Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? (16692 Views)

Hottest Female On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2007
u said u dark?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2007
u have no idea
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2007
no i dont, espaccially when it comes 2 u
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2007
hey get over it, I'm not talkin about my skin colour
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2007
oooo, lol, so wat were u talking about now?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2007
u mean u dont know?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2007
u lost me, i tot i did
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2007
no point telling u maybe someother time u'll figure it out
gotta go. I cant believe its nearly daybreak! been up all nyt
u've been great company, been nice makin ur acquaintance
c ya around
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2007
lol, cya, tc
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2007
and pls return to the topic angry
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2007
ok, still looking 4 a hot guy, xcept 4 d one i have found
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2007
smiles and leaves for home
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2007
l8z
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by koolnion: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2007
As for female, ushergurl

Male, ladies deceide
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by nikynike(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2007
Tom and Jerry tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by koolnion: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2007
@nikynike

who is tom and who's jerry?ITK undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by desodgi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
why is this thread not the most ugly people on naira?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
LOL i would have love that grin grin grin tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by desodgi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
and you wud av bin nominated. grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
I won't mind cheesy cheesy cheesy, in fact i will be # on the list lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by desodgi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
number what? tell me nau.curious. . . .
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
I will be # one on the most ugly people on NL, that is if the thread was created lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by desodgi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
why should it sef,so many people will be #1,cos dem too much grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
yes oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like i said 98.5% NL are UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by desodgi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
yeah tha other 1.5% are not on naira.

I came bout a shirt ystday@YSL it says :

99% of the worlds ladies are beautiful,the other 1% are in my school.
funny innit?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2007
@desodgi:

yeah tha other 1.5% are not on naira.

I came bout a shirt ystday@YSL it says :

99% of the worlds ladies are beautiful,the other 1% are in my school.
funny innit?
LOL very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy.

And am one of the 1.5% along with cute-ass and neelsel
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by chiegemba(f): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ topic; every1 is beautiful in their own ways and also considered d best wink grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2007
chiegemba:

@ topic; everyone is beautiful in their own ways and also considered d best wink grin

tellll me one reason i should not fall in love with this chick now kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2007
chiegemba:

@ topic; everyone is beautiful in their own ways and also considered d best wink grin
Na lie grin grin tongue tongue, we have different type of people.

1. FINE
2.OKAY
3.BEAUTIFUL
4.HADSOME
5.CUTE
6.UGLY
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
Aren't there any pics to backup our claims? I know I'm on the ugly side sha, but I'd like to see some pretty faces posted here, so I could name some of my personal winners too. Cheers
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2007
Kemjisuper:

Aren't there any pics to backup our claims? I know I'm on the ugly side sha, but I'd like to see some pretty faces posted here, so I could name some of my personal winners too. Cheers
What we have left on NL are UGLY FACES lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

What we have left on Nairaland are UGLY FACES lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I remind you that u are also on the land.

Me I pretty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Fill In The Blank / Which Key Leads To The Padlock? / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.