Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919791 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gahyip(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2012
CAN SOMENE PLS TELL ME WHY AM GETTING ERROR THAT MY INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 1:14pm On May 03, 2012
gahyip: i keep getting this error that my information is not correct whereas is correct can someone they what is going on
pls
Does your code include I or 1...check again, you could have taken one for the other.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mrkels(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2012
[b]Everybody wants it the easy way, my dear friends, the hard way is the only way o. Forget all these visa things, I don't even understand how it works, we see on tv everyday that their economy is crashing yet they are giving free green cards to people, some without qualification whatsoever,Abegi come to major oil cities in nigeria, go to VI, lekki and others in lag, enter maitama make una see say money dey nigeria and people are making it here well. Like I said the hard way is the only way, na the same way them born those people them tk born una, I'm not encouraging criminal activities of any type o so you people should not get me wrong.Just try to make it in your own country instead of going to another where you would be a second class citizen all your life no matter how much money and fame you acquire.If you won,congratulations, my advice , go there and exploit their country's resources as they are doing ours and bring the returns to your motherland as they do too.that way your children children would not ever think of going there because you would have laid a foundation for them here.Googdluck to those who havnt checked till now [/b]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zenus(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Olawalesugar: 2:43pm On May 03, 2012
Waitin 4 October...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zenus(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2012
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Here is the info I got
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by strangest(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2012
Any winner yet? I applied for over 100 candidates and this is the first time am not getting even a single winner sad I feel this year own dey no select plenty or at all... anyway maybe october
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nk(f): 6:51pm On May 03, 2012
Unfortunately, I didnt win but no problem sha, will wait for October selection. Not in a hurry to leave my motherland.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfablondy: 9:30pm On May 03, 2012
nk: Unfortunately, I didnt win but no problem sha, will wait for October selection. Not in a hurry to leave my motherland.
grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2012
mrkels: [b]Everybody wants it the easy way, my dear friends, the hard way is the only way o. Forget all these visa things, I don't even understand how it works, we see on tv everyday that their economy is crashing yet they are giving free green cards to people, some without qualification whatsoever,Abegi come to major oil cities in nigeria, go to VI, lekki and others in lag, enter maitama make una see say money dey nigeria and people are making it here well. Like I said the hard way is the only way, na the same way them born those people them tk born una, I'm not encouraging criminal activities of any type o so you people should not get me wrong.Just try to make it in your own country instead of going to another where you would be a second class citizen all your life no matter how much money and fame you acquire.If you won,congratulations, my advice , go there and exploit their country's resources as they are doing ours and bring the returns to your motherland as they do too.that way your children children would not ever think of going there because you would have laid a foundation for them here.Googdluck to those who havnt checked till now [/b]

How many people are enjoying that money in Nigeria? How many Nigerian can afford a flat in Maitama? If Nigeria is as good as you said why are people doing everything possible to leave?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2012
nk: Unfortunately, I didnt win but no problem sha, will wait for October selection. Not in a hurry to leave my motherland.

