Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also (888 Views)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by fubbyy(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2012
Sometime ago I opened a thread where I asked if atheists believe that satan exist also,the thread went about 5 pages and all of them said no.
If you(atheists)said that God doesn't exist I think that is understandable because to me God is a bit silence to some certain issues but devil is so vibrant that anyone who said he doesn't exist must be joking,last week I was going to asaba from ph,I got to onitsha to pick another trans, I saw people gathered at upper iweka and A man was doing magic, I went to take a look,this man put 6 inches nail into his eyes and nack it with a stone and it all entered,he later make his head turn backwards and his stomach went oneside,he perfomed so many magic which I know its a power from devil, we africans have seen all sorts of devilish act, even in my village I have seen a case where something got lost and the suspects were taken to a shrine to swear and the victim instantly ran mad until some sacrifice were made and he was restored,so to all the atheists, if you said that devil doesn't exist also then who owns all this magical and satanic power we are seeing everyday,please don't tell me you haven't seen any of this things before because it will be ridiculous if you said so.
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by Jenwitemi(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2012
Yo, dude, buy yourself some education. You need to be properly informed for your own good. And while you are at it, drop the religious bias. Power of the devil and power of god. If it was one of these pastor charlatans you saw doing crusade magic acts, you'd quickly conclude that he is using the power of god just because you belong to the same religious faith.
fubbyy: Sometime ago I opened a thread where I asked if atheists believe that satan exist also,the thread went about 5 pages and all of them said no.
If you(atheists)said that God doesn't exist I think that is understandable because to me God is a bit silence to some certain issues but devil is so vibrant that anyone who said he doesn't exist must be joking,last week I was going to asaba from ph,I got to onitsha to pick another trans, I saw people gathered at upper iweka and A man was doing magic, I went to take a look,this man put 6 inches nail into his eyes and nack it with a stone and it all entered,he later make his head turn backwards and his stomach went oneside,he perfomed so many magic which I know its a power from devil, we africans have seen all sorts of devilish act, even in my village I have seen a case where something got lost and the suspects were taken to a shrine to swear and the victim instantly ran mad until some sacrifice were made and he was restored,so to all the atheists, if you said that devil doesn't exist also then who owns all this magical and satanic power we are seeing everyday,please don't tell me you haven't seen any of this things before because it will be ridiculous if you said so.
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by Nobody: 8:45am On May 02, 2012
Like I would keep saying, THE AFRICAN GODS are the worst gods in the world.. THEY MIRROR THE AFRICAN/NIGERIAN society...

1. They are tribalistic. No two tribes have the same god.
2. They like to kill their own people, make their own people mad..
3. Like their people, they(their images) were carried off in ships and can be viewed in musueums around the world for a small token (powerless in front of the white man) tongue
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by Jenwitemi(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2012
They are no different from the jewish tribal god then. You know, the one Christians worship.
musKeeto: Like I would keep saying, THE AFRICAN GODS are the worst gods in the world.. THEY MIRROR THE AFRICAN/NIGERIAN society...

1. They are tribalistic. No two tribes have the same god.
2. They like to kill their own people, make their own people mad..
3. Like their people, they(their images) were carried off in ships and can be viewed in musueums around the world for a small token (powerless in front of the white man) tongue

Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by Nobody: 8:54am On May 02, 2012
Jenwitemi: They are no different from the jewish tribal god then. You know, the one Christians worship.
At least, the ABRAHAMIC AND ASIAN gods have been accepted by those outside their people, and also claim to love everyone.. tongue
Also, their people have more sane societies (in most cases)...

It's common knowledge (call it wrong perception or racism), that where two or three black people are gathered, there's bound to be disorder, disorganization, etc...

That's why I love this post.. can't remember whom posted it..

The God’s of religion are anthropomorphic; they usually take the nature of their host community and the human nature of its founder e.g. Angry God, blood thirsty God, loving God, Vengeful God, Randy God etc .One man’s God is another man’s Demon/Devil; the God of the victor is worshiped while the God of the Vanquished is classified as a demon. History shows that today’s God might become tomorrow’s demon. Our local deities are presently referred to as demons, but they where once revered and worshiped as Gods.
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by logicboy: 10:51am On May 02, 2012
fubbyy: Sometime ago I opened a thread where I asked if atheists believe that satan exist also,the thread went about 5 pages and all of them said no.

What is all this nonsense Harry Potter talk? There is no such thing as the devil or magic.

Your story is either a lie or you were under the illusion of some substance (weed or alcohol for example)

You do not see any devilish acts, all you see are acts and stories by people who fear superstitions.

There is abook written by a white man called the Sword of truth in which a wizard lays out the first wizard rule;

"People are stupid, they will believe something because they want it to be true; or because they're afraid it might be true."

The wizard was confornted by a group of people who were angry about his witchcraft and then, the wizardtold them that something will happen to their genitals. One man who was afraid, held his genitals and left and then,everybody became scared and ran away. The wizard's grandson asked the wizard what magic he used but the wizard said that he used only the power of fear,he didnt use any magic.
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by harakiri(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2012
I guess all those moves on the MATRIX movie are attributed to Satan. Our cell phones must be the work of Satan. DSTV is the work of Satan. KFC is the work of Satan. The Ferrari 458 Italia is the work of Satan. Anything "mysterious" or strange is the work of Satan. With all the works of "Satan" in Africa, the white man still bundled them away as slaves. Their "odieshi" didn't repel the white man's bullets.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by Jenwitemi(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2012
Slavery is also the work of Yahweh Satan. grin
harakiri: I guess all those moves on the MATRIX movie are attributed to Satan. Our cell phones must be the work of Satan. DSTV is the work of Satan. KFC is the work of Satan. The Ferrari 458 Italia is the work of Satan. Anything "mysterious" or strange is the work of Satan. With all the works of "Satan" in Africa, the white man still bundled them away as slaves. Their "odieshi" didn't repel the white man's bullets.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by logicboy: 4:03pm On May 02, 2012
Jenwitemi: Slavery is also the work of Yahweh Satan. grin

Slavery is also the work of Yahweh Satan Yaweh.

Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

Romans 13:1-5
" 1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience."

Titus 3:1,
"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good."

Titus 2:9
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

1 Peter 2:18
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Col 3:22
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

1 Cor 7:21-22
"21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

Eph 6:5
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
Re: Question For The Athiests Who Said Satan Doesn't Exist Also by fubbyy(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2012
The truth about this whole thing is that no1 wake up one day and became an atheist,its frustration,after all the prayers for success and nothing happened they became what they don't know,am not a religious person but I belief there are super natural powers,satan is so real and that's why I belief there is God too

(1) (Reply)

The Vatican To A New Corruption Case / My Church Is Bigger!!! / Can Standard's Be Dropped For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.