Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training (1614 Views)

Cctv Installations And Training In Port Harcourt...view Pics / Computer(ict) Solutions And Training / Re:information And Training Session On Chaterred Business Analysis & Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by ibrahimofic(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2012
Embedded systems is any hardware or software part of computer systems that can work without human intervention.Embedded systems consist of majorly microcontrollers and microprocessors.You can find embedded systems in many applications like control system,automobile,surveillance sys,aircraft & many hom appliances.Learn how to build various projects on embedded systems(microcontrollers/microprocessors).contact ibrahimofic4computer@yahoo.com 08087356810
Re: Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by Nobody: 8:55am On May 14, 2012
Please I need a PIC programmer?
Re: Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by Toomaxi(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2012
ibrahimofic: Embedded systems is any hardware or software part of computer systems that can work without human intervention.Embedded systems consist of majorly microcontrollers and microprocessors.You can find embedded systems in many applications like control system,automobile,surveillance sys,aircraft & many hom appliances.Learn how to build various projects on embedded systems(microcontrollers/microprocessors).contact ibrahimofic4computer@yahoo.com 08087356810
pls sir i need progt on dt wit atmel n in asembly
Re: Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by ibrahimofic(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2012
@cogitoErgo pls chk ur mail.@toomaxi pls u nid to specify d kind of project u want to do.maybe u can mail me to explain better,i will be glad to help you
Re: Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by HapiNna: 9:44pm On May 26, 2012
@corgitoErgo, I think I can help u, I have a lot of experience with pic programming, simulation with proteus and its implementation. smiley
you can contact me thru this email newfirelord@gmail.com
Re: Microcontrollers/microprocessors Projects And Training by Toomaxi(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2012
ibrahimofic: @cogitoErgo pls chk ur mail.@toomaxi pls u nid to specify d kind of project u want to do.maybe u can mail me to explain better,i will be glad to help you
d micro controller i learnt was dt of atmel i.e 8051 family in assembly bt am finding it difficult to do some projects like dot matrix display n keypads because of lack of 2much pple involvement in atmel controller. Pls i jst need someone who can giv me som projs in assembly to practice so dt i cn becom a little bit perfect b4 movin to C-language. Tanks 4 been there 4me. My mail is affliatemax@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spacex To Try And Land Falcon 9 On A Drone Ship In The Middle Of The Ocean / How To Download On.com App For Iphone And Apple Ios / MIT Students Design Solar Powered Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.