Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com (765 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. / Will U Dump Ur Present Career And Join Oil Rig Work As A Roastabouts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2012
Join www.infinitbin.com today and earn. It is a freelancing website where you work on projects and get paid. No minimum payout limit, no clearing period. They even pay into your local account.
The minimum project is $10 and it is free to join
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by donpeluchi(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2012
How does this website work. Thanks
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2012
donpeluchi: How does this website work. Thanks

you register for free, bid on available projects you can do. when the project manager grants you the order, you work on it and deliver. he will mark as completed and thus you get paid. you can withdraw through your local bank account.
You can also create new bins..these are abilities/services you can render to people for any amount. Click on the new bin link on the header.
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by pass4life(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2012
Pls i need more details on the type of projects one need to work. Thanks.
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2012
pass4life: Pls i need more details on the type of projects one need to work. Thanks.

You can work on any type of project and create any type of bins. the website has a list of categories which you can check out. And by description it says

Projects can range from categories such as business, marketing, technology and programming, web development, software analysis, writing, translation & advertising, fashion & interior designs, data entry & design, sales & customer support, human resources & legal services, networking & telephone systems, mobile phones, computing, usability testing and all other minor, bizarre and spooky things.
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by akinbimatt: 8:17pm On May 04, 2012
spikes C: Join www.infinitbin.com today and earn. It is a freelancing website where you work on projects and get paid. No minimum payout limit, no clearing period. They even pay into your local account.
The minimum project is $10 and it is free to join

@Op,stop advertising your blog,freelance your arse. Any1 interested in legitimate freelance jobs should go τ̅☺ e-lance.com
But you have τ̅☺ be professional τ̅☺ get ª job there coz of many competitors.the poster I'd just tryna lure yall τ̅☺ his blog site in illegitimate way.
Re: Work As A Freelancer On Infinitbin.com by spikesC(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2012
akinbimatt:

@Op,stop advertising your blog,freelance your arse. Any1 interested in legitimate freelance jobs should go τ̅☺ e-lance.com
But you have τ̅☺ be professional τ̅☺ get ª job there coz of many competitors.the poster I'd just tryna lure yall τ̅☺ his blog site in illegitimate way.

Nice try, its dumb saying without even visiting the website. You think am a script kiddy like you who use wordpress. man, its a custom developed website. check again, www.infinitbin.com.

You should have just posted your own website you know, if ever its yours. definitely, elance ain't yours

(1) (Reply)

Prep For CIPM Exams In Suru-lere / Lesson Teacher Needed / Bond Consult Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.