Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920639 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2013
edojariogba: First of all i want to say a very big thank you to our God jehovah for making everything possible as planned.
i left ikeja early as 4:30am with the taxi i chattered for 3k and finally got to the embassy by 5:30am after getting lost on the way. There was crowd of people already waiting
Later by 6:00am the secruity man ask us to form a line and thier security check started we were ask to sumit our 2nl and a blue tag and a slip to enter your contact information and another slip for payment was given to us then we were checked again and again before we went into the hall. At the entrance we were given another number to go and pay the visa fee.after paying we sat down and wait for our documents to be collected.later my number was called at window 21 to submit my documents.i submitted police report,medical,school certificates and npc. No affidavit was collected. Then interview started at window 13 for non immigrants and 2 white co at 14 and 15 for immigrants window 14 was a gentle guy given visa like water but he regected a guy with only 3 credits in waec. Window 15 is a bastard detective he drills people alot given visa to very few people. I was sitting at the front sit.15 disqualified a boy who applied with different passport of another person the co printed the passport out for him to see and the guy was now saying that he was when he took the passport. But rily the passport was not same person.this is a lesson for those people who use to go to agent. Also if you ar married pls go along with very many evidence cos some of those co head dey shake. While waiting, i was praying that my number should not flash in window 15 cos the guy too dey take person time.finally by 11:00am behold my number flash at window 14 and i walked up to the him. I was so damn confident because i have been in the front sit facing his window and have been hearing all his conversations. Trust me i get sharp ears. I already know how my interview is going to go. I already knw that there is no olevel question and just what u filled in the form was what he has been asking people. The interview went like this.
co: gud morning sir
me: gud morning
co: pls can i take your tumb print?
me: i did
co: raise your right hand. do you swear to say the truth today and noyhing but the truth?
me: yes i do
co: what is your highest level of education?
me: waec
co: what year
me: 2003
co: what did you do after then did you work?
me: yes
co: at where
me: bla bla bla
co: what grade did you teach
co:what year did you work 2005-2007
co: what ar you doing now
me:student at delsu
Co:what course
Me:elect elect engr
co:what level
me:500l
Co:when will u finish
me: blabla
Co:u ar in what semester
me: bla bla
co: when is it ending

Me: september
co: brought two white papers and started speaking kapashan
Me: at that moment i was already dancing azonto
Co:congrat

That was it. 50 gboosa for all the gurus in the house i thank you all for your support and your ideas you brought forward to help everyone on this forum.long live nairaland.all in the house who ar yet to go for thier interview the visa is yours already just be focused,be confident during your interview,do your homework very well on dates and years stuff,and also maintain strong eye contact and and smile when taking to the co that will make your intervieq flexible and if you ar married remember go with every every proof .i wish u all success.

co:what year did you work
me: 2005-2007
co:
Note:pls keep your blue and white tag and yypayment reciept very well.

Congratulations, God will do more of this testimony in this forum in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2013
goodmorning house, first of all i wanna say a big thank you to God almighty for what he has done in my life. Had a successful interview yes'y, all doing everything was called at widow 15 the guy there is fast and smart... Me goodafternoon sir, CO goodafternoon can i take your figer print Me yes sir CO is this your Application? Me yes sir CO sign here Me okay sir CO what is your higer qualification? Me i told him CO.. Which school did you finish from? Me.. I told him CO what year did you gradaute? Me I told him CO what your course of study? Me bla bla CO where did you do your nysc? Me bla bla CO what did you do there? Me teaching CO what level where you teaching? Me high school CO what subjec? Me agricultural science CO pick up your visa in 1 week time and make sure you pay your green card fee befor your travel. Wishing all those waiting for their interview the best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2013
junkerhill: By this time tomorrow, I will be at the embassy waiting for my interview.

