Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London (20657 Views)

Tears! Michael Jackson's son changes name. All property put on sale. See photos / 2face Idibia Changes Name / Stella Damasus Reacts To Her Alleged Secret Marriage To Daniel Ademinokan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by OneNaira6: 10:57am On May 07, 2012
I don't get all this hype about Dbanj. The artiste is a talentless man, have any of una that liked Dbanj ever bothered to listen to the lyrics of his music.

Let me point out one thing for una

Here's the lyrics to Dbanj Oliver twist

I have a confession
Don’t take it personal
I have a confession so you got to listen
I have a confession
Don’t take it personal
See I like Beyonce, but she dey with Jigga
I like Nikki, her yansh is bigger
I like Rihanna, she dey make me day go gaga
I like Omotola cos people like her
I like Genevieve cos I think that she’s so sweet
And Nadia Buhari
Cos she no dey drink garri
It’s not her fault you know
You cannot blame me though
I wanna have them all
I know it but the truth is that

I am just an Oliver
Oliver Oliver Oliver Twist
Just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
I’m just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata labata labata
Sebede sebede sebede
Rebete rebete rebete

You got a secret but I think I know it
You want to let it out but them go call you ashy
You like to do it
Do the hmm hmmm hmmm
I know you like D’banj
And you like Don Jazzy
You like 2baba
And you like Fally Pupa
And I know you love Trey Songz
But you no fit sing his songs
I thought as much you know
I do not blame you though
You wanna have them all
You know it’s wrong
But the truth is that

You’re just an Oliver
Just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata labata labata
Sebede sebede sebede
Rebete rebete rebete

Hey,
Why you come dey shakey shakey bumbum
When you know say you no getey getey bumbum
Hey,
Oya shakey shakey bumbum
Cos for this gbedu you must need need the bumbum
Shakey bumbum bumbum
You must need need the bumbum
Shakey bumbum bumbum (bumbum)
You must need need the bumbum
O di dan dan (dan dan)
You must need need gan gan
O di dan dan (dan dan)
O di dan dan dan dan dan dan dan
Must need need gan gan
O di dan dan dan dan dan dan dan
Must need need gan gan

O di dan dan (dan dan)
O di dan dan (dan dan)
O di dan dan (dan dan)
O di dan dan (dan dan)
dan dan (dan dan)
dan dan (dan dan)

WTF is this up there^^^^

SMH @ the type of music people like in Nigeria. Chei, Shame!!!

Like someone said if not for Don Jazzy, Dbanj wouldn't have made it far. The beats and the promotion is what made dbanj what he is because without that dbanj's songs are just terrible. The lyrics sucks, the video sucks, everything sucks except the beats. IMHO, he's making the same mistake Ikechukwu did. Ikechukwu thought he's better off without don jazzy, see where him dey now.

I wish him luck and I pray for him to meet Timberland, that's about the only person I can think that can save that man.
Timberland and Don Jazzy are about the only people I can think that have the ability to make talentless people famous with entire world raving about them.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by OneNaira6: 11:06am On May 07, 2012
igbo boy:
Lynxxx

If una wan see something then disrespect flavour, Mr Raw, Duncan mighty, Phyno etc

Raw is also talentless. Dash am away too
Lynxx is not bad.
Flavour is the definition of talent right there.
Ducan Mighty is not bad but I don't like his songs.

Phyno is beyond talent. That is talent upon talent right there (he makes he's own beat, video and write he's own lyrics, not only that he's lyrics are hot). It's a shame he's not that popular. Raw, Slow dogg and all those Igbo rappers need to line up and take lesson from him.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by OmoUSH(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
One_Naira: I don't get all this hype about Dbanj. The artiste is a talentless man, have any of una that liked Dbanj ever bothered to listen to the lyrics of his music.

Let me point out one thing for una

Here's the lyrics to Dbanj Oliver twist

WTF is this up there^^^^

SMH @ the type of music people like in Nigeria. Chei, Shame!!!

Like someone said if not for Don Jazzy, Dbanj wouldn't have made it far. The beats and the promotion is what made dbanj what he is because without that dbanj's songs are just terrible. The lyrics sucks, the video sucks, everything sucks except the beats. IMHO, he's making the same mistake Ikechukwu did. Ikechukwu thought he's better off without don jazzy, see where him dey now.

I wish him luck and I pray for him to meet Timberland, that's about the only person I can think that can save that man.
Timberland and Don Jazzy are about the only people I can think that have the ability to make talentless people famous with entire world raving about them.
How u go dey mention TIMBALAND and Jazzy abi wetin be im name for one sentece? Who knw am? Mind ya self o.
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Wallace2107: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Daniel ? Dani yongi NIG !!! grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Silva79:
Mtcheeewww anderson ko anderdaughter ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serrrriously, What is This? ...what is This? PIC!!! / I Don’t Associate With Losers- Toyin Lawani’s Response To Bobrisky / Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.