Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Has Nairaland Done For You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Done For You! (978 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2006
coolHi Guyz, I just had to post this to ask you, What has Nairaland.com done for you. Has it better your mind or worsen it.

Well i must tell you that, it has brighten up my own mind and the latest one now is that I CAN NOW BROWSE FROM MY PHONE Isnt that wonderful, Seun thankx for thinking about this forum for us, i owe you men, wink cool Though i've always wanted to kick your ASS angry.

So people, lets talk about THE GOOD AND BAD OF NAIRALAND.COM What has it done for YOU!!!

Holla.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Zahymaka(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2006
Nairaland has given me "virtual" friends. I can express my feelings any time knowing fully well that I'll remain anonymous as long as I want to.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Skidoc(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
The Good: Interesting, informative and educative website. Every second I spend here is worth it! cheesy

The Bad: Banning. Hmm, how come some of us have never been banned/suspended? It's because we are law-abiding citizens of Nairaland. Hurrah! grin cheesy
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Grizzly(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2006
Nairaland has taught me a lot. only i cant remember any.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Advin(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2006
Nairaland's made me go crazy sometimes, but it's got me to do some new things.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by virozuru(f): 1:46am On Apr 25, 2006
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Ebano(m): 1:47am On Apr 25, 2006
Nairaland has made me laugh most times . Anyone that wants to laugh should go to the jokes section of nairaland grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2006
virozuru:

nairaland has banned me for no reason at all.

@Virozuru Listen though the "admin" does some funny things, he'll never behave like shit to do that. Write to the admin and ask for an xplanation why u were banned without any offence.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by virozuru(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
@seun the second:

ask him yourself.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2006
virozuru:

@seun the second:

ask him yourself.

angry angryAnd if i may ask ur majesty, who is Seun the second. Watch it. angry
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by virozuru(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2006
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2006
angry angry angry U call me an ass kisser? Wait until i get hold of u, i'll beat nairaland out of u angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin Just joking, but listen i think u deserve another ban angry angry angry angry angry angry angry from "ME"
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You! by eveseh(f): 3:31pm On May 20, 2006
NL has show me many friends,and many kin peeps kiss

(1) (Reply)

Psychoanalysis: Seun Osewa / Nairaland's Gender Count / @@£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.