Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925370 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
pls house can i do my medicals by 1pm on monday cuz am cming frm benin dat same day,and pls how can i get to children pratice ikoyi,frm ikeja cantoment
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
@phumbay congrat also to simayanki4rea...........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
I give glory to Almighty God who started all by making way for these visas for my family.
I thank the nairalanders who God has used to make the visas a reality.

I tender my apology to all nairalanders for this late testimony.
It is borne out of a very personal reason which i would appreciate much if respected.
Although i have not posted here for a while even before the interview not to mention asking for prayer while going for interview as some insinuated after i decided to delay the testimony but i want to state clearly here that your prayers did not pass us unclaimed. This testimony is the result of your prayers and mercy of THE HOLY ONE above that answers prayers.

I have been playing the lottery since 1995 as single and since 2002 as married.
I played two entries as husband and wife but my wife won.

We got to the embassy with loads of documents and family album that filled a huge traveling bag.
After going through the queue procedure, my family (wife and 3 kids) went in while i was sent back to return the bag all the way to the car and bring only the documents. As stressful as this was,i had to take all the photo albums and documents in my arms. I did this with much sweat but still kept my much needed cool.Even though my wife was worried inside but she trusted that the Holy Spirit was in control.

After all these, we paid and submitted our document at window 15.

NOTE:
A black guy attended to us in window 15 for document collection.
He collected only a copy each of our documents and 2 copies of our passport photographs.
We submitted ALL documents relating to my wife's academic years in the university. I mean ALL we could lay our hands upon. Including registration forms for admission and for various purposes from year one to even her NYSC.
This to our plan was for at least the collecting man to see evidence that she actually went through the university and possibly pass some to the interviewer since that is a key reason for the interview in the first place.
IT WORKED.
The black man looked at ALL of them and made verbal commendable remark on them to my wife before returning them.
He studied us so much including the children that we even thought he was the one to interview us.
Pls do not overlook these document collectors. I believe they are meant to study us and report to the real interviewers.He must have made some positive comments about us to the man he handed our document to and who eventually interviewed us on same window 15.

The much dreaded woman on window 16 did not show up. Window 16 was closed. Thanks for the power of prayers.

The document collector left, closed the window.
After a while , a white man opened the same window and spent like 15 minutes going through our document before calling us.

NO SWEARING IN DONE.
CO FORGOT OR WAIVED IT.

CO : GOOD MORNING
WE : GOOD MORNING
CO : ARE YOU....? (ASKED MY NAME)
ME : YES
CO : TOOK WIFE'S FINGERPRINT AND MY OWN AFTERWARDS.
CO : (TO ME). YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SIT WHILE I CHAT WITH YOUR WIFE.
CO : KEPT CHECKING OUR DOCUMENT FOR SOME MINUTES
CO : PLS PICK THE PHONE SO WE DISCUSS PRIVATELY.
CO : WHAT IS YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION?
WIFE : TEACHING
CO : HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING?
WIFE : ANSWERED
CO : CLASSROOM OR SUBJECT TEACHER?
CO : WHERE?
CO : WHAT CLASS?
WIFE : ANSWERED (SHE EXPLAINED IN GRADES SYSTEM BECAUSE HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT DESCRIBED AS PRY/BASIC 1,2,3 etc)
CO : CONTINUED TYPING ALL THE WHILE
CO : WANTED TO ASK ABOUT A PERIOD OF ABSENCE AT WORK BUT CHANGED HIS MIND. HE DID NOT COMPLETE THE QUESTION.
CO : YOU WORKED AS PUBLIC HEALTH CONSULTANT.
WIFE : YES
CO : PLS TELL ME ABOUT THAT.
CO : KEPT TYPING FOR A WHILE
CO : THAT SOUNDS A LOT
WIFE ; THEY WERE ALL DONE IN STAGES
CO : PAUSED AND TYPED FOR A WHILE
CO : TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND
CO : CUT IN.... YOU BOTH SEEM VERY CLOSE
WIFE : YES.
CO : GOOD
WIFE : HE LIVES IN UK
CO : REALLY? CHECKED MY PASSPORT TO CONFIRM.
CO : THAT MEANS YOU LIVE IN UK AS WELL
WIFE : TOLD HIM SHE NEVER STAYED FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AT A TIME IN UK.
CO : LOOKING THROUGH WIFE'S PASSPORT FOR CONFIRMATION.
WIFE : OFFERED TO SHOW HIM OLD PASSPORT
CO : CONFIRMED AND RETURNED OLD PASSPORT
CO : KEPT ON TYPING FOR LONG.LIKE 5 MINUTES.
WIFE : KEPT ON LOOKING STRAIGHT AT HIS FACE
CO : EXCUSE ME. MOVED FROM VIEW FOR SOME SECONDS.
CO : CONTINUED TYPING.
CO : EVERYTHING SEEM TO BE IN GOOD ORDER.
CO : RETURNED ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. ASKED WIFE TO CHECK THEM ALL.
CO : HANDED WIFE A VISA COLLECTION DOCUMENT. EXPLAINED $165 TO BE PAID BEFORE LEAVING.
CO : WITH A BROAD SMILE. CONGRATULATIONS . WELCOME TO AMERICA

