Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (921368 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2012
@ Busayo, thanks a lot. I have been managing myself since from excitement to depression. I am okay now sha. I really thought my number will be current in this Bulletin. At this rate, I just have to relax because I cannot even predict next bulletin. I was going through previous years bulletin, and for October or November Bulletin or so, only 850 was added to the previous for Nigeria. So, if that repeats itself, I won't still be current in the next bulletin. It's best to say, let God's will be done!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Busayo, thanks a lot. I have been managing myself since from excitement to depression. I am okay now sha. I really thought my number will be current in this Bulletin. At this rate, I just have to relax because I cannot even predict next bulletin. I was going through previous years bulletin, and for October or November Bulletin or so, only 850 was added to the previous for Nigeria. So, if that repeats itself, I won't still be current in the next bulletin. It's best to say, let God's will be done!

I think what is happening is that we have most Nigeria winners having very low case numbers versus other countries in Africa, from what i discovered so far in this forum. It is only very few of us that have case number above 10,000. I guess the number will move very fast from December. We can take a sample poll here, by just dropping the first 2 digit of your case number for comparison. Mine is 16***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
busayodot:
yes you are right, thanks for the correction. I guess he could do that with the card he was given for identification, I really hope for an easy way out for him.

Texas is realy kin on medicals these days,one of my friend too was inadmissive due to the six months issue (with 2 kids)she was given same card to be able to do the medicals which cost her $1200 for 3 of them.jfk new york dont do that once you register with HS officer the immigration collect the brown envelope and that is it.Thank God she had been cleared and now got her green card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello Nairalander,
I pray may the Lord almighty give us our hearth desire and grant us favour during our interview by the grace of almighty God.
Please I would like to confirm all this before I contact the KCC. I write the name and address of my uncle in U.S as petitioner when I was filling the form for my wife and daughter and also my wife is the principal applicant for the program with school certificate as highest qualification but in the form we filled high school no degree. Is it advisable to write then on this issue for clarification? Is it going to have effect on our interview schedule and during interview? Please, I would like to hear from you PLEASE!
I have earlier write them to make correction on my daughter’s birth certificate and it has been confirm that it will be included in my case file for correction.

When are we likely to have our interview based on the new visa bulleting. our case no is 16***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sijucrown2010: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pls, can some one play the visa lottery with 3 girls?cos i was thinking if they can disqualify someones entry by doing that is they discovered via the passport or is that not possible to discovered via the passport.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
sijucrown2010: Pls, can some one play the visa lottery with 3 girls?cos i was thinking if they can disqualify someones entry by doing that is they discovered via the passport or is that not possible to discovered via the passport.
Thanks
discover what? can you explain better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello House,,, I guess dis Year bulletin might be Duplicating from DV2010 Bulletin. Oct 5500, Nov 8700, Dec 10400, Jan 12,900, Feb 14,000, Mar 14350, April 14600, May 16200,,,,,,,,,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

discover what? can you explain better.
he was trying to tell d house whether he can ask 3 girls to apply as marry and each of them will make him derivative while those girls will be principal applicant. That is my view.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Bussyme: he was trying to tell d house whether he can ask 3 girls to apply as marry and each of them will make him derivative while those ladies will be principal applicant. That is my view.

oh!that is polygamy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
sijucrown2010: Pls, can some one play the visa lottery with 3 girls?cos i was thinking if they can disqualify someones entry by doing that is they discovered via the passport or is that not possible to discovered via the passport.
Thanks

you are funny, with this your question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
Tiwanna:

you are funny, with this your question.
sister u dey so
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

oh!that is polygamy.
Polygamy he can marry 50,100 etc na 9ja system . We has sake in 9ja.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
hello guys. just new in this forum, the visa bulletin says 5500 for oct, pls where is this 8500 NL said is current for Oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please can birth certificate from local government accepted for interview. or which is the best becos i dont have the one from birth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi guyz,my wife filled high school diploma in her highest education but is secondary school she had,she is now having her NCE part 2.hope is corect?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
chyk2020: Please can birth certificate from local government accepted for interview. or which is the best becos i dont have the one from birth.
It will be accepted bro, provided it has your date of birth on it,your parents name and your own names
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
temmytanny: It will be accepted bro, provided it has your date of birth on it,your parents name and your own names

thanks so much temmytanny, i appreciate, i wish you and your family happy stay in the state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Bussyme: Polygamy he can marry 50,100 etc na 9ja system . We has sake in 9ja.

I beg bussyme, tell him to stop am because because I know fit solve integration for 2014dv gain ooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good news to all hopefuls. The new American Ambassador has a message of hope for all genuine seeker of visas. Read it here:

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/us-assures-nigerians-of-good-consular-services/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gentiger: Good news to all hopefuls. The new American Ambassador has a message of hope for all genuine seeker of visas. Read it here:

Thanks for d Info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gentiger: Good news to all hopefuls. The new American Ambassador has a message of hope for all genuine seeker of visas. Read it here:

nice wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Bussyme I sent d form last two month.july 13th ♌ it was filled properly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by demmiereal: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
@tammytanny, I wish you a happy new home in The US. May God bless you and your family.....Thanks to you and others who advised me about how to fill our forms. We finally sent the dully filled forms to KCC and was confirmed delivered by DHL on 30th, August. Now we are expecting our 2Nl. Though our CN is current in OCT (CN fell within 5500) but due to the fact that we sent it a bit late, we are certain that we may not receive our 2NL on time..... Please does anyone knows when we may likely receive our 2NL or be schedule for interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
lateefdauda: @Bussyme I sent d form last two month.july 13th ♌ it was filled properly.
let us av idea of ur CN & u can call KCC also.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
i have an issue just realized that instead of ticking my highest education as college i ticked high school thinking since i used high school for the lottery i should tick high school on the forms. a friend told me it is bad. please advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Gentiger,pls I do rely need ur help on dis mater,my wife ticked high school diploma as her highest education instead of high school no degree because her highest qualification is high school cerrificate,she now in her 2second year in NCE.pls hope is not goin 2 afect I rely need ur advice and what to do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
chyk2020: Please can birth certificate from local government accepted for interview. or which is the best becos i dont have the one from birth.
My dear go and get that of national population o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
jack_syno:
My dear go and get that of national population o!
Not a must bro but he can get it if he so wish. The one he claimed to have is accepted by the embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
My host just taught me how to make EBA using microwave. Just 3mins and its done! grin grin grin

You want to know how? send me glo,mtn and airtel recharge card now now make i load am for US here grin grin grin i go teach you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
temmytanny: My host just taught me how to make EBA using microwave. Just 3mins and its done! grin grin grin

You want to know how? send me glo,mtn and airtel recharge card now now make i load am for US here grin grin grin i go teach you
9ja don come again ooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
temmytanny: My host just taught me how to make EBA using microwave. Just 3mins and its done! grin grin grin

you dont mean it.
You say u want recharge card abi? Oya take, mtn: 4567 4545 7776. Airtell: 7890 6556 1238 5431 and glo: 5685 1123 8778 445. Anybody that try to load it, u on ur own. its only meant for Temmytanny's line.
Oya teach me how to use microwave make EBA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Trezeget: @Gentiger,pls I do rely need ur help on dis mater,my wife ticked high school diploma as her highest education instead of high school no degree because her highest qualification is high school cerrificate,she now in her 2second year in NCE.pls hope is not goin 2 afect I rely need ur advice and what to do

Let not your heart be troubled. Even the designers of the form expect mistakes from people in the process if filling. The issue you raised is so TRIVIAL. I don't see it in anyway affecting your application. It's well dear. Chill!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.