting the 2NL?
4-6wks b4 ur interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
monsieursam64: 4-6wks b4 ur interview.

ok, but do u think their can have the 2NL for this mouth?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I really commend your efforts. I have read through the pages of this thread, may God bless you all, actually my Fiancee introduced me to this forum. I'm so confident that I will definitely get my Visa in Jesus name cos she has really coached me so well and same to everyone awaiting interview. I will definitely share my testimony in this forum. Thanks you all and have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
zionking28: Hello everyone, I'm new here, I really commend your efforts. I have read through the pages of this thread, may God bless you all, actually my Fiancee introduced me to this forum. I'm so confident that I will definitely get my Visa in Jesus name cos she has really coached me so well and same to everyone awaiting interview. I will definitely share my testimony in this forum. Thanks you all and have a wonderful week ahead.
Amen to ur faith!! Who is the person that introduced u?
I mean the username of ur fiancee? U will surely testify here to the glory of God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
House,doz dat re expectin their 2NL dis week,sheh na doz wey dey current since January abi na doz dat jst became current dis month? Pls I wnt to clarify dis issue to sum1 on dis forum...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
nero xp: House,doz dat re expectin their 2NL dis week,sheh na doz wey dey current since January abi na doz dat jst became current dis month? Pls I wnt to clarify dis issue to sum1 on dis forum...

Part of dose dat current ƒσя January, dat did not get dere 2NL den, might get it nau.(If d Sending Of d form is not too Last den) Lastly for doz dat Current nau Not all will Get dere 2NL, But be expecting ur 2NL If Ɣ☺ΰ send earlier.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2013
chirpywest:
Amen to ur faith!! Who is the person that introduced u?
I mean the username of ur fiancee? U will surely testify here to the glory of God.
Amen! Her username is nkkystel. Tnx!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sijucrown2010: 4:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Its a lie you don't need any returning ticket.okay.
you can make more inquiry over that but i am sure you don't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.