HE DID NOT QUESTION ME AS HUSBAND AT ALL.
HE SAW THE CHILDREN BUT DID NOT ASK ANY QUESTION ABOUT THEM.
HE DID NOT ASK FOR ANY DOCUMENT OR FAMILY ALBUM WE CARRIED ALONG.
MY WIFE PREPARED LIKE SHE WAS SITTING FOR A MAJOR EXAM, YET CAME ACROSS FEW QUESTIONS.
AS I SAT WATCHING THE INTERVIEW. I JUST KEPT THANKING GOD BECAUSE I KNEW HE HAD DONE IT FOR US.

FOR THOSE YET TO BE INTERVIEWED, PLS DO NOT UNDERRATE THE DOCUMENT COLLECTORS.
THEY ARE LIKE SPIES TO THE INTERVIEWERS.

ALSO ALL REMEMBER TO PUT GOD FIRST.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

I CAN'T BUT MENTION A FEW FORUMITES (ALL FORUNITES INDEED)WHOSE POSTING WERE IMMENSELY BENEFICIAL TO ME. LIKE

TEMMYTANNY, ADESOJIADREMI, GENTIGER, ADZOVIA,BRIGHTMON, BUSSYME, IBRACADABRA, Kemzone2003, Godhelpmeooo, obamaobama, rood boy, NEROXP, LERIPA, jejelady, @femo, SPOONDAR , I HATE 9JA,and so on.

YOU ARE TOO WONDERFUL.
I PRAY THAT ALL THE REMAINING DV2013 SELECTEE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SHALL HAVE SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
THANKING YOU ALL ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.
GOD BLESS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
zerzer :
pls house can i do my medicals by 1pm on monday cuz am cming frm benin dat same day,and pls how can i get to children pratice ikoyi,frm ikeja cantoment

My brother its not likely at that time. I saw people asked to come next day even by 12noon.
I suggest you plan for next day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=zerzer ]pls house can i do my medicals by 1pm on monday cuz am cming frm benin dat same day,and pls how can i get to children pratice ikoyi,frm ikeja cantoment [/quot

Yes of course..buh jst try 2 get dere b4 bank close ok...if u r takin car along wen u get 2 ikoyi ask of 25 Raymond Njoku or cal deir number> 01-893-0723. Contact dem 4 ur bookin details ok. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=loconzo00]I give glory to Almighty God who started all by making way for these visas for my family.

It is borne out of a very personal reason which i would appreciate much if respected.
Although i have not posted here for a while even before the interview not to mention asking for prayer while going for interview as some insinuated after i decided to delay the testimony but i want to state clearly here that your prayers did not pass us unclaimed. This testimony is the result of your prayers and mercy of THE HOLY ONE above that answers prayers.

