Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920582 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

Ɣ☺ΰ still av a chance bros,, do u drop ur Int Passport wit dem Do u notice d two dif applicants dat came wit da same name n Case N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡??
How do you mean two applicants with the same name n CN? Is it possible?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:22pm On May 22, 2013
tobi16: interview goes like this me- good morning co-answer how are u me- fine showed me my foam ask are u this i said yes do ur finger print raise ur hand and swear yes what is ur highest level of education i said senior school leaving certificate he now ask me how many time u wrote waec i said one time he said what about the second result i said that is waec gce he said why did i wrote that i said because my weac is not complete he now said ok he gave me the white paper and tell me i will be re invited because my case need an additional administrave processes that is all nairalanders any thing u want to ask me am here to answer
pls my questn is,did u present 2 waec result?d one frm ur sch and d waec gce? If yes,dat means u combine dem.........u stil hav a chance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 3:26pm On May 22, 2013
i dont notice anything all what i notice is that he gave me my international passport back and gave me the two passport i send to them with my foam that time and collect the new two passport that i go with again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
Hello house,pls in d form I sent to KCC,I specificied dat I wrote NECO,buh d result ws so bad dat I didn't border to use t,buh later sat for waec GCE in 2009 which result is good and all subject cleared.my questn is,dat pose any further querry during my interview?I also hav my testimonial too.am I good wt ds?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 4:12pm On May 22, 2013
Gentiger: MY ADVICE TO ALL NEW IMMIGRANTS

DON'T be fooled by $10/hr job you're doing now. Go back to school while working full/part time. Admission for Fall semester is on across the nation. Enrolment ends June/July for Fall semester which kicks off in last week in August. Take advantage of the enviable courses offered in community colleges scattered all over the federation. Google up community college or Education District for your area and commence enrolment process immediately . Don't wait. Be focused. The government pays all expenses when you take advantage of the grant offered. You could have up to $2500 excess cash from government at the end of your program. Some of the juicy courses you could find include an associate degree in:

1. Electronics and electrical engineering
2. Information Technology/Computer science
3. Business Administration with specialization in Economics/Banking and finance or Accounting
4. Registered nursing
5. Sociology/Social works
6. Anthropology
7. Psychology
8. Criminal Justice System/forensic science
9. Paralegal studies
10. Civil and construction engineering
and many, many more.

After 2/3yrs of study, you could begin earning $50/$80 per hour. I wish you well in your chosen career path.

Gentiger signing off from Los Angeles, CA.

thanks for this wonderful info.we will join you soonest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2013
@tobi16 did u go with ur testimonia and did u go with o level certificate or print out?tobi I can asure u that u ll be call back if u present geniue document
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 5:57pm On May 22, 2013
missbelle: My God has cracked a coconut with an egg....vis approved...details coming up,
congratulations missbelle!full gist pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 7:17pm On May 22, 2013
First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

Now to the testimony. Our interview was yesterday. We had a 10am appointment so we got there at about 8am. We were asked to wait under the tree till about 9:30am for immigrants call-up. We knew we had a challenge of how to feed our 1 year old baby since we were not allowed to go in with liquids. That was later sorted out as we had to drop the baby's bag with someone after the third attempts when we were called to line up by 9:30am. We went through the normal security checks and were given an initial tally number and my wife (the primary applicant was given a form to fill). We were later led through another security checks (airport style) into the main hall after handing another tag to us. We later went to pay at window 22 and then my wife's name was called at Windows 17 where we submitted our documents. My own credentials were not asked for at all (other than my medical report, police report and birth certificate) except my wife's since she was the primary applicant. Close to two hours later, our number beeped on Window 13 (the nicest of them all I believe and a bit elderly). Window 16 was shut "
'permanently'. The interview lasted just a little above 10mins. Though he asked a number of questions, they were straightforward questions. Our interview experience went like this:

CO: (Addressing the two of us) Raise your hands and swear that you are going to say nothing but the truth
Both of us: Yes we will!
Then we did the fingerprint stuff.
CO: (Talking to my wife) You give the baby (who was already sleeping - interceeding for us smiley) to your husband.
I was asked to sit somewhere. The good thing was my wife was audible enough as requested by the CO so I had an idea of the questions asked.
CO: Why do you want to go to America?
Wife (Shewen4God): I like to go to America to learn new things, contribute my quota and also help people; which I love doing.
CO: What are you doing presently?
Wife: Since I stopped work due to the marriage policy of our company, I focused on and concluded my MBA programme last year and since then I've been looking for job while learning some new trades like hairmaking and beads making
CO: What's your highest qualification?
Wife: I wrote PGD on the form sent to KCC but I now have my MBA
CO: Where did you meet your husband?
Wife: We met in my former office in 2009. We were colleagues.
CO: Did you play the lottery together?
Wife: No, we played separately as singles since we were not married then
CO: Where did you spend your honeymoon?
Wife: Ghana
Co: Oh I've not been to Ghana before
Wife: It's a nice place
CO: How long did you spend there?
Wife: 4days
CO: What other places has your husband been to?
Wife: Dubai
CO: For official purpose?
Wife: No, for vacation
CO: Has your husband married before and does he have other children other than your daughter?
Wife: No
Co: What about you?
CO: Please call your husband and have a seat

