Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? (2373 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2012
This one is strictly for the atheists, we all know that the real atheists doesn't belief in existence of God,satan nor any form of spirituality, if you are one,come I will personally take you to a prophet in calabar named prophet val , whom will tell you everything about you , from the day you were born to what will happen to you 2morrow , he will accurately call your phone number , tell you what you ate last night , tell you the name of your village , the name of your father,mother,brothers and sisters,he can even tell you what you presently have in mind.
Now the question is, if you(athiest)encounter such(I know most of you have)as an atheist whom doesn't belief in any form of spirituality both God and devil,what would you describe it as? Would you say the prophet was just guessing or would you said there is a spirit messeging him which is a contradiction to your belief?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by 2good(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: This one is strictly for the atheists, we all know that the real atheists doesn't belief in existence of God,satan nor any form of spirituality, if you are one,come I will personally take you to a prophet in calabar named prophet val , whom will tell you everything about you , from the day you were born to what will happen to you 2morrow , he will accurately call your phone number , tell you what you ate last night , tell you the name of your village , the name of your father,mother,brothers and sisters,he can even tell you what you presently have in mind.
Now the question is, if you(athiest)encounter such(I know most of you have)as an atheist whom doesn't belief in any form of spirituality both God and devil,what would you describe it as? Would you say the prophet was just guessing or would you said there is a spirit messeging him which is a contradiction to your belief?

Let the prophet call me. I am waiting
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by ea7(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2012
please could you give him my user name and tell him to tell me my name age and password. Idiot. Gullible slowpoke. Have you experienced it or just heard, and why isnt he rich now? Dumbass.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by mkmyers45(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2012
Long Hiss...can i get his number?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2012
actually this shhiit is real. and it is not funny, apparently the human body is like an aboki radio transmitter sending out signals anyhow. it so happens that some humans are sensitive to this transmissions and act as receivers. this way the prophet is good at sifting info and telling you stuff you thought you did not know. try this when you see the prophet. he can only tell you what you already know and what you plan to do, he cannot tell you what you do not know. like where are Chidi's p0rn movies hidden grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2012
@ ea7 , if I Haven't experienced it I wouldn't have been saying for sure,I was even more ignorant of such things more than you till last week tuesday,my brother,the young prophet finished me,he started by telling me my journey to ghana and why I didn't succeed,infact no need for all the sermon here, if you ever find your self in calabar please contact me, I will personally take you there so you will see for your self,or if you have any atheist living in calabar give me his number so I will take him/her there,they might even know him,they call him my father my father
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by mkmyers45(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: actually this shhiit is real. and it is not funny, apparently the human body is like an aboki radio transmitter sending out signals anyhow. it so happens that some humans are sensitive to this transmissions and act as receivers. this way the prophet is good at sifting info and telling you stuff you thought you did not know. try this when you see the prophet. he can only tell you what you already know and what you plan to do, he cannot tell you what you do not know. like where are Chidi's p0rn movies hidden grin grin grin grin grin
Story,Storrrryyy...
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2012
Kai, does it mean any of you have never heard or encountered such thing before?somebody took me there after a long argument just to prove what he told me,and I will like to take one of you (atheists)there just to prove what I said, If the prophet accurately called your phone number which you never told him,I hope that will cover whatever am saying here
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by mkmyers45(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: Kai, does it mean any of you have never heard or encountered such thing before?somebody took me there after a long argument just to prove what he told me,and I will like to take one of you (atheists)there just to prove what I said, If the prophet accurately called your phone number which you never told him,I hope that will cover whatever am saying here
no be only phone number....na D.O.Birth angry
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2012
He will call your D.O.B I swear
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by mkmyers45(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: He will call your D.O.B I swear
Give me his number angry
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 10:17pm On May 04, 2012
so god is talking to him and he is still an unknown fellow in a hut in calabar?
even jesoul graduated to nl moderation despite so many shortcomings.
tell your prophet to prophesy to himself and extract his silly asz from that shythole.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2012
@ logic mind, this is how people fail exams, you didn't even read the topic and you are commenting,I didn't say the prophet is from God, the prophet is not from God at all,that guy must be demonic for seeing things that God wount spend time revealing, this topic is talking about atheists who doesn't belief in existance of God and satan, so am asking them if satan doesn't exist also then who reveal those things to that guy man prophet.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by ea7(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2012
^^^he has the eye of horus...or can use facebook.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 10:52pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind, this is how people fail exams, you didn't even read the topic and you are commenting,I didn't say the prophet is from God, the prophet is not from God at all,that guy must be demonic for seeing things that God wount spend time revealing, this topic is talking about atheists who doesn't belief in existance of God and satan, so am asking them if satan doesn't exist also then who reveal those things to that guy man prophet.

