Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (2790 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business / Are You Having Problems With A Choice Of Buisness Or A Failed Biz? Then Read / Make millions in Poultry Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 03, 2012
Re: . by arramyjay: 10:33am On May 03, 2012
@ poster,try your hands on catfish farming,if u get it ryt you can make double of what you invested wit.check my post on https://www.nairaland.com/927620/catfish-farming.please-start-small-scale
Re: . by Tisa: 2:40pm On May 03, 2012
Hello,

I will like to introduce you to a local business, you start and finish it in Lagos. You need a capital of N780,000 to N800,000 to buy the produce and sell immediately within Lagos or the south western region. The full biz circle is 3 to 4wks and you make a return of 20 to 30% per business or transaction circle.

You will not be paying ur moni to anyone but the companies (Honeywell flour, Dangote etc) and you will get ur goods and we sell for you.

You can reach me thru tisanigeria@yahoo.com. This business is already running and we have only 3 spots left for now, we may get more n we may not cos other distributors are also interested.

I will be glad to respond to further clarification thru the email stated above.

Tnx.

Tisa Nigeria Limited
Re: . by Musyus(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2012
There is this international business offer that we have just jammed. The business in question is exportation of palm-kernel shells which range between 10, 000 to 15,000 metric tons. But, right now there is no start-up capital to go about this biz since most of nigerians has spoilt our name both locally and internationally and this has made us lost our trusworthiness and dependency among these whitemen. But, i want assure you here that we can be partner in this great biz there would'nt be any cause for regret. Because, These people want us to start with our own capital first after which 50% of the total cost of the project would be deposited for us. My brother, this biz is a very good and life-time one if we can get capital to start on time. Mind you, The deal has been sealed by these white men. But, what remains now is the start-up capital for the biz. And this would'nt have happened if not be because of lack of trust from all these white men to most Nigerian business men and this has been our humanitarian factor and cause because, many Nigerians abroad have painted our name black. Finally. My dear brother if we could do this biz together. I promise you would'nt regret to have done so. Because, This is a life-time business that one can invest on, for the fact that as long as their company exists, we will continue supplying them this product. So, for further enqiuiry, feel free to call me on 08182149281 or e-mail at Ibidapobamidele@ymail.com. Thanks, see you on top.
Re: . by jadoo2003: 3:24pm On May 03, 2012
edwrad50: Nairalanders pls I need help on which profitable business I could venture into with N700,000 naira capital. I made this money last week and I don't want to spend it anyhow. Any info will be appreciated.

)
You can invest your money on fish farming and am assuring you that you will get your money back
Re: . by jadoo2003: 3:26pm On May 03, 2012
You can invest your money on fish farming and am assuring you that you will get your money back
Re: . by tuto: 8:37pm On May 03, 2012
Invest now on GCE Forms and make good profit. Send mail to formularf@yahoo.com
Re: . by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2012
Do you stay in Osogbo of Osun state or you can come for one on one trainning and joint venture of starting

Liberty reserve,AlertPay and PayPal business as it has no much competitors herein.
Re: . by tonypark: 6:48am On May 04, 2012
Hi, I am tony from china, you can use your money to invest import bussiness from china. If you have interest, please send me a E-mail.

E-mail: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On May 04, 2012
Tisa: Hello,

I will like to introduce you to a local business, you start and finish it in Lagos. You need a capital of N780,000 to N800,000 to buy the produce and sell immediately within Lagos or the south western region. The full biz circle is 3 to 4wks and you make a return of 20 to 30% per business or transaction circle.

You will not be paying ur moni to anyone but the companies (Honeywell flour, Dangote etc) and you will get ur goods and we sell for you.

You can reach me thru tisanigeria@yahoo.com. This business is already running and we have only 3 spots left for now, we may get more n we may not cos other distributors are also interested.

I will be glad to respond to further clarification thru the email stated above.

Tnx.

Tisa Nigeria Limited

Ok. How do buying d goods from the company and paying to them is ok. But when I get my goods how do I know I'm giving it out to the right person to sell it for me? How do I verify your company and do u have people u've traded for who can vouch for u. I'm jst trying to be carefull here. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2012
Musyus: There is this international business offer that we have just jammed. The business in question is exportation of palm-kernel shells which range 10, 000 to 15,000 metric tons. But, right now there is no start-up capital to go about this biz since most nigerians has spoilt our name both locally and internationally and this has made us lost our trusworthiness and trust among these whitemen. But, i want assure you that we can be partner in this great biz there would'nt be any cause for regret. Because, These people want us to start with our own capital first after which 50% of the total cost of the project would be deposited for us. My brother, this biz is a very good one if we can get capital to start on time. Mind you, The deal has been sealed by these white men. But, what remains now is the start-up capital for the biz. And this would'nt have happened if not be because of lack of trust from all these white men to most Nigerian business men and this has been our humanitarian factor and cause because, many Nigerians abroad have painted our name black. Finally. My dear brother if we could do this biz together. I promise you would'nt regret to have done so. Because, This is a life-time business that one can invest on, for the fact that as long as their company exists, we will continue supplying them this product. So, for further enqiuiry, feel free to call me on 08182149281 or e-mail at Ibidapobamidele@ymail.com. Thanks, see you on top.