I took my turn and he confirmed the questions he asked my wife and few other ones from me
CO: How did you meet your wife?
Me: Met her through another colleague in her office and chatted her up
Co: Did you play the lottery as well?
Me: Yes I did. I did not win but my wife won
CO: Did you play it together?
Me: No we played separately
CO: Were you there when your daughter was born?
Me: Yes
CO: Do you have some pictures of your wedding?
Me: Yes I do and brought out our wedding album and started opening the album
CO: Who is this? Where was it conducted? Is it a church? Where are your parents and hers?
Me: I answered him (Methodist Church) and showed him our parents picture
CO: Who made this album (Photobook)?
Me: My friend, he's a photographer
CO: Its nice
Me: Thank you sir
CO: What do you do where you work (bank)?
Me: Public Sector Department and described what we do

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easier. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang (always there when we call), Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
Good day house, I received a mail from kcc today stating that "The information you provided will be included in your case file for review." so wot else shld I do. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2013
Pls pals I hv some questions to ask (1) in filling DS
122 and DS 230, hope filling them with pen is ok b4
scanning them all or am my to type in or print in on d
forms. (2) After scanning all the forms must I convert
them to pdf b4 sending them to KCC (3) is mandatory
to still send the DS 122 and DS 230 through post or
mail after sending d scanned copies thru email to
kcc. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2013
nereiskc: Pls pals I hv some questions to ask (1) in filling DS
122 and DS 230, hope filling them with pen is ok b4
scanning them all or am my to type in or print in on d
forms. (2) After scanning all the forms must I convert
them to pdf b4 sending them to KCC (3) is mandatory
to still send the DS 122 and DS 230 through post or
mail after sending d scanned copies thru email to
kcc. Thanks

on personal note, I prefer typing than using pen but the choice is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2013
Kunlexymoore: First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

Now to the testimony. Our interview was yesterday. We had a 10am appointment so we got there at about 8am. We were asked to wait under the tree till about 9:30am for immigrants call-up. We knew we had a challenge of how to feed our 1 year old baby since we were not allowed to go in with liquids. That was later sorted out as we had to drop the baby's bag with someone after the third attempts when we were called to line up by 9:30am. We went through the normal security checks and were given an initial tally number and my wife (the primary applicant was given a form to fill). We were later led through another security checks (airport style) into the main hall after handing another tag to us. We later went to pay at window 22 and then my wife's name was called at Windows 17 where we submitted our documents. My own credentials were not asked for at all (other than my medical report, police report and birth certificate) except my wife's since she was the primary applicant. Close to two hours later, our number beeped on Window 13 (the nicest of them all I believe and a bit elderly). Window 16 was shut "
'permanently'. The interview lasted just a little above 10mins. Though he asked a number of questions, they were straightforward questions. Our interview experience went like this:

CO: (Addressing the two of us) Raise your hands and swear that you are going to say nothing but the truth
CO: (Talking to my wife) You give the baby (who was already sleeping - interceeding for us smiley) to your husband.
I was asked to sit somewhere. The good thing was my wife was audible enough as requested by the CO so I had an idea of the questions asked.
Wife (Shewen4God): I like to go to America to learn new things, contribute my quota and also help people; which I love doing.
Wife: Since I stopped work due to the marriage policy of our company, I focused on and concluded my MBA programme last year and since then I've been looking for job while learning some new trades like hairmaking and beads making
CO: Has your husband married before and does he have other children other than your daughter?

I took my turn and he confirmed the questions he asked my wife and few other ones from me
CO: Who is this? Where was it conducted? Is it a church? Where are your parents and hers?

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easy. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top!

Congratulations k.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:20pm On May 22, 2013
Kunlexymoore: First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easy. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top!

