Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920593 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Please my brother or sister, this epistle is uncalled for. We want harmony in the house! Issues have been thrashed out, so pls let's move on

Now you understand why I was upset with you. I knew some people are looking for any opportunity to lashout at Gentiger. This person is posting from the US as his IP address reveals. He joined Nairaland TODAY! Looser! Jacobs voice, Esau's hands.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2013
Thomby2k12:
Thanks bro. How long does it take to get a reply from the embassy?

Just be patient. I can't give you a definite time. It could be sooner or later. They will surely reply you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Thomby2k12(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2013
Gentiger:

Just be patient. I can't give you a definite time. It could be sooner or later. They will surely reply you.
God bless you my brother. Thanks so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2013
Thomby2k12:
God bless you my brother. Thanks so much

You're welcome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 17, 2013
genlion: bro how far about the transcript stuff. i did not hear anything from you.

oh! Im sorry bro. I aint in skul cuz theyve postponed our exam. Can u wait til nxt week ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2013
@Gentiger

There is no point replying to any post by Ogbonlowob,tosincontractor,kabirupower, tundecontractor, s.ogbonlowo

He is the same person creating those IDs to post the same rubbish. I have banned all those IDs and waiting for him to create more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 12:31am On May 18, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Now this is the sample of what I am talking about. Fact is, my sister who is a nurse helped in facilitating it. It's suppose to be free people. But they say na where u dey work na im u dey chop, that's why dem call am workshop. So she did it for me, gave the guy N100 as a tip.
please wt will happen if i hv the one for 0-17 years old............because i got mine when i was 10. i hope i wont have any issues at the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2013
@ Gentiger,where dat one come from abeg? Dis was an inappropriate way of doin tins...he shuld hav jst posted sum facts why we shuldn't do dis or dat,rather dan pickin up an unnecessary fight here..Let him jst post his own,nd not condenming what sum1 else took his precious tym to post...@ whateva ur name is,pls be warned,we dnt want fight here again...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2013
justwise: @Gentiger

There is no point replying to any post by Ogbonlowob,tosincontractor,kabirupower, tundecontractor, s.ogbonlowo

He is the same person creating those IDs to post the same rubbish. I have banned all those IDs and waiting for him to create more.

@Justwise

Thanks....we don't need such miscreants here. We're here to genuinely help people, not to fight for superiority. It's a free world. People should think of creative ways to help people, not cutting them down in envy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:53am On May 18, 2013
It has been posted here severarily dat NPC attestation of birth is de recommended type for embassy,I stil dnt knw de reason why sum members wuld stil be askin of which birth cert to use...Pls let's stop repeatin treated topics here,let's advance nd help doz who their interviews re fast-approachin...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 12:58am On May 18, 2013
hey please, what if the npc certificate i got is for minors........because i got mine when i was 10years of age, do i stll need the letter of attestion. and if i cant gt it b4 my interview date will i hv an issue at the embassy. thanks
Gentiger:

I will always recommend NPC issued birth certificate. You need a birth certificate that will serve you beyond visa processing. It was until I arrived the US before I realized most agencies I had dealings with ONLY recognized NPC issued birth certificate. If you can get it along with What you presently got, go to the embassy with both. As always, the embassy will take the PREFERRED, which is NPC and return the other one to you. It doesn't mean What you got won't be accepted at the embassy, but think beyond your visa application to the reality of living in America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 1:51am On May 18, 2013
Amefrica:

oh! Im sorry bro. I aint in skul cuz theyve postponed our exam. Can u wait til nxt week ?
okay bro. no problem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:35am On May 18, 2013
missbelle: hey please, what if the npc certificate i got is for minors........because i got mine when i was 10years of age, do i stll need the letter of attestion. and if i cant gt it b4 my interview date will i hv an issue at the embassy. thanks

If What you got have names of both parents and places of birth, that should be okay, otherwise get the more recent NPC certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2013
genlion: how r u doing? pls my POE is also pennslvania. can u tell me how u travel down there. the airline u boarded, the price and how i can get to pittsburgh. also wat PA like. are there opportunities there? ur quick response would be appreciated.

Genlion, my brother am doing fine o by the grace of God. Sorry for the delay in my response. I flew with British Airways, and the official online fare was 285k, but I went thru an agent @ 250k, my POE was Philadelphia PA. But if your host is as nice and considerate as mine is and wouldn't Mind picking you up at JFK New York, then Quatar Air will be cheaper for you, though flight fares are a bit high now. Well PA is a nice place to be at least for the little time spent, I'm still exploring anyway. there are Job opportunities but from my experience most Job require past experience which must be from the US, Hence one just need to start with any available job no matter how small the pay may be, in order to form your working experience for the desired one. This may not be applicable with all, but from what I have seen that is how it is. So good luck to you my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2013
Joe980: ^^^ grin

