Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921806 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 1:50pm On May 01, 2013
biggie1o2: nope! the US house are debating to either stop DV Visa from 2017 and replaced it with a different selection method based on merit and not my luck anymore

Ok got it cleared now. Ty bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:05pm On May 01, 2013
the guy from rivers should talk pls. let know the figures of those that av receive their visa for 2013 dv winners
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by straneur(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2013
ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2013
One hour to go gbam

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2013
Upcoming visa bulletin on my mind
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
Roodboi, get well soon. The Lord is your strength!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
Upcoming visa bulletin on my mind
Guy, we're getting current together ds time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2013
ManTiger:
the time has come... Tension in d air... May the desires of all dv2014 members in d house who are looking up to GOD for a miracle come to reality in JESUS NAME.
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
seye4God: Please sing these songs with me.......and be connected with the Heaven host.
Keep singing and add your own until you feel the presence of GOD in you.

1st
Glory be to God in the highest, Amen!
For His mercy endureth forever, Amen! (x8) ....(Luke 2:14; Psalm 136:1-26)

2nd
K'abi o, O si ooo
You are the GOD of Heaven and Earth
K'abi o, O si ooo
K'abi o, O si. (x2).....(1 Kings 8:23)

3rd
And we will say
That you are good
And all the miracles you've done, have brought us joy
For we are changed
And all the hopes we have
We place in you right now
Father!!!
Father! we declare that we love you
We declare all everlasting all for you....(x3)......(Deuteronomy 6:5; Luke 10:27)

4th
O! Magnify thy LORD with me
Exalt the name of JESUS (x4).....(Psalm 34:3)

5th
Oba to seun teni kan kole se
Oruko re ti niyin to (x2)......
Oluwa!
Oluwa, Oluwa, Oruko re ti niyin to
Ni gbogbo aiye
Oruko re ti niyin to............(x4)

6th
Oluwadara, Oluwadara, Oluwadara
O! Dara
Oluwadara, O! Dara (x2)
Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin
O! Toyin
Oluwatoyin, O! Toyin (x2)
Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin
O! Tosin
Oluwatosin, O! Tosin (x2)
Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi
O! Femi
Oluwafemi, O! Femi (x2)......

My LORD is Good, My LORD is Good, My LORD is GOOD
He's so GOOD
My LORD is Good! He's so GOOD (x4).....(Psalm 100:5)

7th
There is none, Holy as the LORD
There is none, besides thee
Neither there is nor any rock like our GOD
There is none, Holy as the LORD.....(1Samuel 2:2)

8th
Forever, Oh Lord
Your word is settled in Heaven
It is settled (x4)...... (Psalm 119:89)

9th
Who is like Unto thee
Oh Lord! (x2)
Among other gods
Who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness
Fearful in praise
Always doing wonders
Halleluyah (x4).............(Genesis 15:11)

10th
Ancients of Days
As Old as You Are
As Old as You Are
You will never change (x4).....(Daniel 7:22; Daniel 12:13)

End your worship with this song and start asking the living GOD for forgiveness of our iniquities:

Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence;
And take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation;
And renew a right spirit within me. (x4)...... (Psalm 51:10-12).
Love dis seye. Olorun to da awon Oke igbani, Eyin ni mo fi ope eee mi fun. Tani wo tun gbe ga ooo bi ko se baba loke, Tani wo tun fi gbogbo ope fun. Olrun to da awon oke igbani eyin ni month ope eee mi fun. ( Shall be my song dis month nd for ever).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:18pm On May 01, 2013
honeydee: One of our brothers ROODBOY has bn ill and in hospital for about a week now. Let's remember him in our prayers pls.
Congratulations Jidedon and congrats to dose who just got their visas and those about to get their visas and those about to get their dv2014 nl. I'm staying positive for you all. It is well In Jesus Name. Amen!
Get well roodboy. Omo Lere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 5:19pm On May 01, 2013
folaonhigh:
will your medical not expire? Please travel end of october- suggestion. Affidavit of support not needed. When u get to the airport give them your new address. Other question let other contribute.
Thanks my guy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 5:21pm On May 01, 2013
simayanki4real:
Firstly, as at the date of your interview your passport still has 6-months validity so your visa can be stamped on it. However your medical on the other hand expires October ending (assuming you do it end of May), so you have to leave Nigeria in the beginning of september. As for your passport expiration, when you get to the US you can mail it to the Nigerian Embassy nearest to you for renewal.