Congratulations. I have been wondering what took you so long. Glad to know you brought good news. Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 8:21pm On May 22, 2013

Glory be to God Almighty, only him is worthy of our praises. I want to appreciate my lovely hubby(Kunlexymoore)for his support,encouragement nd d teaching aspect. May God bless u more for us. My forumite, it is God oooo, God went before us, his grace and favour was there with us. Thanks to everyone for all ur contributions and prayers.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2013
Amedino1:

Yes,, Children Practice 25 Raymond Njoku. from anywhere u re coming frm locate Obalande/CMX then enter Falamo bus, stop at Raymond Njoku
10ks bros, how much did u do ur police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2013

If you stick to the "WORD" you will come back with a testimony. Yes that's it. Testimonies. Thank God for his mercies and favour. May that favour continue to go with you until you step into Yankee. And to your baby that brought joy to your home. Please do not forget to pray for us, cos my wife also is the principal applicant. Also never forget us, give us tips so we all come and testify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:56pm On May 22, 2013

The CO then brought out two white sheet of paper and asked that I call my wife, which I did. He circled an address and asked that we pick up our visas next friday. We were so happy and my wife even shouted "God bless America" out of excitement and people sitting down had a good laugh. We bless God for His faithfulness from the beginning of this journey till now. Truly, like we say here....God is involved! We also like to thank good people in this forum who shared their testimonies, gave us wonderful advices and insights as regarding the various stages of processing. It made our job easy. Gentiger, Imcool, Demolang, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeoo, Neroxp (used your testimony as a prayer point), Spoonder, Jamaicanlady, Odunmanuel, Mercy 2013, Chuk 87, Kevwe_flex, Roodboy, Junkerhill and many of you guys too numerous to mention. Welldone and I say God bless you. See you @ the top! congratulations to you

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 9:07pm On May 22, 2013

Congratulations to your family. Please pray for us too our interview is coming up in three weeks time while my wife also is the principal applicant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 10:22pm On May 22, 2013
First of all, I want 2 Thank GOD who made it possible, my family & frnds and nairalanders for their honest advise, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are d best.
I can honestly say I had the shortest interview. So it goes this way, I got 2 the embassy at abt 6:20 am for my 7 am appointment. After all the necessary security check point we were ushered in2 d waiting area. I made my payment for $330 @ d rate of N165 then submitted my documents & sat down. At Abt 11:37Am my no was beeped. So this was hw it went;
CO: Are U̶̲̥̅̊ .....?
ME: Yes
CO: Raise up ur right hand, do U̶̲̥̅̊ promise 2 tell d truth & nothing but the truth.
CO: pls take ur finger print
CO: have U̶̲̥̅̊ bin denied visa b4?
Me: yes
CO: in ur last application U̶̲̥̅̊ were a student & are U̶̲̥̅̊ still 1?
CO: wt school & wt course?
ME: .... Sch & .... Course
CO: pls explain ur curriculum?
ME: explained a course 2 him
CO: Ur visa has bin approved
Praise God!!!!!! ThAnk U̶̲̥̅̊ Nairalanders...4 ur advise, shoutout 2 Gentiger & Temmy Tanny....& others who shared their testimonies 2 aid others.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
missbelle: First of all, I want 2 Thank GOD who made it possible, my family & frnds and nairalanders for their honest advise, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are d best.
I can honestly say I had the shortest interview. So it goes this way, I got 2 the embassy at abt 6:20 am for my 7 am appointment. After all the necessary security check point we were ushered in2 d waiting area. I made my payment for $330 @ d rate of N165 then submitted my documents & sat down. At Abt 11:37Am my no was beeped. So this was hw it went;
CO: Raise up ur right hand, do U̶̲̥̅̊ promise 2 tell d truth & nothing but the truth.
Praise God!!!!!! ThAnk U̶̲̥̅̊ Nairalanders...4 ur advise, shoutout 2 Gentiger & Temmy Tanny....& others who shared their testimonies 2 aid others.
Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
Husmern:
10ks bros, how much did u do ur police report?

Police Report is still on Pending... Il do it first week of June ƒσя #2,500 †̥ #3,000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2013
missbelle: First of all, I want 2 Thank GOD who made it possible, my family & frnds and nairalanders for their honest advise, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are d best.