We got to the embassy with loads of documents and family album that filled a huge traveling bag.
After going through the queue procedure, my family (wife and 3 kids) went in while i was sent back to return the bag all the way to the car and bring only the documents. As stressful as this was,i had to take all the photo albums and documents in my arms. I did this with much sweat but still kept my much needed cool.Even though my wife was worried inside but she trusted that the Holy Spirit was in control.

NOTE:
He collected only a copy each of our documents and 2 copies of our passport photographs.
We submitted ALL documents relating to my wife's academic years in the university. I mean ALL we could lay our hands upon. Including registration forms for admission and for various purposes from year one to even her NYSC.
This to our plan was for at least the collecting man to see evidence that she actually went through the university and possibly pass some to the interviewer since that is a key reason for the interview in the first place.
IT WORKED.
The black man looked at ALL of them and made verbal commendable remark on them to my wife before returning them.
He studied us so much including the children that we even thought he was the one to interview us.
Pls do not overlook these document collectors. I believe they are meant to study us and report to the real interviewers.He must have made some positive comments about us to the man he handed our document to and who eventually interviewed us on same window 15.

The much dreaded woman on window 16 did not show up. Window 16 was closed. Thanks for the power of prayers.

After a while , a white man opened the same window and spent like 15 minutes going through our document before calling us.

NO SWEARING IN DONE.
CO FORGOT OR WAIVED IT.

WIFE : ANSWERED (SHE EXPLAINED IN GRADES SYSTEM BECAUSE HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT DESCRIBED AS PRY/BASIC 1,2,3 etc)
CO : WANTED TO ASK ABOUT A PERIOD OF ABSENCE AT WORK BUT CHANGED HIS MIND. HE DID NOT COMPLETE THE QUESTION.
CO : HANDED WIFE A VISA COLLECTION DOCUMENT. EXPLAINED $165 TO BE PAID BEFORE LEAVING.

MY WIFE PREPARED LIKE SHE WAS SITTING FOR A MAJOR EXAM, YET CAME ACROSS FEW QUESTIONS.
AS I SAT WATCHING THE INTERVIEW. I JUST KEPT THANKING GOD BECAUSE I KNEW HE HAD DONE IT FOR US.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

I CAN'T BUT MENTION A FEW FORUMITES (ALL FORUNITES INDEED)WHOSE POSTING WERE IMMENSELY BENEFICIAL TO ME. LIKE

TEMMYTANNY, ADESOJIADREMI, GENTIGER, ADZOVIA,BRIGHTMON, BUSSYME, IBRACADABRA, Kemzone2003, Godhelpmeooo, obamaobama, rood boy, NEROXP, LERIPA, jejelady, @femo, SPOONDAR , I HATE 9JA,and so on.

YOU ARE TOO WONDERFUL.
I PRAY THAT ALL THE REMAINING DV2013 SELECTEE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SHALL HAVE SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
GOD BLESS.

Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=rood boy][/quote]thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
I've been away for long, for those whose visa were grant i say a big congratulations.

@Godhelpmeooo. Double portion greetings to you!
@laura da brat. Congrat.
@idriez. Congrat.
@jidex001. Congrat.
@afobat2000. Congrat.
@Zionking /nkkystel. Congrat.
@ogba1. Congrat.
@missannie. Congrat.
@mascotinme. Congrat.
@ Trezeget. I like ur maturity, you’ve handle the whole show calmly.
@tovalli. Congrat.
@doctorp76. Congrat.
@Yusmash00. Congrat.
@femo: Congrat.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
E-gurus, please i want to start my hospital test tomorrow at ikoyi, lagos, when exactly do you guys think it would be ready? Tunesday for interview, though its late but just borrow money here and there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
congrat to those who had successful interview.please i need help on this,how can the immigrant fee be paid?will i use a mastercard for the payment here before travelling for u.s?guys i need an answer on this ASAP.Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by araidris: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Good afternoon good people, how can I check my visa status, whether it is ready for collection at GSS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
@araidis u dont need to check.just go there.and please tell me how the co told you to pay the immigrant fee because i was not told so but my visa issued date was on 4th febuary.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
simayanki4real: Morning House:

My interview date is tomorrow by 7am, Need your prayers seriousy. Meanwhile i have the following with me, am i good to go?
1) 6 passports (2 x 2)
2) $400 (hope they will give me my change)
3) Medical (sealed envelope)
4) NPC Birth certificate
5) Police certificate & finger prints
6) NYSC Discharge certificate
7) HND Statement of result (No transcript)
cool OND Certificate
9) NECO Certificate (Do i get NECO sratch card)
10)International passport

Is there anything i am forgetting?

