Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) (2083 Views)

Matured Ladies And Guys Who Wants To Date Here Should Be Encouraged. / Meet A Date Here / Those Born On This Faithful Month Post Yr Date Here 4 Yr Birthmate To Give U Birthday Wishes And Gif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2007
to get hooked?

relationship-wise
(everyone seems to be doing it now and well)
well i believe people canĀ  meet compartible anywhere

so am wondering ,

why not me?

or maybe you?

guess this is a place for anyone who desires that connection which has being eluding thus far

don't be shy,

i would start first to break the ice[/color][color=#006600]

had to re-adjust

the title a tiny winny bit,

for more response on this i hope
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2007
basics

age bracket- 25 to 3*

personality-witty , smart ,amiable a little bit of sauciness wont hurt

prefer someone who enjoys reading alot, i dont like pushovers(am sanguine and have a tendency to want to do that)

socially adept (she needs to understand there are nights tagged boys night out

jusst like i would she needs time with her girls,

looks department-am not very much into faces, just look kept

physique-i lean abit towards the plumb and fairskinned , but could be open minded,

thats me ,

who's next

you?
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by iice(f): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2007
grandson shocked grin cheesy
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2007
what did i do

this time grin
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by acidrop(f): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he is asking what he did

can u ask again?
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by iice(f): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2007
grandson tongue grin Nothing dear
Carry along and propagate grin tongue
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 3:29am On Nov 12, 2007
angry

now am putting my foot down!!

gran ma ,acidrop

if you want in this thread

foolow the rules of me thread
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2007
Just curious oh, is it that difficult to find a boy/girlfriend relationship in the world, because I don't understand why people get the impression they can find someone compatible on Nairaland, anyway whateva rocks your boat
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2007
hiya to you too

funny enough just went through a thread

where you were at war with everyone,

but hey its all part of fun huh?

now

to answer you

i dint specify nairaland

but yeah i believe you can find compartible persons even here

i also believe if you settle down abit ,

leave the unhealthy Feistiness

you would not just find a compartible person

but also make friends too

humor me

lets hear what kind of person would make you tick?

i dare you grin
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2007
ariblaze:

hiya to you too

funny enough just went through a thread

where you were at war with everyone,

but hey its all part of fun huh?

Yes oh that is what make Nairaland more interesting wink, we entertain them with our shows

now

to answer you

i dint specify nairaland

but yeah i believe you can find compartible persons even here

i also believe if you settle down abit ,

leave the unhealthy Feistiness

you would not just find a compartible person

but also make friends too

humor me

lets hear what kind of person would make you tick?

i dare you grin
Well I don't really have a type because it depends on the situation

Someone who is very blunt and can also have soft spot at the same time wink.

Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2007
yeah

you sure do [b]'entertain'[/b]with your shows wink

do i dare ask you

who a blunt and soft person might be ? grin
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2007
well that is part of fun the on Nairaland wink

well that person is my other half tongue
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by tkb417(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2007
Yes oh that is what make Nairaland more interesting , we entertain them with our shows
now i know cool
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

now i know cool

yes nah wink
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by acidrop(f): 2:21am On Nov 13, 2007
sup ya'll, , moodizy , longest tym, hw z u?
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
no takers
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
acidrop:

sup ya'll, , moodizy , longest time, hw z u?

How far with you drop, haven't seen you in a while hope things are cool with you
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by Sati(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
I can easily point point out that ariblaze n iice are my favorite nairalanders I mean I your threads are a definite must read.

@ topic still searching very selective mutha we have here
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by Sati(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2007
I can easily point point out that ariblaze n iice are my favorite nairalanders I mean I your threads are a definite must read.

@ topic still searching very selective mutha we have here
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by acidrop(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

How far with you drop, haven't seen you in a while hope things are cool with you

nothing much, jst planning my wedding to one daddy sugar he has paid me to stop schooling, abi is that 2 much 2 ask grin
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by mellow(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2007
acidrop:

nothing much, jst planning my wedding to one daddy sugar he has paid me to stop schooling, abi is that 2 much 2 ask grin

Does this sound like a good idea?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by acidrop(f): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2007
i dont know, what do u think?
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ufobabe(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
ariblaze
hnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

someone able 2 shoulder responsibilitiies- who can take charge not money

someone who makes time 4 me- who is not lazy

someone 2 communicate with-who can share fears and emotions

commitment - who can be trusted with other girls

appearance- height, shape, colour, creed not neccessary
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ufobabe

all you needed to say

was

ARIBLAZE wink(its a short form for all that big big grammer)
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by olanajim(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2007
Am happy acid is going to tie the knot soon. Extremely happy. Hope I would get my IV?