Congrats!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 12:52am On May 23, 2013
hi everyone,i went to de department of social security in bronx today to apply for ssn but unfortunately they said they can't issue it cos the alien number on my visa was also given to someone else.they gave me a letter to go n rectify it at the uscis.i called the uscis but they said i should book appointment online.i booked de appointment but the available date i got was june 5.pls.has someone encounter such situation before?if yes,how did u solve it.is there sometime i can do to spped things up other than de june5?canit affect my visa or can i be deported by dis problem?thanks,waitin for answers n suggestions from those experience in such matters
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:35am On May 23, 2013

Congratulations. Go live the American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:37am On May 23, 2013

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:49am On May 23, 2013
jonnywalker: hi everyone,i went to de department of social security in bronx today to apply for ssn but unfortunately they said they can't issue it cos the alien number on my visa was also given to someone else.they gave me a letter to go n rectify it at the uscis.i called the uscis but they said i should book appointment online.i booked de appointment but the available date i got was june 5.pls.has someone encounter such situation before?if yes,how did u solve it.is there sometime i can do to spped things up other than de june5?canit affect my visa or can i be deported by dis problem?thanks,waitin for answers n suggestions from those experience in such matters

In Database Administration, there are these functions called the primary key and the foreign key functions . If for any reason due to computer glitch, two individuals are assigned same primary key, the first in time prevails, and the other party, which in this instance is you, will be reassigned a new primary key.

A primary key is a unique identifier. What that means is that no two individual can have it. Examples are your matriculation number and in your case, your alien number, which is the number printed in serial order on green cards. It's given in priority order, first come, first serve.

You got nothing to be afraid of. You will be reassigned a new alien number. It will not affect your immigrant status, neither will it invalidate your visa. There's nothing you can do to accelerate the process. Stick to the scheduled date. It will be rectified.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 3:50am On May 23, 2013
@gentiger,thanks for ur responds.im a bit relief.dis means i'm gonna stay home for a long time.cant persue any course now to get employed.also i've already payed de $165fee with that alien number,wont it affect it? i really need job now cos i owe big time back home.i tried gettin some off the book job but it had proved futile.i have been movin from place to place seekin for job but not gettin.i wonna ask,am i doin de right thin?or i should find some1 they know to consult them? again,i filled a job application for a company n i used people back home in africa as my reference cos ive not been employed in us b4,do i stand de chance of gettin dis job cos i heard when u use refernce outside US,they dont call?has anybody in the house use reference outside us to get job b4?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 3:54am On May 23, 2013
@gentiger,thanks for ur responds.im a bit relief.dis means i'm gonna stay home for a long time.cant persue any course now to get employed.also i've already payed de $165fee with that alien number,wont it affect it? i really need job now cos i owe big time back home.i tried gettin some off the book job but it had proved futile.i have been movin from place to place seekin for job but not gettin.i wonna ask,am i doin de right thin?or i should find some1 they know to consult them? again,i filled a job application for a company n i used people back home in africa as my reference cos ive not been employed in us b4,do i stand de chance of gettin dis job cos i heard when u use refernce outside US,they dont call?has anybody in the house use reference outside us to get job b4?thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:01am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Kunlexymoore]First of all, I want to thank God for His faithfulness towards my family. My wife (Shewen4God)won the visa we both played as singles a week to our wedding. When the result came out, we needed to be sure she could add the rest of the family (we had a one month old baby then) to it, so we sent a mail to KCC which they replied in the affirmative. Then the journey began. We sent the forms to KCC including our marriage certificate, our daughters birth certificate and the likes as requested by them. We then started going through a number of forums online (including Nairaland)to learn especially from people in similar situations as ours (played as singles but later got married). A particular nairalanders testimony (Imcool) is worthy of note and really encouraged us likewise many others.

Congratulations, we rejoice with ur family, and pray for more successful interviews.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:06am On May 23, 2013

Congrats.
Thanking God for u and the rest of us who key into this favour.
God will grant u journey mercy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2013
jonnywalker: @gentiger,thanks for ur responds.im a bit relief.dis means i'm gonna stay home for a long time.cant persue any course now to get employed.also i've already payed de $165fee with that alien number,wont it affect it? i really need job now cos i owe big time back home.i tried gettin some off the book job but it had proved futile.i have been movin from place to place seekin for job but not gettin.i wonna ask,am i doin de right thin?or i should find some1 they know to consult them? again,i filled a job application for a company n i used people back home in africa as my reference cos ive not been employed in us b4,do i stand de chance of gettin dis job cos i heard when u use refernce outside US,they dont call?has anybody in the house use reference outside us to get job b4?

You are limited without your SSN. It's about the most important thing you'll need as a permanent resident. It will always be required for almost anything you do. See if you can enroll for CNA using your temporary green card - your international Passport. This is like killing two birds with a stone. It's usually a month program within Which time your green card and ssn would have been processed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 5:18am On May 23, 2013
@Gentiger, the issue of government grant and loan you have been talking about, you have never make it clear to people that they needed to have resided in the state for at least one year before they can have access to the loan and grant to go back to school, or is there policy in California different from what is going on in other States?

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.