Favor is your portion sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
@femo:
Tank u God at last me nd my family approved window 14

Glory be to GOD!! Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Allybert:

@Godhelpmeooo, you can board a flight from Lagos to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) New Jersey; this is quite expensive, not less than 300k adult. Another option, on a more economical budget, you can board a flight to New York (JFK); less than 145k per adult. And take the subway (train) to New Jersey. I bet you would be spending less than 160k per adult to get to your final destination from Lagos if you choose this option. You can Royal Air Morroc, Turkish and Emirate for this second option.
that's a wonderful idea. Considering his family, I think that's the best option. Unless he has more to spare.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
doctorp76: Baba God don do am oh!!!visa approveD!! Gist later na one minute I used...thanks for Your prayers!!!

testimony galore! congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am so much greatful to God for all he has done in my life, since i benefitted from the testimonies of others...this is mine!

Got to the embassy at 6:20am and soon we were called for 7am appointment. We joined the queue and followed protocols till we got in, was give B419 tag. Paid my visa fee in dollars ($400 & was given my $70 change). Sat and waited for my number to be called so i gave my documents (one set of original and photocopy). Sat down again to await my number for the interview proper.

Where i sat, i watched as others were interviewed & about 4 people were denied & 1 on A.P... Before i left. Only two COs interviewed today @ windows 14 & 15, they were so nice and lovely. My number beeped on the screen by 12:30pm, & i stepped forward to the CO @ window 14...he is a young white chap. The interview went like this:

CO: Are you Mr ...?
Me: Yes i am
CO: Good afternoon
Me: Good afternoon sir
CO: How are you doing?
Me: Am fine & you?
CO: Am fine, Thanks...
Does the fingerprinting
Does the oath taking
Does the signing
CO: What is your highest level of education
Me: HND
CO: Discipline
Me: Industrial Safety Technology
CO: what school
Me: Petroleum Training Institute
CO: Where is the school?
Me: Effurun-Delta State
CO: How long did it take you to complete it
Me: ND-2yrs, IT-1yr, HND-2yrs...That's 5yrs in all
CO: Have you done your NYSC
Me: Yes
CO: Where
Me: Ogwashi-uku, delta state
CO: What did you do
Me: Teach
CO: What class
Me: SSS 1-3
CO: That's good, seems your documents are in order..so i will approve your visa. Goes ahead to explain pick up & payment of USCIS...

Thanks to all of you who contributed and keeps contributing to our success...@goldhelpmeooo, roodboy, pstadabi, adesojiaderemi, tycoon77, spoondar, nikkystel, odunemmanuel, anthofrie, mantiger, jidex001, gunners4u, femo & the rest...God will continue to bless you all.
To all those awaiting interviews, Go forth & collect your already approved visas...those awaiting 2NL, it shall land soonest. Thanks all...!!!

God is faithful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
odunmanuel: All d time & He neva fails.He won't fail u IJN

Amen!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godhelpmeooo ure goin to pick ur visa and dat of ur family on monday right...cos the CO told me after 5 working days...lateefdauda u think u shuld be able to pay with ur mastercard on usics site
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
ajmiry: House,... Please respond also to questions asked by members, beside congratulating each other... Please.

I already asked this question and asking one time more please answer.

When will you receive the second NL, after visa numbers which are current in Advance or upcoming month? If there is any problem in my question please let me know.