How wld d transanction go? Wld they want us to ship the goods firat before payment or they pay first?
Re: . by Tisa: 9:03am On May 04, 2012
@edwrad50
Tnk u for ur response, our company was registered in Nov. 2008, what I am introducing to people here is an opportunity to invest through our company's allocation n sell to our clients. The investor can participate in the process fully or can choose to ve his participation limited if he cannot be on ground.

We have allocation for 10trucks of wheat waste from honeywell renewable every month and we handle 7 on our own leaving out three, it is this three that I want people to invest in, its just a way of sharing my biz opportunity with others unfortunately, my uncle I discussed it with some few weeks ago, called me yesterday n said himself n his friend in festac will take up the three spots n they will be ready from monday to make pymt to the company.

We are not collecting the goods, when our pymt is approved n our goods processed (normally takes 3wks from paymt) we will get our loading permit which we normally sell immediately to our customers that wld ve been @ the gate by that time.

The opportunity we ve now is for dangote cement. there is no secret here as we will meet, there will be agreement executed with lawyers n u can be fully involved in the process if u want too so u gain experience too.

Tnx a lot.
Re: . by nnana4top: 10:34am On May 04, 2012
If you are lagos try a resturant business, people must chop and in Lagos more people eat out. Goodluck.
Nnana 08028379798
Re: . by adesojiade(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2012
hello poster & all.

if you really want to maximize what you have then you should check out www.mya2w.com
Re: . by dougivilla(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2012
The eatery business is a very profitable one. People must eat everyday, the question is where and how? Standards and taste r important. If u r interested, located in a densely populated environ and require a guide. Contact me on palsfood@yahoo.com or 08155232248
Re: . by Gazadiel(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2012
Call gazadiel venture,the angel of new begining, gazadiel is the name of a company involved in all manners of small scale business in nigeria, you will also get business support logics there. 08088885723[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: . by Musyus(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2012
Yes, they want us to be supplying them the material before the payment would follow and this is due to the disposition of lack of trust from these white-men to the Nigerians and this as well is our humanitarian factor that is being caused by many Nigerians both home and abroad. So, i can assure you that if they could see us starting-up with our own capital and giving them the first supply. Be assured that the 50% of the business capital would be deposited for us.
Re: . by Addegbuyi(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2012
My dear brother,people have given you so many advice but my own chip is that in any business you want to get into,please! Understudy and know the nitty gritty of the business meanwhile invest the cash into a fixed deposit a/c.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2012
My advice to you is to learn how to do what ever business you want to start before puting your money. My choice of investment is of high volatility and high profit. It is for lion heart people not chicken heart people. Thank you.
Re: . by albert123(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2012
My brother d first thing to do is pay ur Tithe from dis money d Lord blessed u with,ur offering including thanksgiving offering n den knee down n ask God to send you d holyspirit to direct u on wht to do. Holy spirit wil direct you n give u d wisdom to choose right  wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: . by shexxxy(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2012
Dis is for any one that is looking for a genuine way of investing his or her fund in a genuine business venture for reasonable profit/interest.
The name of our venture is Gopac technologies, I'm a computer and laptop technician (engineer) also a business person,
These are the business and services we offer in our venture; sales and repair of laptops, sales and repair of blackberry phones and accessories. We import new and used blackberrys from us&uk and sell with reasonable profit margin, the same with laptops.

We are currently offering investment opportunity to our brothers out there who are looking for secured, genuine and sustainable place or business to invest their fund. You choose which product you want to support or sponsor either laptops, computers or blackberry.
This is how it works, the profits of any business you sponsored will be shared into two i.e 50:50 at the end of the business i.e after the sales of the products you sponsored i.e If u sponsor a biz that is worth N100,000 and the biz yeild profit of let say N30,000, the profit will be shares into two. Which implies that you are making 15k at the end of the biz even without you doing anything, as we will be the one to be taking care of the transactions, we only carry you along with updates on the sales made. All this will be practical and visible to you, you will see the product you sponsor even before selling them out.
For more info, call, text or email 08069525989 gopactechnologies@yahoo.com
Also in buying and selling of liberty reserve
Re: . by BestConnect: 5:37pm On May 08, 2012
Come and invest in GCE forms contact me on email formularf@yahoo.com
Re: . by tolutara: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello poster, send me your email add, will send you some information about a Startup Franchise I am heading South Africa. my email add is abbi@bitsvi.com
Re: . by Richardid: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
You said you made this money that you want to invest recently. Why dont you re invest it where you made it so as to make more cash. Or is it not a genuine cash.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement, 1,550 Naira Per Bag, Delivered. / Perfect Peniis Enlargement Solutions In Nigeria / Make Money With Your Whatsapp Immediately On StatusNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.