Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted (1773 Views)

Ncha-ude-Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2012
Contact simplyoge@yahoo.com Pin: 26888E06
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:08am On May 02, 2012
Am a good soryteller but I dont have any formal training in script writing. i will like to tell a lot of authentic and thrilling Igbo stories stories. I am currently working on a story. I dont know how I could be of help.
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by ifyalways(f): 8:13am On May 02, 2012
Stories like the type Pres-elect,Tosh and co tells me just to get a piece of ihe?lol
Tosh this a good avenue to make some money with ur umunkpi stories.

Unu a choro actors na actress too?
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2012
ifyalways: Stories like the type Pres-elect,Tosh and co tells me just to get a piece of ihe?lol
Tosh this a good avenue to make some money with ur umunkpi stories.

Unu a choro actors na actress too?

Gi bu nwa eh. You are mysterious!
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Ptolomeus(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2012
It is not only Igbo stories, but if anyone is interested in reading and sharing stories of Orisa, I am at your service.
It is not exclusively a religious issue, but cultural.
I understand that the purpose of this forum is to share information, so it does not seem right to send information private.
I'm waiting for your comments.
An affectionate greeting.
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2012
Please, let's encourage movies in Igbo language. It's embarrasing that a language of over 50million worldwide don't have indegenous movies like it was in the 90s. Even the Ibibios now produce movies in their language. Why are our people always after money and neglect promoting their culture through movies and music.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 02, 2012
I am aware that there may not be any already written in igbo script so al suggestions are welcome. We will need actors and actresses too in due course. Igbo speaking ones of course. @ priest if u have stories then we can work something out. Originality and diversity is key. R u on bbm?
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by odumchi: 9:10pm On May 02, 2012
afam4eva: Please, let's encourage movies in Igbo language. It's embarrasing that a language of over 50million worldwide don't have indegenous movies like it was in the 90s. Even the Ibibios now produce movies in their language. Why are our people always after money and neglect promoting their culture through movies and music.

You should check www.irokotv.com

They have many modern films in Igbo-language.
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2012
idprincess: I am aware that there may not be any already written in igbo script so al suggestions are welcome. We will need actors and actresses too in due course. Igbo speaking ones of course. @ priest if u have stories then we can work something out. Originality and diversity is key. R u on bbm?

No but i have a smart phone.
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Nobody: 12:00am On May 03, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

No but i have a smart phone.
add me simplyoge@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Ptolomeus(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2012
I can be wrong, but I understand that originally the Igbo language (like the Yoruba) had no writing. The traditions were transmitted orally, and that obviously makes access to historical material. As far as I've been researching, writing many African languages ​​began with the arrival of the first evangelists (I do not know if this was for better or for worse).
I'm right?

@NRI PRIEST:
I have a screen.
Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Crayola1: 8:50pm On May 03, 2012
Ptolomeus: I can be wrong, but I understand that originally the Igbo language (like the Yoruba) had no writing. The traditions were transmitted orally, and that obviously makes access to historical material. As far as I've been researching, writing many African languages ​​began with the arrival of the first evangelists (I do not know if this was for better or for worse).
I'm right?

@NRI PRIEST:
I have a screen.

Incorrect, Igbo had a written script known Nsibidi smiley
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5sYygEQ-SzM/TsVkav9sKfI/AAAAAAAAAy4/2cOkfLDFnK4/s400/new%2Bnsibidi%2Borigins.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UxYJbfa6MLs/TXq0bOH4toI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/Zsi7dtX6Cxw/s400/Nsibidi%2BSheet%2B1.png[/img]

Hausa had Ajami
[img]http://www.bu.edu/bostonia/summer09/ajami/ajami1.jpg[/img]

Hausa people had more inroads with keeping records of their writings, since 999AD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent! Igbo Soap Script Wanted by Ptolomeus(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2012
Dear friend Crayola1: thank you very much for the valuable contribution!.
Your input is really interesting and important!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Book / Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time / Oodua Museum Opens In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.