Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Registation In Poly Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registation In Poly Ibadan (11127 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / The Poly Ibadan ND & Pre-Nd Admission List Is Out For 2010/2011 Academic Section / Is Poly Ibadan Hnd Admission List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registation In Poly Ibadan by KEMITE(f): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2007
pls who knows if the registration of hnd 1, student of the poly ibadan has started. and when it will close.
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by fataiiyo(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2007
Hello,
  It has already started, I was in the shool yesterday i saw students with the file going around the shool, it means they have already started.
is Better if you can come to shool or if i eneter the skool today i will help you find out.
my number is 080six2two074eightone
Fatai
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2007
hi, fatiiyo,
when actually is registration comiing to an end AND CHECK FOR HND1 FEE. I MEAN D DURATION
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by fataiiyo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
YOU CAN CHEK THAT ONLINE YOUR SELF BY GOING THROUGH WWW.THEPOLYIBADAN.ORG
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by osybobo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2008
hellow,
pls i will like to know if the poly ibadan do accept Teachers' Grade 11 Certificate (TC11) in any of their courses and where their branch is located in Lagos.
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by SkyeGirl: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2008
Heelo, Pls I want to know when Ib Poly will start another Session so that I can apply for their HND and how will I even get the scratch card for the HND. I'm going for Accountancy and I hope it's their main Campus. sad
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by mecussey(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2008
do they do elect/elect eng their?
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by walexiron: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2009
i think the form will out in the month of august.
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by walexiron: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
hello,the graet ibadan poly, just to ask if our new rector is doing well,becos im no more in the institution,but sa i am concer, i most knwn
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by ZacheausOke: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
The Poly ibd HND screening exercises is coming up on 23th of Nov. 2009. so any interested candidate should take note.
2moro is the deadline for the purchase of the interview scratch card., which cost N 3000 only.
pls for any help u are free 2 call PILOT on 08028614429.
and of the Gr8tst POlyte! kiss
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by olusoji12: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2009
hello Pilot,

Longest tyme broda, how far na, how did the election goes, i believe you are one of the new officers of the Student Union in Ibadan Poly na.

Please help me confirm the cut off mark for marketing, i will really apprecaite frm you, and thanks for the accommodation you give me the other day,

one luve
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by ayuzee(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2009
please is the list out and when are they going to start the registration. wink
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by neyoscoboi(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2010
Will like to know if the ND Poly Ibadan List is Out, i score 123 in my Post Jamb. FIrst Choice - Insurance Second Choice - Public Admin, Please i need urgent Information about it and i will like if you can contact me through my Yahoo Messenger as soon as you have any Information about it. (oketayo.oyeniyi@yahoo.com) Please i really need this Big help here.
Re: Registation In Poly Ibadan by rockty: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2010
pls i wuld also like to know when the ND list will be out. i got 184 in my jamb and 226 in post-pce for Pub.Admin and Sec-studies my ad is rock.cephas@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tourist Attractions In Delta State. / Could This Be The Highest JAMB Score From Northern Nigeria? / ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.