I am dat I am will go with u.
it is well bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2013
titi umo: goodmorning house, first of all i wanna say a big thank you to God almighty for what he has done in my life. Had a successful interview yes'y, all doing everything was called at widow 15 the guy there is fast and smart... Me goodafternoon sir, CO goodafternoon can i take your figer print Me yes sir CO is this your Application? Me yes sir CO sign here Me okay sir CO what is your higer qualification? Me i told him CO.. Which school did you finish from? Me.. I told him CO what year did you gradaute? Me I told him CO what your course of study? Me bla bla CO where did you do your nysc? Me bla bla CO what did you do there? Me teaching CO what level where you teaching? Me high school CO what subjec? Me agricultural science CO pick up your visa in 1 week time and make sure you pay your green card fee befor your travel. Wishing all those waiting for their interview the best of luck.

Congrats dear, more of this in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
edojariogba: First of all i want to say a very big thank you to our God jehovah for making everything possible as planned.
i left ikeja early as 4:30am with the taxi i chattered for 3k and finally got to the embassy by 5:30am after getting lost on the way. There was crowd of people already waiting
Later by 6:00am the secruity man ask us to form a line and thier security check started we were ask to sumit our 2nl and a blue tag and a slip to enter your contact information and another slip for payment was given to us then we were checked again and again before we went into the hall. At the entrance we were given another number to go and pay the visa fee.after paying we sat down and wait for our documents to be collected.later my number was called at window 21 to submit my documents.i submitted police report,medical,school certificates and npc. No affidavit was collected. Then interview started at window 13 for non immigrants and 2 white co at 14 and 15 for immigrants window 14 was a gentle guy given visa like water but he regected a guy with only 3 credits in waec. Window 15 is a bastard detective he drills people alot given visa to very few people. I was sitting at the front sit.15 disqualified a boy who applied with different passport of another person the co printed the passport out for him to see and the guy was now saying that he
was when he took the passport. But rily the passport was not same person.this is a lesson for those people who use to go to agent. Also if you ar married pls go along with very many evidence cos some of those co head dey shake. While waiting, i was praying that my number should not flash in window 15 cos the guy too dey take person time.finally by 11:00am behold my number flash at window 14 and i walked up to the him. I was so damn confident because i have been in the front sit facing his window and have been hearing all his conversations. Trust me i get sharp ears. I already know how my interview is going to go. I already knw that there is no olevel question and just what u filled in the form was what he has been asking people. The interview went like this.
co: raise your right hand. do you swear to say the truth today and noyhing but the truth?

That was it. 50 gboosa for all the gurus in the house i thank you all for your support and your ideas you brought forward to help everyone on this forum.long live nairaland.all in the house who ar yet to go for thier interview the visa is yours already just be focused,be confident during your interview,do your homework very well on dates and years stuff,and also maintain strong eye contact and and smile when taking to the co that will make your intervieq flexible and if you ar married remember go with every every proof .i wish u all success.

co:

Big congrats for this testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
junkerhill: By this time tomorrow, I will be at the embassy waiting for my interview.

It is well with you,go and succeed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Titi Umo n Edojariogba, congratulations on your successful interview n ur visas. I say it can only be God n he will complete what He has started in ur lives. Go n fulfill ur American dreams IJN
Amen.
House there is no stopping any NL in this our quest to live our dreams IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
edojariogba: @ roodboy i have completed it just now

U can track ur visa thru dis link
https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/ and remove the 000 eg 2013AF00021435 it will luk like dis 2013AF21435
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2013

Bro is well, ur visa as bin granted already...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
titi umo: goodmorning house, first of all i wanna say a big thank you to God almighty for what he has done in my life. Had a successful interview yes'y, all doing everything was called at widow 15 the guy there is fast and smart... Me goodafternoon sir, CO goodafternoon can i take your figer print Me yes sir CO is this your Application? Me yes sir CO sign here Me okay sir CO what is your higer qualification? Me i told him CO.. Which school did you finish from? Me.. I told him CO what year did you gradaute? Me I told him CO what your course of study? Me bla bla CO where did you do your nysc? Me bla bla CO what did you do there? Me teaching CO what level where you teaching? Me high school CO what subjec? Me agricultural science CO pick up your visa in 1 week time and make sure you pay your green card fee befor your travel. Wishing all those waiting for their interview the best of luck.
congrats brother. May His name be praised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
buklan4real@yah
anjolaoluwadv13
Tycoon77.
Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. May God bless and reward u. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ edojariogba: congrat.

