Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921705 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

They've already selected 100,000 people but have to wait till May 1 to upload them.
hi,honourable memba is it compulsory all applicant must have d npc birth certificate even those dat were born durin 80s..pls jus confused..respond is highly needed..God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
usef83: hi,honourable memba is it compulsory all applicant must have d npc birth certificate even those dat were born durin 80s..pls jus confused..respond is highly needed..God bless.

Not compulsory but it looks they prefer it when you present both.So if u can get it..no stress.In Jos it's N2k and within hrs. But if u can't get it Embassy won't have any option than to take the one u were given at birth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
auschris:
I've paid the USCIS immigrant fee($165) using my GTB mastercard (naira) and I got a confirmation email. However, I'm yet to get a debit alert from GTB.
What should I do next or expect?

That settles it...pay with your naira GTB mastercard debit card.No need to open dorm acct. If you don't have, put equivalent of 165USD to your pal's account, assuming he has and pay.Whether debit alert comes or not it's not a problem, either GTB's fault or you've not enabled that feature.The system converts to dollars and charges ur naira acct.

Pls have a functional e-mail addy for any confirmation paid, further documents and have those print-outs as evidence.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

They've already selected 100,000 people but have to wait till May 1 to upload them.
..buh every1 won't get notification by May 1.......or wat do u fink?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
nero xp: DV-2014 applicants,re u ready to burst out in tears of JOY? grin...I can feel a lot of pple testifyin,celebratin,poppin sum bottles in da club,tankin GOD for givin dem an expensive opportunity...I decree dat non of u wil be left behind on MAY 1,cos dats wen de LORD usually remember nd Bless members of Nairaland,we all gona be steady mobbin on celebration,enjoyment nd fun wen dat special day comes... grin grin

it is well...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
edimop: ..buh every1 won't get notification by May 1.......or wat do u fink?
every selected applicant wld definitely be notified.....no be 9ja.....na usa...once the story is the other way round.....then maybe october ...#my thot though#Coz one of my bro entry wasnt selected few yrs back....he kept checking and his entry wasnt selected

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chio; thanks a lot my interview is towards the end of may
ferdimako:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

Not compulsory but it looks they prefer it when you present both.So if u can get it..no stress.In Jos it's N2k and within hrs. But if u can't get it Embassy won't have any option than to take the one u were given at birth.
bro,thanx n Godbless yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako:

That settles it...pay with your naira GTB mastercard debit card.No need to open dorm acct. If you don't have, put equivalent of 165USD to your pal's account, assuming he has and pay.Whether debit alert comes or not it's not a problem, either GTB's fault or you've not enabled that feature.The system converts to dollars and charges ur naira acct.

Pls have a functional e-mail addy for any confirmation paid, further documents and have those print-outs as evidence.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
auschris:
I've paid the USCIS immigrant fee($165) using my GTB mastercard (naira) and I got a confirmation email. However, I'm yet to get a debit alert from GTB.
What should I do next or expect?
Pls. kindly let me know what u filled for billing address: is it the address of ur local bank that will b billed or ur local house address or the address of ur host in US? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
tobi16: hello how is everybody in nairaland hope everything is good my people that stay in texas hope the explosion did not affet nairalander mrs jejelady and others hope everything is good

Thanks so much for the concern, I stay in houston but I was not affected at all....ditto the rain storm that swept thru houston xtenite.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2013
House, this issue of having or presenting two birth certs must be cleared ooooo. Wat if the only birth cert you Have is the NPC, wont they collect it? moreover,those that got their NPC cert after winning the lottery, i hope the consular will not frown at this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2013
NPC is what the need @the embassy wen i went for my interview i went with NPC and my Birtccert giev to me from birth
the lady retured the birtcert and only took the NPC
i did my NPC after i won the Visa Lottery so it does not really matter ok
genlion: House, this issue of having or presenting two birth certs must be cleared ooooo. Wat if the only birth cert you Have is the NPC, wont they collect it? moreover,those that got their NPC cert after winning the lottery, i hope the consular will not frown at this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2013