Ariblaze,
so you are searching for babe? Are you serious? I don't blame you. You don't want to be a gentleman, and you limit your criteria as if the lady won't have a say. You deserved the best, and you will soon get her.

Did it Ever occur to you to consult grandma before you go public? In the end, she matter.

On a serious note, there are wonderful singles on nairaland. I wish you goodluck.
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:22am On Nov 18, 2007
acidrop:

Eya really abeg don't forget my own wedding invitation oh, so i can come and eat some free rice and are you guy doing the traditional marriage too, because i don't want to miss the sparing money section
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2007
@olanajim

gran ma does know

Ariblaze,
so you are searching for babe? Are you serious? I don't blame you. You don't want to be a gentleman, and you limit your criteria as if the lady won't have a say. You deserved the best, and you will soon get her

i dont understand that statement

but it smells like you Chastising me

to what end i must ask,

the fact that i started the thread doesnt Necessarily mean am on active prowl

read the post again(properly this time with an open mind)

why not you? are you married?in a steady relationship?

and again my sir,

its really not your place to tell me if their are wonderful

ladies here, am sure there are, as equally we have wonderful guys too

why not be the gentleman that you are ,

and avail the ladies here of your

female personality leanings

i dare you,

the fact that you are a mirror man should stop you from playing human

so what do you seek in a woman?
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by olanajim(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2007
What i seek in woman is what you would laugh at.

I don't look at face, I look at the heart.

I don't listen to words, I listen to the messages.

I don't nurture love, I establish trust.

I can go on and on.

Being a mirror man does not make me less of human, it make me focused and frank. I am strange. I am not married and I don't think marriage is the height of human achievement. If I have my way, I may not marry. I'd love to be a monk!
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by olanajim(m): 2:28am On Nov 18, 2007
What i seek in woman is what you would laugh at.

I don't look at face, I look at the heart.

I don't listen to words, I listen to the messages.

I don't nurture love, I establish trust.

I can go on and on.

Being a mirror man does not make me less of human, it make me focused and frank. I am strange. I am not married and I don't think marriage is the height of human achievement. If I have my way, I may not marry. I'd love to be a monk!
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by ariblaze(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2007
you my sirĀ 

i consider quite human

well a point i had to prove

and i certainly would laugh at

none of that which you have listed

because frankly its just another variation

of what i seek in the opposite gender being

a monk or a hermit is a better prospect for me too

than a loveless marriage, but admit it ,it made you feel

better learning ink to your thoughts.which has being my point

all along and not sitting by the bystand giving educated opinions

am quite sure gran ma would approve of me yet again grin
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by olanajim(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2007
In what way? Go ahead teach me. I am always interested in learning from people.

I stand by my words.
Re: What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) by acidrop(f): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2007
olanajim:

[b]Am happy acid is going to tie the knot soon. Extremely happy. Hope I would get my IV?[/b]Ariblaze,
so you are searching for babe? Are you serious? I don't blame you. You don't want to be a gentleman, and you limit your criteria as if the lady won't have a say. You deserved the best, and you will soon get her.

Did it Ever occur to you to consult grandma before you go public? In the end, she matter.

On a serious note, there are wonderful singles on nairaland. I wish you goodluck.

MoOdYLaDy:

Eya really abeg don't forget my own wedding invitation oh, so i can come and eat some free rice and are you guy doing the traditional marriage too, because i don't want to miss the sparing money section

iyemennnnnnnnnnnnnn, pepole bad ooooooooooooooooo, OMG i said am getting married to a sugar dady and una no fit discourage me, shocked shocked shocked shocked chei chei chei, i dont have friends in nairaland oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And Odiaero / Akwa Ibom Whatsapp Group / Telegram Group For Dedicated Male Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.