@ titi umo: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Leripa:

What happened to the letter that was given to you?
d leta dey wit agent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Later by 6:00am the secruity man ask us to form a line and thier security check started we were ask to sumit our 2nl and a blue tag and a slip to enter your contact information and another slip for payment was given to us then we were checked again and again before we went into the hall. At the entrance we were given another number to go and pay the visa fee.after paying we sat down and wait for our documents to be collected.later my number was called at window 21 to submit my documents.i submitted police report,medical,school certificates and npc. No affidavit was collected. Then interview started at window 13 for non immigrants and 2 white co at 14 and 15 for immigrants window 14 was a gentle guy given visa like water but he regected a guy with only 3 credits in waec. Window 15 is a bastard detective he drills people alot given visa to very few people. I was sitting at the front sit.15 disqualified a boy who applied with different passport of another person the co printed the passport out for him to see and the guy was now saying that he was when he took the passport. But rily the passport was not same person.this is a lesson for those people who use to go to agent. Also if you ar married pls go along with very many evidence cos some of those co head dey shake. While waiting, i was praying that my number should not flash in window 15 cos the guy too dey take person time.finally by 11:00am behold my number flash at window 14 and i walked up to the him. I was so damn confident because i have been in the front sit facing his window and have been hearing all his conversations. Trust me i get sharp ears. I already know how my interview is going to go. I already knw that there is no olevel question and just what u filled in the form was what he has been asking people. The interview went like this.

co:

i say a big congratulation to u.go and live ur american dream.it it well with u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2013

co:

i say a big congratulation to u.go and live ur american dream.it it well with u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
@jidex; Congrats on ur safe trip to d Land of Opportunities.
@tycoon; Congrats!
@edojariogba; Congrats!
@titi umo; Congrats!
@junkerhill; waka go embassy 2mao go get ur visa approved. The GOD make doam for us neva comot 4rm Him throne. Congrats Junkerhill!
@roodboy and others havin interviews in july, make una relax becus GOD don doam already. SUCCESS To Y'ALL!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2013

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ Titi umo n Edojariogba: congrats guys! Yankee is a place to live jaree !! Welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
monsieursam64: @jidex; Congrats on ur safe trip to d Land of Opportunities.
@tycoon; Congrats!
@edojariogba; Congrats!
@titi umo; Congrats!
@junkerhill; waka go embassy 2mao go get ur visa approved. The GOD make doam for us neva comot 4rm Him throne. Congrats Junkerhill!
@roodboy and others havin interviews in july, make una relax becus GOD don doam already. SUCCESS To Y'ALL!
thanks brother. D God that did yours will do mine.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Titi umo congrats
@jukerhill Congratulation in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tassembly:

So what about those who have used CGL now, were you able to correct yours back to the 2013AF.....,why did they launch a website without beta test running.anyway its their fault coz if anyone try to make this payment this time last month it didn't accept the alien and case ID
. Hello pls have made the uscis payment with the receipt number given and also sayin the status application/petition is pending for review.then i can't print or any receipt is not issue yet.pls let me know more abt this issue becos am getting confuse
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Titi umo , Edojariogba: tycoon; Congrats. Jukerhill congrats in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amedino1: @Titi umo congrats
@jukerhill Congratulation in advance
thank u brother for ur brothers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
thoght you are done with the agent. did he attend the interview with you?
Husmern: d leta dey wit agent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
auschris: thoght you are done with the agent. did he attend the interview with you?
i met dem when i step out of embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Husmern: i met dem when i step out of embassy
oh really.... these guys will never say die, so what are they up to now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Junkerhill go and succeed the visa is yours.I congratulate the newest americans in the house..,.¶™
sakirs,I got your message..I think of it too lodging in an hotel close by will the best option. thanks.
faith works wonders™…
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
YessWeeCan: oh really.... these guys will never say die, so what are they up to now?
demanding 4 thier balance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
tolubillion: Titi umo , Edojariogba: tycoon; Congrats. Junkerhill congrats in advance
thanks brother. I'm grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.