Na wao! what kind of non stop slap is this? Haba! Tamper justice with mercy for once.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2013
Glory be to God almighty. My green card has entered my hands at last after waiting for 26 days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:22am On May 18, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Glory be to God almighty. My green card has entered my hands at last after waiting for 26 days.
Congrat. Plz which state are you?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Glory be to God almighty. My green card has entered my hands at last after waiting for 26 days.
Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2013
grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:51am On May 18, 2013
Hi evryone,my 2nd NL landed two days ago and we are scheduled for 2nd week in july..my question now is,am d principal applicant nd my husband is my only beneficiary bt am pregnant and my estimated date of delivery is anytime from july to first week in august.pls do I need to inform the embassy abt my present state or I jst wait till d time comes....ur contributions is highly apprec8ed...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Lizyco: 11:48am On May 18, 2013
Hello nairalander

My wife and myself had a successful interview this week . After we observe necessary protocols, our interview experience goes thus :

Co - good afternoon
Mywife and Myself - good afternoon. The CO asked me to go and sit down while he interview my wife

CO - what is ur highest level of education
Mywife - OND xxxxxxxxxx

CO - tell me the cources u did in year 1 of ur study
MyWife - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she mentioned them without thinking twice

CO - when did u get married
Mywife - she told him with dates

CO - when did ur husband propose to u
Mywife --- xxxxxxx with dates

CO - when did u agree to his proposal
Mywife - xxxxxxxx

CO - when is the first time ur husband visit ur parents
Mywife - she answered with specific date

CO - how come u remember these dates offhand
Mywife - because i love my husband. The CO started to laugh and continue typing on his system

CO - wen did u visit ur husband family last
Mywife - she answered with date. The CO started joking wt my wife and said that she could remember those date because she is an accountant who keep proper records

CO - show me ur wedding album
My wife - she open the album one by one and telling him the people in each pics

CO - show me ur courtship pics
My wife - she showed him

CO - he called me and asked the same questions he asked my wife
Myself - i answered him satisfactorily

CO - congratulation. I will approve ur visa
Mywife and myself - thkss and God bless you

I will like to add that my wife WAEC certificate got burnt in a fire incidence and we submit only online print out and it was accepted without raising any questions.

My special thks goes to all of u on this thread for valuable information u r posting. I love u all and i wish those that have not go for the interview, good luck on the day of their interviews. Pray well and be confident.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2013
@lizyco, congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2013
Lizyco: Hello nairalander

My wife and myself had a successful interview this week . After we observe necessary protocols, our interview experience goes thus :

Co - good afternoon
Mywife and Myself - good afternoon. The CO asked me to go and sit down while he interview my wife

Mywife - OND xxxxxxxxxx

Mywife - xxxxxxxx

Mywife - because i love my husband. The CO started to laugh and continue typing on his system

Mywife - she answered with date. The CO started joking wt my wife and said that she could remember those date because she is an accountant who keep proper records

My wife - she showed him

I will like to add that my wife WAEC certificate got burnt in a fire incidence and we submit only online print out and it was accepted without raising any questions.

My special thks goes to all of u on this thread for valuable information u r posting. I love u all and i wish those that have not go for the interview, good luck on the day of their interviews. Pray well and be confident.

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 12:24pm On May 18, 2013

Co - good afternoon

Mywife - OND xxxxxxxxxx

Mywife - xxxxxxxx

My wife - she showed him

congratulation to ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 12:25pm On May 18, 2013
please house where can i do my npc in lagos here.please any contact.i will appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2013
congrates and welcome to your dreams

Co - good afternoon

Mywife - OND xxxxxxxxxx

Mywife - xxxxxxxx

My wife - she showed him

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2013
jidex001:

Be expecting ur interview to come up in oct or nov this year. so i will advice you to start get your document ready, cash too, pray and fast as well.
thank you very much. I appricate

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:09pm On May 18, 2013
uniqueprivacy:

Genlion, my brother am doing fine o by the grace of God. Sorry for the delay in my response. I flew with British Airways, and the official online fare was 285k, but I went thru an agent @ 250k, my POE was Philadelphia PA. But if your host is as nice and considerate as mine is and wouldn't Mind picking you up at JFK New York, then Quatar Air will be cheaper for you, though flight fares are a bit high now. Well PA is a nice place to be at least for the little time spent, I'm still exploring anyway. there are Job opportunities but from my experience most Job require past experience which must be from the US, Hence one just need to start with any available job no matter how small the pay may be, in order to form your working experience for the desired one. This may not be applicable with all, but from what I have seen that is how it is. So good luck to you my brother.
tanks for ur reply. wat are the available jobs that requires no working experience and how much is the pay? also wat is the weather in PA like?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2013
genlion: tanks for ur reply. wat are the available jobs that requires no working experience and how much is the pay? also wat is the weather in PA like?

Co - good afternoon

Mywife - OND xxxxxxxxxx

Mywife - xxxxxxxx

My wife - she showed him

genlion: tanks for ur reply. wat are the available jobs that requires no working experience and how much is the pay? also wat is the weather in PA like?

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.