Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920599 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
pjogutum1: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
At about 8.50am,we saw our documents with d CO at window 15,he was looking at it and was typing sum tins into d system 4 about 10mins,b4 he beeped our number.
CO:Gud moning
me:gud moni sir and hw was ur nyt?
CO:Finger print
me:we did appropriately
CO:Oath thingy
me:we did
CO: He den asked my wife and son to sit
CO:U work as dis explain
me:i explained all my job functions
CO:U have A1 in in dis subject,why?
me:I explained
CO:He asked about my 1st degree
me:I responded
CO:He asked about my nysc
CO:Why did ur master degree took 3yrs b4 completion
me:Because of sum internal problems
CO:How did u meet ur spouse
CO:Where does ur wife work
me:I answered
CO:Collect ur son from ur wife and sit
SPOUSE
CO:Open ur weeding album
wif:She did
CO:Show me ur courtship pictures
CO:He asked about engagement pics
wif:She showed him
CO:He saw our weeding program&invitation card,he den requested 4 dem
wif:She gave dem to him
CO:Let me see ur weeding pics
wif:she showed him
CO:Let me see d picture u and ur husband took with ur son
wif:She showed him our child dedication pics
CO:Go and pet ur son,tell ur hubby to come
wif:Thank u sir
CO:He returned all my original certs to me,except 3 international passprt.He den Congratulate me and handed over 2 sheet of paper to me,one for d visa collection and other for new payment 4 green card
me:Thank u sir and do have a nice day

congratulations! to you and your family, that is how interviews are supposed to be done. cheers and God bless you for sharing your exp! go live your American life jare.
congrats to you and all recent winners,WELCOME TO US of A,the land of opportunities
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
thank God for successful interviews.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Guys, the Cut off for May is 17,000. I'm current at last. Let the race begin.............................

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?554686-Cut-off-numbers-for-May-released-enjoy!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

7 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
sina_adegoke: Hi house. Just came back from my visa interview. I know this is arguable, but thanks to God, it should be the shortest interview ever.

It went like this;
Interviewer: Hi
Me: Hi. Nice tie
Interviewer: (Blushes, looks at his tie, smiles widely, then looks at me): Thanks.
Interviewer: Are you Adegoke?
Me: Yes, Adegoke Adesina
Interviewer: Which school did u finish from?
Me: OAU, Ile Ife
Interviewer: When did u graduate?
ME: 1999
Interviewer:Which course did u study?
Me: Engineering Physics
Interviewer: How come you're in banking?
Me: Nigerian banks take graduates from all fields. You get trained on the job. So....
Interviewer: I was an Engineer too, and I found myself here, so I understand u
Me: You don't say
Interviewer: Yeah
Me: Where u begin and where u end are two different things

He kept smiling all the way, almost whistling when he brought out the forms, congratulated me, & told me my visa has been approved.

My tip for those awaiting the interview is.... Follow the instructions on the website thoroughly, & be very nice & civil. It can shorten ur interview considerably.

But more importantly, be confident in God. When it's ur time to change location, then it's ur time, hopefully for d best.

I am now officially a Yankee.

Meet u guys on the other side!
congratulation to you.we will also meet u soonest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

congrats and welcome to US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
zerzer :
congrat i key in to such grace and sucess on my own interview day

@ sina_adegoke: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

wow wow wow i am happy to hear that you arrived safely. Thank you for assuring us again about the change of POE. I cant wait to hear more from those sides and this makes wonna jump into the next flight to that place.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: PRAISE YE THE LORD 4 ME...........................THE LORD HAS DONE IT 4 MY FAMILY...................VISA APPROVED..........FULL JIST LATER.

Wow the lord is good all the time... Ǎ̜̣̍m S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ happy 4 u sir... Go on an leave ur america dream wit ur family!!! ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ u God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
sina_adegoke: Hi house. Just came back from my visa interview. I know this is arguable, but thanks to God, it should be the shortest interview ever.

It went like this;
Interviewer: (Blushes, looks at his tie, smiles widely, then looks at me): Thanks.
Me: Nigerian banks take graduates from all fields. You get trained on the job. So....

He kept smiling all the way, almost whistling when he brought out the forms, congratulated me, & told me my visa has been approved.

My tip for those awaiting the interview is.... Follow the instructions on the website thoroughly, & be very nice & civil. It can shorten ur interview considerably.

But more importantly, be confident in God. When it's ur time to change location, then it's ur time, hopefully for d best.

Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gud evenin house i pray may God continue to bless us in dis forum.pls house i need your contribution~first entry edv and kcc form we filled married wit my 3yrs old daughter infact we got married 2009 b4 first entry edv so married is geniue and confirm. We did our introduction in d year 2008 we av album photos and registry big album photos btwe dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken picture b4 so my quest is during interview if co ask where is our courtship pictures pls what do u expect me to say?pls house contribute my interview is in 2wks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp: House am wit Godhelpmeooo @ children's practice @ Ikoyi doing his medicals.I jst pray dat GOD ALMIGHTY wil be wit u all on ur Interview day nd u all must testify on dis forum in JESUS Name,Amen...

Nero xp u A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ really doing a good job... ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ u S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much for puting them thru in all there stuff, like the medical n police character.. May God almighty continue to a more blessing to ur life...as 4 Godhelpmeooo ur visa as already approve... Go on an collect it!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
nero xp: @ Idriez,wow! Am so much happy 4 u nd ur wife,its already written dat we all on dis forum must testify 2 de goodness of de ALMIGHTY GOD,to GOD be de Glory all de tym.we're dangerously marchin forward. grin
@ Zionking,de LORD has already done it 4 u,u knw why I jst said so? I saw ur fiancee stella,nd you rejoicin over ur interview success nd visa approval in my dream dis mornin.pls dnt doubt me cos am serious...so ur visa is sure granted through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...
Nero, thank you so much for your concern and prayers. We claim it in JESUS Name. My fiance was actually @ The Children Practice this afternoon to get his medical result. How is Godhelpme and his family my regards. Call u later.
God bless u and everyone in dis forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
At about 8.50am,we saw our documents with d CO at window 15,he was looking at it and was typing sum tins into d system 4 about 10mins,b4 he beeped our number.
SPOUSE
CO:He returned all my original certs to me,except 3 international passprt.He den Congratulate me and handed over 2 sheet of paper to me,one for d visa collection and other for new payment 4 green card
CO:Ur welcom

Akaniman i told that ur visa is already approve... Congrats once more! Go on an leave ur america dream.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
temmytanny: congrats and welcome to US

@ Gentigger: wooow!!! God's be the glory dat you land safely. We have been expectin you since 2 hear frm you. I trust you, you must gist Us abt ur journey experience....sory 4 the stress you pass 2tru man. Go and relax well and come bak here, ur wrk is plenty on the ground...comer resolve it sharp sharp.lolzz. Had sent you an E-mail...you can check it any tyme you 2tru with urself ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
@femo:
Gud evenin house i pray may God continue to bless us in dis forum.pls house i need your contribution~first entry edv and kcc form we filled married wit my 3yrs old daughter infact we got married 2009 b4 first entry edv so married is geniue and confirm. We did our introduction in d year 2008 we av album photos and registry big album photos btwe dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken picture b4 so my quest is during interview if co ask where is our courtship pictures pls what do u expect me to say?pls house contribute my interview is in 2wks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013

Gentiger my man!!! Happy safe trip down over dere... I will join u very soon @ los Angeles... Chop up bros.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
congrat to akaniman,sina_adegoke & Idriez..welcome u all to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2013

congrat and welcome i pray God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob wil be wit u in the name of Jesus Christ and obviously i see 3 biggest mansions in Africa that Julius begger build for u wit exotic cars inside d mansions u build i see it is your destiny to achive it so shall it be in the name of Jesus Christ of nazareth amen once again congrat and welcome pls put me in prayer my interview is in 2wks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
welcome bros.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2013

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
@femo:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2013

Thank to almighty God upon your trip to Los Angeles.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
pator: Guys, the Cut off for May is 17,000. I'm current at last. Let the race begin.............................

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?554686-Cut-off-numbers-for-May-released-enjoy!!!!!

Pls wat is ur cn?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2013

Congrats bro. America is waiting for your exploit

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2013

It went like this;

@sina-adegoke: CONGRATUL-OBIA!!!

I claim your kind of interview Õoooº°˚ ˚°º oo ! God is indeed worthy & yeah when its your time to relocate, its indeed your time!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
SPOUSE
CO:Ur welcom

Congrats to you & your family! God gave you the OPPORTUNITY + you and your family had great PREPARATIONS, now you have reaped (=) its SUCCESS! Am happy for you'all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
chatted with Gentiger view minute ago....he is doing fine....he landed safely....thank God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
We are soo addicted to Nairaland that even though majority of us don't comment or post any tin we still find it the most educative and entertaining forum ever...God bless everybody on this forum especially those going for interview, those current, those awaiting AP, those traveling or abt to travel and those waiting to take their VISA's.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls ooo is dere any one who whent for interview with his or her npc certificate without a passport photo and was accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.