Secondly, when you get to the first Customs stand at the airport, where your finger print and signature will be taken, tell them that your host address has changed and give them the new one.

Affidavit of support is usually not required from Nigerians. Congrats and welcome to the American dream.
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2013
ManTiger:
thanks brother,is our turn to
testify to d goodness of God come 10th or 11th of dis month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 5:22pm On May 01, 2013
ferdimako:

Redo it if u can.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 5:24pm On May 01, 2013
ladyboss: Ok guys: Here it is.
Spent less than 2minutes with the CO after staying for almost 5hrs to be interviewed.
After the fingerprints and swearing done. The guy was just grinning from molar to premolar (lol)
CO: What is ur highest qualification?
ME: Masters in Mgt
CO: When did u complete this degree?
ME: Dec 2012
CO: Have you done your NYSC?
ME: yes
CO: Where and what did you do then?
ME: Benue/Teaching
He now asked if my husband wont be traveling with me? and i said no he isnt (i went alone for the interview, hubby not interested in green card..imogine). he just said ok, congratulations and....pls pick ur...........................
Glory be to God, i cant stop praising him...even my birth cert that isnt from NPC wasnt queried. i got my birth cert (long form) from my local govt. area. i appreciate all ur support...(JIDEX001......u too much, tx broda)
Congrant!!!! Please can I have ur no I'll like to ask u sm questions, if u dnt mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:58pm On May 01, 2013
folaonhigh:
will your medical not expire? Please travel end of october- suggestion. Affidavit of support not needed. When u get to the airport give them your new address. Other question let other contribute.
Thanks my guy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 5:58pm On May 01, 2013
FAITH WORKS WONDERS¶
Happy workers days,it has always been
fun all day. May 29th is another day. congratulation to those that just had their visa approved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:59pm On May 01, 2013
simayanki4real:
Firstly, as at the date of your interview your passport still has 6-months validity so your visa can be stamped on it. However your medical on the other hand expires October ending (assuming you do it end of May), so you have to leave Nigeria in the beginning of september. As for your passport expiration, when you get to the US you can mail it to the Nigerian Embassy nearest to you for renewal.

Secondly, when you get to the first Customs stand at the airport, where your finger print and signature will be taken, tell them that your host address has changed and give them the new one.

Affidavit of support is usually not required from Nigerians. Congrats and welcome to the American dream.
Thanks, I do appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:59pm On May 01, 2013
ferdimako:

Redo it if u can.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 6:16pm On May 01, 2013
jamicanlady:

1. On d issue of passport, pls I doubt if a visa will be stamped on dat soon to expire passport cos like u noted the major condition is dat "Passport(s) should be valid for six months beyond the intended date of entry into the U.S. So it means it must be valid for up to six months beyond 1st wk of Nov, which is ur intended date of entry into d US. You may ve d present passport cancelled by Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS). It will be stamped "CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE" and a new one will be issued.

2. No need to inform the embassy, but if at the interview the CO raises the issue, pls be honest n tell him/her of d new address. However,you must inform the immigration officials at your POE about the new address so as to avoid ur Green Card (GC) being sent to d old address.

3. DV visa applicants from Nigeria do not need AOS, so it depends on ur country.

NOTE: Pls bear in mind dat ur Medical Report is valid for six months from d date of issuance just like d visa. It is mandatory u ve a valid medical report with u at ur POE or else u will be asked to do another one over there in d US, which is very expensive.

