Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move (4102 Views)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / Don't Mothers Who Try Making Their Children Better Annoying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 4:00am On May 13, 2012
Dem full ground here my bro, even those with masters sef dey here am. Sad thing is they just wanna have a child now even out of wedlock so all man just dey shine eye make person no come pour sand sand for my gari.
oraclefemi: get a phd? you go tay before you find husband..
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by oraclefemi(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2012
i even met one lady like that,she was way too fine and nice, i was in my 300 level and when i asked her she said she just finished her masters and i said cool but guess what she said i am not in her class , its 2012 now i am graduate and shes till single and kinda desperate ! how can you say because you have a masters degree someone is not in your class hehehehe dumb..carry your masters go elegusi beach make u see fine gals wey pass all the girls for your fsmily lol...

4 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2012
:-( may God help us.
Guitarlife: Dem full ground here my bro, even those with masters sef dey here am. Sad thing is they just wanna have a child now even out of wedlock so all man just dey shine eye make person no come pour sand sand for my gari.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by lexandra(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
nice one poster...am still laughing

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
There's always a sense in every nonsense. A word is enough...
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Jordanmusa(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
ronkebp: I think it is only a dumb person that will know another dumb person. If i choose not to see the humour in that post, i don't think is anybody's gari."to your tents O Israel".
@ronke blood pressure, calm the Zap down. Everything the op posted describes YOU. Africa magic loving retarded babes! Grow up and get the humour,kapish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Last Long In Bed. Never Reach Round 3 Before. / My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed / Will You Hire A Male Nanny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.