Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' (2474 Views)

Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) / Uche Jombo And Kcee 'limpopo' Cover The Red Sheet Magazine Sept. Issue / Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' by amakaikeng(f): 2:06pm On May 02, 2012
Ini Edo looks devine in this hot number. By the way she is fast becoming the darling of most publishing houses in Nigeria as she has graced the cover of almost every A-List Magazine.

Jim Iyke shows the men how to pull off a hot-mancho-outfit with colours blue and white even if its for the Red Sheet Magagine. I like! By the way, Jim says "They see, they talk, they hear, I don't care. I'm justified not subdued."

And is that Mama Gee I see on the cover to the left of Ini? Lovely, best pix I've her seen in. http://amakaikenga..com/2012/05/ini-edo-jim-iyke-mama-gee-covers-red.html

Re: Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' by 9jageek: 11:36pm On May 02, 2012
Ini Edo is FIIIYYYYNE!! see her body http://aficamars.com/watch/200

She's divorced now, right? wink

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex-wife, Doris Simeon For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex / Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach / #bestof2014 : Who Is The Sexiest African Female Celebrity Of 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.