Hope this helps, goodluck!
Thanks my Jamaican lady. I really appreciate. Good info but do they do stuffs like that at the immigration service (stamped "CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE?) and is it legal? The reason for asking is dat I have asked the guy that helps me secure passport to make enquiry and he said they can renew for me but for a price (addtnal 10k to make 27k, another one said 35k).Thanks for ur prompt response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 6:19pm On May 01, 2013
temmytanny: the best is to do another one that would expire many years to come,getting new passport in US takes long esp if you are outside newyork.Talking from experience someone told me
Thanks Temmytanny. My original intention was to come back after one month to properly resign and later travel. So I intended renewing my passport then but with this new info.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:36pm On May 01, 2013
Those of you that lost your confirmation number. You can now retrieve it back. Just go to the DV website and you will see forget confirmation number. Click on it and fill information you use to submit the lottery. And you will get your CN back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 6:39pm On May 01, 2013
ANY WINS, I WANT TO KNOW.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2013
chio: I went for my Interview on the 24th of April
I went with my Old BirthCert and NPC which i obtained recently
during the presentation of Document,i presented the two but
my BirthCert was given back to me and the Took my NPC with other documents/credential.
So i just wonder how i am misinforming people going with their Old birth cert to go get an NPC cert.

One other fellow that was testifying about his success also said the only collected his NPC and his birtcert was given back to him

@Temmy
there are many decent ways to correct one if he is wrong(am still waiting for u to point out where i was wrong and also misinforming people)
Its is this ur Habit thats makes people not willing to even give their own candid contribution
I know you are Mr know it all
PLEASE U MAY LECTURE US ON THE OLD BIRTCERT ONE CAN GO WITH TO THE INTERVIEW APART FROM THE NPC
but one thing u have to remember is that there was a time u were also a novice on this lottery stuff

Attitudes like this is why I don't visit here frequently anymore. Even when I visit, I lack the motivation to post things here. I wish we can lovingly compliment each others rather than use destructive criticism. I don tire for this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=Yusmash00]Those of you that lost your confirmation number. You can now retrieve it back. Just go to the DV website and you will see forget confirmation number. Click on it and fill information you use to submit the lottery. And you will get your CN back.[/quote.......IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you
have lost your confirmation
information, you will not be
able to check your DV entry
status. We will not be able to
resend the confirmation page
information to you.
Selectee Notification and
Next Steps
Review the information
about Entrant Status
Check which is the ONLY
means by which DV
selectees will be notified
of their selection.
Additionally, Entrant
Status Check will provide
successful selectees
instructions on how to
proceed with their
application......so I don't fink u cn retrieve t o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
lislabo: ANY WINS, I WANT TO KNOW.

Hell no! But those who lost their confirmation numbers whether dv 2013 or dv 2014 can retrieve now from www.dvlottery.state.gov Good one from KCC! Let me register my IELTS Academic now. Australia here I come!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:05pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=edimop][/quote] I tried it and it works. No doubt.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:07pm On May 01, 2013
ferdimako:

Hell no! But those who lost their confirmation numbers whether dv 2013 or dv 2014 can retrieve now from www.dvlottery.state.gov Good one from KCC! Let me register my IELTS Academic now. Australia here I come!
pls av checked and did nt see anyfin lik dat here xcept ds----IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you
have lost your confirmation
information, you will not be
able to check your DV entry
status. We will not be able to
resend the confirmation page
information to you.
Selectee Notification and
Next Steps
Review the information
about Entrant Status
Check which is the ONLY
means by which DV
selectees will be notified
of their selection.
Additionally, Entrant
Status Check will provide
successful selectees
instructions on how to
proceed with their
application.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:08pm On May 01, 2013
ferdimako:

I test it for ma DV 2013 and it brings up my CN sharp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
I did my medicals today at Children's practise.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:13pm On May 01, 2013
Yusmash00: I test it for ma DV 2013 and it brings up my CN sharp.
pls yusmash.......put me tru,which site and hw,cos av checked d site all I saw ws important notice and boxes where one can check his status for winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.