Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level (14462 Views)

In 400Level But No Admission / In 400 Level But No Admission Letter / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2012
Please has anybody out here on this cyber space encountered this problem,i was admitted in 2008 at imsu owerri supplementary admission.i am in 400 level and we were asked to present our admission letter which i checked online and its no result offered yet. Pls help me with info on how to get the admission letter.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Saction(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2012
I also experience it last year,i was admitted to fce abeokuta in 2010, after my first the school authority posted my name and some other student to apair before the verification committe for further screening.moreover when i got there they ask me that i don't hav problem with my olevel.but with my jamb result that did hav any evident that i was the one that sat for the jamb.i rush to my hostel i took all neccesary document,when i got there they check it.they now ask me that they call me later.when i got to the hostel i when to my fellowship president .he took me to some lecturer,they all advise me that there is no hope.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2012
@sanction does it mean u lost the admission what about me that is in 400level pls my fellow ungrads here help me because my future is at stake,why is my admission letter not on jamb website.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Saction(m): 4:47am On May 04, 2012
Yes i loss that admission,am at home now.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Legendschool: 5:48am On May 04, 2012
Didn't you print out your Jamb admission letter when it was released?
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 9:05am On May 04, 2012
@legend i didnt print it when it was release it was due to laxity on my own path buh now i need it to verify my admission i couldnt find it on jamb website but all my colleagues at school can still locate and print their's online.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Patsey: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Saction: Yes i loss that admission,am at home now.

You mean you had to quit your studies after 4 years into the programme? Wow! Did you go to JAMB headquarters to appeal to a staff member to help you oocate this document? Elsewhere in the world, similar organisations are obliged to provide copies of exams results. Go to JAMB and ask that someone helps you to fish it out. Best of luck.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by admitme(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2012
you might as well been offered a fake admission.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Chinux(m): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2012
I studied in mapoly 3yrs ago for an nd programme,presently im in Uniben and mst tyms i chk it ,it says "no admission given yet" funny enouf i av my national diploma in engr..wit d cert. Ro it no big pro...tlkin 4rm xperience,myt b an error on the cyt..bt stil wrk n it.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Lisa1: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2012
Great
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by chefetalkane(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2013
It is no longer news that a lot of students have gotten admission for the 2013/2014 session. To get your ORIGINAL JAMB ADMISSION LETTER feel free to Contact : 08134141081 Whatapps : 08134141081.

1 Share

Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Olastep(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
...lol
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by TeenageMoney(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Had it been you printed the letter, it would have been easier.

Are you sure you didnt pay or do admission Runs?

I knw of a girl, a Law student who was sent parking from UNN because of Fake Admission. You should check yourself.

Alternatively, you can goto www.jamb.org.ng and click on the check admission status in your JAMB Year. Put ur JAMB REG number and see if anything good is there. If nothing good comes out from this method, then I m sorry bro. You were not given admission
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Teenage Money: Had it been you printed the letter, it would have been easier.

Are you sure you didnt pay or do admission Runs?

I knw of a girl, a Law student who was sent parking from UNN because of Fake Admission. You should check yourself.

Alternatively, you can goto www.jamb.org.ng and click on the check admission status in your JAMB Year. Put ur JAMB REG number and see if anything good is there. If nothing good comes out from this method, then I m sorry bro. You were not given admission
lol bro i have genium admission, jamb said i should pay 4k so that they will correct it at abuja, i paid and my name is now on jamb website, meanwhile am a graduate now, thanks
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by TeenageMoney(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emzybrown:
lol bro i have genium admission, jamb said i should pay 4k so that they will correct it at abuja, i paid and my name is now on jamb website, meanwhile am a graduate now, thanks

LOL. Just seeing the date. 2012. Mybad. cheesy

Congrats.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by yinkuzehh: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Emzybrown:
please how sure are you about this? I have the same problem,please can you give me a nuber to call you on and ask questions?? Please and did you have to go to abuja to rectify it? Please I need your answer urgently!!!
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
yinkuzehh: please how sure are you about this? I have the same problem,please can you give me a nuber to call you on and ask questions?? Please and did you have to go to abuja to rectify it? Please I need your answer urgently!!!
go to the nearest jamb office, tell them your predicament, they will rectify it with 4k. Most times they have data base technical problem.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by yinkuzehh: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emzybrown:
go to the nearest jamb office, tell them your predicament, they will rectify it with 4k. Most times they have data base technical problem.
thank you very much,thanks for the. Reply am very grateful ..please what are the documents I have to go there with apart from my jamb slip,I mean won't they need other things like my school admission letter,matric number and so on?..what were the things you went along with when you had yours rectified?
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
yinkuzehh: thank you very much,thanks for the. Reply am very grateful ..please what are the documents I have to go there with apart from my jamb slip,I mean won't they need other things like my school admission letter,matric number and so on?..what were the things you went along with when you had yours rectified?

School ID, school admission letter, original jamb result..........moreover the most potent is your 4k.

please feel free to check out and read my blog>>> www.emekaekeh..com
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by yinkuzehh: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emzybrown:

School ID, school admission letter, original jamb result..........moreover the most potent is your 4k.

Nice blog Emeka...thanks for the info..Any mobile number I can call you on?just incase I have some more infos to ask..thanks and God bless
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
yinkuzehh: Nice blog Emeka...thanks for the info..Any mobile number I can call you on?just incase I have some more infos to ask..thanks and God bless

08164002416..................Please keep on checking my blog and encourage me by dropping a comment smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by yinkuzehh: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2013
Emzybrown:

08164002416..................Please keep on checking my blog and encourage me by dropping a comment smiley smiley smiley
yeah sure thanks men!! Would go in from time to time to drop comments..
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by ttby09: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Hello to all Candidate who have problem with their jamb (UTME) scores 2015, why wasting time call Mr. paul right away to upgrade your score to any university of your choice, and also for admission processing Kingly contact him too, (08110858554 don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by beejay4gud: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have an serious issue, I gave a friend some money to obtain jamb direct entry form for me 2day before its closure in 2011. He did which I used it 2 obtan addmission into Uniabuja. Along the line I tried 2 print more of my jamb slip which I got the respond "invalid reg number" when I spoke out to ppl, I was told it was a faked DE I'm in my final year now and I don't know where to go to. Mr emeka I don't know if I don't know if I can get someone to help me on that too @ d jamb office. Pls ur reply can keep someone still breathing.thank u.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by phrezzz: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2015

same thing with my bro, he saw his name on the admission list but cant find it on the website of jamb what should he do. he just got admission 2015.
Re: Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level by Stretchyy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2021

Hello, please can someone help me out?

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Funaab As Robbery Cases Increase / Babagana Zulum Conducts Impromptu Test For Teachers / Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.