Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading (1435 Views)

USA Visa Interview; A Must Read / USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by methodman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2007
Pls can someone help me out with the picture resizing stuff of the USA VISA LOTTERY?
I have been on this pix wahala for the past 3 days and i'm seriously getting tired.
What application can i use to resize my pix, E GBA MI OOOOOOO
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by dafman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
na by force
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2007
No be by force.
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by dafman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
davidylan:

No be by force.
after all the wahala of resizing picture, NEPA abi PHCN fit take light for cybercafe, your visa form go hang between Lagos and Benin Republic, e no go even leave africa not to talk of reaching Kentucky consular center.
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by omoge(f): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2007
Una too funny  grin grin dafman and davidylan hehehe  grin grin

i laughed real hard  grin grin grin

well sha at poster,

maybe you should try taking the passport and then scan it. goodluck
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2007
dafman:

after all the wahala of resizing picture, NEPA abi PHCN fit take light for cybercafe, your visa form go hang between Lagos and Benin Republic, e no go even leave africa not to talk of reaching Kentucky consular center.

If visa form even reach Kentucky sef wetin be guarantee say poster go win?
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by PDF: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
Have you gone through the requirements?

Image Acquisition
[list]
[li]The image file may be produced by acquiring an image with a digital camera or by digitizing a paper photograph with a scanner.[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Digital enhancement or other alterations or retouching are not permitted. [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]The original aspect ratio of the image must be preserved. (No image stretching is allowed.) [/li]
[/list]

Take omoge's advice - try taking another 2" x 2" photograph.

Check this for more info.
Re: Help With Usa Visa Picture Loading by Goshen360(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
its easy man, scan ur 2" x 2" printed passport photograph with a Genx Scanner. After that, go to rescale image, then choose the size u want. The visa lottery passport shld be 300 x 300 pixel. Any problem, pls call zero eight zero three three two nine seven two six nine. gud luck but it closes 2nd dec 2007

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of 3 German Police Officers & 1 Deportee & Ghana Police / Dubai Tour/shopping Package For N175,000 / First-time Traveller To The U.A.E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.