Thanks you
7days after you are current or the next month after the update of the bulletin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Me: Yes sir.
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Me: Yes sir.
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: thank u allybert,but my concern is that it is new jersey i put in my dsp230 as my poe,hope i will not encounter any problem if i pass through new york? GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there won't be any problem brother. From the report of our members who ar now at the states, most entered through New york before connecting their flights to their destination.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
penticom: please house, where can i get my police report in ibadan? do i still need to get Yellow page after medical test? thanks
its best you com down to Lagos for your police report. Police report could be done in other states but it will still be taken to lagos for authentication.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
loconzo00: I give glory to Almighty God who started all by making way for these visas for my family.

NOTE:
IT WORKED.

NO SWEARING IN DONE.
CO FORGOT OR WAIVED IT.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

YOU ARE TOO WONDERFUL.
GOD BLESS.

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
...can people just stop calling people "Guru" please, there is no guru here it is all by grace.As a matter of fact when you say "Guru" that is when people like me will decide to log off.
thank you brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
congrat to ur blessed family
loconzo00: I give glory to Almighty God who started all by making way for these visas for my family.

NOTE:
IT WORKED.

NO SWEARING IN DONE.
CO FORGOT OR WAIVED IT.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

YOU ARE TOO WONDERFUL.
GOD BLESS.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
D Lord is good to all forum members. congrat sir
simayanki4real: Am so much greatful to God for all he has done in my life, since i benefitted from the testimonies of others...this is mine!

Got to the embassy at 6:20am and soon we were called for 7am appointment. We joined the queue and followed protocols till we got in, was give B419 tag. Paid my visa fee in dollars ($400 & was given my $70 change). Sat and waited for my number to be called so i gave my documents (one set of original and photocopy). Sat down again to await my number for the interview proper.

Where i sat, i watched as others were interviewed & about 4 people were denied & 1 on A.P... Before i left. Only two COs interviewed today @ windows 14 & 15, they were so nice and lovely. My number beeped on the screen by 12:30pm, & i stepped forward to the CO @ window 14...he is a young white chap. The interview went like this:

Does the fingerprinting
Does the oath taking
Does the signing
CO: That's good, seems your documents are in order..so i will approve your visa. Goes ahead to explain pick up & payment of USCIS...

Thanks to all of you who contributed and keeps contributing to our success...@goldhelpmeooo, roodboy, pstadabi, adesojiaderemi, tycoon77, spoondar, nikkystel, odunemmanuel, anthofrie, mantiger, jidex001, gunners4u, femo & the rest...God will continue to bless you all.
To all those awaiting interviews, Go forth & collect your already approved visas...those awaiting 2NL, it shall land soonest. Thanks all...!!!

God is faithful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
simayanki4real: Am so much greatful to God for all he has done in my life, since i benefitted from the testimonies of others...this is mine!

Does the fingerprinting
Does the oath taking
Does the signing

God is faithful.

congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
zerzer :
if you had read Ifeanyi abdul's post, you won't be saying this. Make sure you are there before 8:00am. Get to lagos on monday, rest then tuesday morning u go for ur medical.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
simayanki4real: Forumites, please help me praise the Lord, He has done it for me! That short interview that i prayed for is what he gave to me.

God is great. Full story coming as soon as i get home!

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Phumbay:
God is rili doing it 4 us in ds forum,I fenk God 4 directin my family hia, ds forum as bin a help 4 al of us.I praise d name of d living God 4 d successful interview 4 my FAmily yesterday,only him is worthy of our praise.Halleluyah!!! To dose werin 4 dia 2nd NL it ll come soon IJN,n dose waiting 4 dia interview success is urs 2 IJN.my advice is jst dt dnt panic infront of co,b ursef n luk straight into his/her eyes,even if u dnt hear him vry wel tel him 2 repeat wot he sed jst lik I did yesterday, dia nt God bt human being lik us, success!

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
sunday45: E-gurus, please i want to start my hospital test tomorrow at ikoyi, lagos, when exactly do you guys think it would be ready? Tunesday for interview, though its late but just borrow money here and there.
it wuld be ready by monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.