You will get a yes or no if you check that day.The link will be in a labor room though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2013
genlion: House, this issue of having or presenting two birth certs must be cleared ooooo. Wat if the only birth cert you Have is the NPC, wont they collect it? moreover,those that got their NPC cert after winning the lottery, i hope the consular will not frown at this.
please dnt get ursef confuse, the birth certificate from NPC is the one you need, I saw it on the US embassy website, they said " get a birth certificate from the official birth and death custodian in you country,and NPC is ours in Nigeria .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello house, I tried to book flight online from Delta airlines and it says Nigeria is not part of the country that can do that. I want enroute LOS-IAH (Taxas or Atlanta)

Will also appreciate anyone with a reliable source or link to do this booking perfectly.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yemmyc2012(f): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=joeonye]Thank God i got a hotel in falomo and i have gone to the embassy,am now familiar with the route from my hotel to the embassy.Tomorr :Pow i will share my testimony .In Jesus name

You shall b favoured 2day.The visa is yours.We await ur testimony.Goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2013
ferdimako:

You will get a yes or no if you check that day.The link will be in a labor room though.
"Labor room" indeed, imaging more than 10 million applicant checking their status almost at the same time. @ all concern, to avoid site issues, check late at nite or early (1:00am) on the 2nd of may. Success await all Nairalanders....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello house,just got my visa.its a miracle.after al security check,was called to submit our doc,d naija guy collectin d doc told my wife "u hv a1 in maths n she said yes,e den asked a question in maths which she didn't knw,dat rili dis stabilized us.......but we got bera b4 d interview strted
CO-askin my wife,what is ur highest level of education
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
CO- after checkin ur doc, am satisfied..........was beside my wife all tru.Tnk aos ur d best in d world n most espcially Almighty God.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,just got my visa.its a miracle.after al security check,was called to submit our doc,d naija guy collectin d doc told my wife "u hv a1 in maths n she said yes,e den asked a question in maths which she didn't knw,dat rili dis stabilized us.......but we got bera b4 d interview strted
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
CO- after checkin ur doc, am satisfied..........was beside my wife all tru.Tnk aos ur d best in d world n most espcially Almighty God.

Congrats! A1 in Math for Arts students always raises an eyebrow.Congrats still!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,just got my visa.its a miracle.after al security check,was called to submit our doc,d naija guy collectin d doc told my wife "u hv a1 in maths n she said yes,e den asked a question in maths which she didn't knw,dat rili dis stabilized us.......but we got bera b4 d interview strted
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year

Congratulations to u and ur wife, welcome on board...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
. Congrats, more successful testimonies in the forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=Yemmyc2012][/quote]
Go get your Visa IJN Name!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prosperinall(f): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2013
congrats,i key into ur testimony in Jesus name,wn i saw ur post this morning that u had gotten a hotel i just knew u wud be successful at ur interview,broda congrats once again to u and ur wify.
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2013
@ joeonye, congrats.. what a nice way to start the week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogbonlowob: Pls. kindly let me know what u filled for billing address: is it the address of ur local bank that will b billed or ur local house address or the address of ur host in US? Thanks
I guess you can use ur naija address but I used c/o the host address in the US. I was debittd #26,625 by GTB for the payment
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
auschris:
I guess you can use ur naija address but I used c/o the host address in the US. I was debittd #62,625 by GTB for the payment

Thanks so much! The amount of =N=62,625.00 that was debited from your account; does it represent the value of 165USD per head for USCIS or how many persons did you pay for?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
ogbonlowob:

Thanks so much! The amount of =N=62,625.00 that was debited from your account; does it represent the value of 165USD per head for USCIS or how many persons did you pay for?
Its per head i.e $165. I paid for only one person
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
dortex4real: Dear DV2014 applicants, 5 days to go for the result. We shall all have testimony on this forum in Jesus name.

God help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.