Would you have said that if you had won?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fistonme(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2012
gahyip: CAN SOMENE PLS TELL ME WHY AM GETTING ERROR THAT MY INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT THANKS
you may also be making the mistake of typing O as 0 or vice versa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2012
fistonme: you may also be making the mistake of typing O as 0 or vice versa
Exactly.
Mennnnn. All 9 of my friends...no luck. Naijarians are not smilling oo. Guess the high number of successes we've been having over the previous years got the US government really pissed, lol. At thesame time I cannot help but wonder whether it's a lot of Nairalanders that were not picked and not Nigerians.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ayesa: 10:03am On May 04, 2012
To me i believe the dv is gonna be out totally in early oct because this 1st batch aint impressive at all.Till now just 1 or 2 winner(s)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 11:46am On May 04, 2012
Ayesa: To me i believe the dv is gonna be out totally in early oct because this 1st batch aint impressive at all.Till now just 1 or 2 winner(s)
that's it htis first batch truely is a mistake i'm so bored to wait dese months again.huh!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 11:51am On May 04, 2012
zenus: Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Here is the info I got
Bros be patient and i prophecy to you now the next time we shall come to check(october)it shall be"Dear Selectee"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 11:55am On May 04, 2012
strangest: Any winner yet? I applied for over 100 candidates and this is the first time am not getting even a single winner sad I feel this year own dey no select plenty or at all... anyway maybe october
THEY SHALL BE MORE SELECTEES IN OCTOBER.THE FIRST BATCH WAS VERY FEW COUNTABLE PERSONS WERE SELECTED
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 12:01pm On May 04, 2012
Nellyd: I didnt apply. I want to know wen and how to apply. Thnx.
I DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE OPENED FOR DV 2014 BUT IT' IN OCTOBER JUST KEEP CHECKING THIS SITE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nk(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2012
alfablondy: grin grin grin grin
na u sabi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nk(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2012
justwise:

Would you have said that if you had won?

Maybe. Afterall, that i didnt win is not the end of the world. I still get hope sha for October but its not a do or die affair.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by deoyel25(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2012
mrkels: [b]Everybody wants it the easy way, my dear friends, the hard way is the only way o. Forget all these visa things, I don't even understand how it works, we see on tv everyday that their economy is crashing yet they are giving free green cards to people, some without qualification whatsoever,Abegi come to major oil cities in nigeria, go to VI, lekki and others in lag, enter maitama make una see say money dey nigeria and people are making it here well. Like I said the hard way is the only way, na the same way them born those people them tk born una, I'm not encouraging criminal activities of any type o so you people should not get me wrong.Just try to make it in your own country instead of going to another where you would be a second class citizen all your life no matter how much money and fame you acquire.If you won,congratulations, my advice , go there and exploit their country's resources as they are doing ours and bring the returns to your motherland as they do too.that way your children children would not ever think of going there because you would have laid a foundation for them here.Googdluck to those who havnt checked till now [/b]

From you post, it is obvious you have never stepped out from the shores of your village. Do you have to go to maitama before you see good things? How come you don't see anything like maitama in your village? Try and visit any developed economy that you can think about. You will realize that things look the same everywhere. Stop discouraging people from traveling out. If the country is good, nobody will apply for the lottery in the first place.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by deoyel25(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: O Lord, please help me. This should be my fifth time of applying. Help me this time around to be among the lucky winners. Mother Mary, please intercede on my behalf. Bd Tansi, St. Denis, St. Willams, St. John-Bachman, St. Vivian, St. Nancy, all you heavenly saints of God, pray for me. Amen (let YOUR will be done)

Hahaha. I can't stop laughing. You made my day grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sholay4star: 3:54pm On May 05, 2012
some people will win this thing and won't still value it, some has won it but will never check it, this life shaar
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2012
sholay4star: if u chk the dv homepage lately, you will notice some changes which means the result has just been uploaded...i registered 561pple and 2winner so far, abt 209 to check and still hoping for more winners come oct. I'll emplore u all to check again. America sweet o.

@sholay4star,do U mean that those that checked b4 should re-check now or waite till Oct ?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Olawalesugar: 9:56pm On May 05, 2012
Let me try and check again..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2012
Olawalesugar: Let me try and check again..

what is the outcome come?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Olawalesugar: 8:22am On May 06, 2012
@bussyme, same same. Waitn 4 octoba
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
Wow, i won for d first time trying,Thk God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayay: 2:31pm On May 06, 2012
Any remedy if I cant get my confirmation number to check if selected?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 6:16pm On May 06, 2012
atseyi: Wow, i won for d first time trying,Thk God.
congrats man. You must start preparing ur docs by now. Once again congrats. At the end of the whole thing, u will get ur visa in Jesus name. Goodluck to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.