Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet (6863 Views)

Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / Uche Jombo And Kcee 'limpopo' Cover The Red Sheet Magazine Sept. Issue / Ini Edo, Jim Iyke & Mama Gee On The Cover Of 'the Red Sheet Magazine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by ceomike(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
R & B singer, Tiwa Savage is the cover for the latest edition of Red Sheet Magazine.

It also included Flavour and Wizkid

http://gog.li/index.html?u=8397&success=1

Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2012
FotoChop...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by ACM10: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2012
Flavour has come a long way. From an obscure nite club entatainer in Enugu to national and international stardom. I'm really happy for him. His, is a true case of "impossibility is often untried".

I never imagined that this entertainer that plays keyboard and at times sings at Hobies, Newberries and Permadice in early 2000s will rise so fast to the top of the ladder. While some of his old friends that we presumed to be "more talented" are still struggling to find their footing in the entertainment industry. Life is full of intrigue.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2012
ACM10: Flavour has come a long way. From an obscure nite club entatainer in Enugu to national and international stardom. I'm really happy for him. His, is a true case of "impossibility is often untried".

I never imagined that this entertainer that plays keyboard and at times sings at Hobies, Newberries and Permadice in early 2000s will rise so fast to the top of the ladder. While some of his old friends that we presumed to be "more talented" are still struggling to find their footing in the entertainment industry. Life is full of intrigue.

nwanne u talk true, i remeber those days wen we spray the boy cash, after we for don high, good for him though, but, ive been looking for him, to get back all my cash i sprayed on him. any adress please
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by Ignatio(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
So what's with the Red Sheet magazine and it making the front page.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by tEsLim(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2012
Poor picture editing. Why do they have different shades on their faces. Their skin tones should be uniform. And obviously looks like the pictures where taken separately. Atleast uniform theme should observed. Flavour's face too light. Is that background real
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by ACM10: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
crusifis:

nwanne u talk true, i remeber those days wen we spray the boy cash, after we for don high, good for him though, but, ive been looking for him, to get back all my cash i sprayed on him. any adress please

Nwanne m, I'm looking for him too. I want to recoup all my cash that I sprayed on him in a fit of druken frenzy.grin But I've since given up knowing that it has entered voicemail. I'm glad to have contributed significantly on his way to stardom.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by NEROSKY(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
Happy 4dem though,but can anyone tell me,is their any Intimacy between tiwa savage and flavour
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by simplebussy: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
someone should pls remind whizkid that there is Jamb tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by MuNeme(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
ACM10: Flavour has come a long way. From an obscure nite club entatainer in Enugu to national and international stardom. I'm really happy for him. His, is a true case of "impossibility is often untried".

@ Acm10....
Brotherly your post reminds me of those funny days.....way back at Fillin station Ogui rd, Villa Toscana Independent Layout, Saloon Hotel Obiagu etc..
What Flavor has goin for him is that he is an entertainer,and he can always forge anythin wt his mouth, put it in perspective and get everyone dancing it all the way. The dude ia s talent and will go places if he keeps his head straight and stay off drugs
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by alex406(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Flavour is really making easterners proud with his lyrical combination of hi life and hip hop combination. Flavour all the way. Love d guy weller.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Flavour And Wizkid Covers The Newest Edition Of Issue Of Red Sheet by Dutchesvicky(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
R & B singer, Tiwa Savage is the cover for the latest edition of Red Sheet Magazine.

It also included Flavour and Wizkid

http://gog.li/index.html?u=8397&success=1
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

(Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! / Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.