it is even worse if it was satan, because satan gives riches according to believers.
why is a man of satan a pauper in calabar?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2012
Haba .. @logic mind , please read the topic abeg, you are not commenting on the issue,your comments are off the point,let me explain again, I opened this thread to ask atheists who doesn't belief in existance of satan and God to tell us who is revealing those things to that stupid native doctor called prophet, so what I want you to do is to answer if you are an atheist.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 11:07pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: Haba .. @logic mind , please read the topic abeg, you are not commenting on the issue,your comments are off the point,let me explain again, I opened this thread to ask atheists who doesn't belief in existance of satan and God to tell us who is revealing those things to that stupid native doctor called prophet, so what I want you to do is to answer if you are an atheist.

my answers are telling you that your tales are full of shyte.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2012
@ logic mind, I wanted to reply you more and more but I just decided to visit your profile and go through your posts, guy you need to go back 2 primary school,gosh.. No wonder you are not making sense here and I was wastin my energy teaching block head,abeg leave this thread you are not just educated
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 11:31pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind, I wanted to reply you more and more but I just decided to visit your profile and go through your posts, guy you need to go back 2 primary school,gosh.. No wonder you are not making sense here and I was wastin my energy teaching block head,abeg leave this thread you are not just educated

you have to call jesoul to push the button. that will give her her fix.
you wan teach me? hahaha, wonders shall never end. when you educate yourself finish and do something better with your life than going to poor calabar prophets, then you can look for who to teach.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by 2good(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind, I wanted to reply you more and more but I just decided to visit your profile and go through your posts, guy you need to go back 2 primary school,gosh.. No wonder you are not making sense here and I was wastin my energy teaching block head,abeg leave this thread you are not just educated

very funny
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2012
@logic Kitty-Cat mind,I saw your name and I was happy that you would logically sort this issue for us without knowing you are a logic Kitty-Cat ! truthfully you didn't make sense in all your replies, just scroll up and read all you have posted,and for your information, I went 2 calabar prophet to win the argument that such things doesn't exist but to my greatest suprise I lost it,it does exist, you pussssssy
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 12:12am On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: @logic Kitty-Cat mind,I saw your name and I was happy that you would logically sort this issue for us without knowing you are a logic Kitty-Cat ! truthfully you didn't make sense in all your replies, just scroll up and read all you have posted,and for your information, I went 2 calabar prophet to win the argument that such things doesn't exist but to my greatest suprise I lost it,it does exist, you pussssssy

repeating it a hundred times, even with insults, doesn't make it true.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 05, 2012
Your friend who took u to see the prophet gave him ur details. It's most likely a collabo scam. IF d guy had such powers he would have been more famous than TB Joshua.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2012
Lol.. What and what did my friend knows about me? I once went 2 ghana planning to travel abroad from there but it didn't work which I haven't told any1 in this life, but the prophet told me about it,even mentioned mensah , the name of the ghanian guy claiming to help me which no1 knows about, calabar is not far na, if you doubt it just enter cali let's go and meet him, this guy will tell you colour of boxers you wear
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by 2good(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind, this is how people fail exams, you didn't even read the topic and you are commenting,I didn't say the prophet is from God, the prophet is not from God at all,that guy must be demonic for seeing things that God wount spend time revealing, this topic is talking about atheists who doesn't belief in existance of God and satan, so am asking them if satan doesn't exist also then who reveal those things to that guy man prophet.

If this guy was your pastor, will you call him demonic? this is part of the problem that comes with religion as men are branded as evil or good based on people's bias and societal acceptance. Personally I don't believe all the stunt you said he's performing but you have no right to call him of the devil because you have no proof your own pastor is not of the devil either.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2012
Can you post his number, so we call him? Does technology enhance or diminish his psychic skills?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by mkmyers45(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2012
musKeeto: Can you post his number, so we call him? Does technology enhance or diminish his psychic skills?
cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2012
@Poster

How did you get to know this "prophet" in the first instance? Did you stumble across or him or did someone take you to him? More often than not, it's the person who took you there that sold you out and gave him all the info he needs to break you down to pieces with "revelations".
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2012
@ harakiri , call anyone you know in calabar and ask him/her if they have ever heard of my father my father? 70% of people in calabar knows him, and not only him, people like this are everywhere in this country performing this satanic act, you said my guy must have given him informations about me, please read my comments above,how did my guy know I traveled to ghana? Beside I met the guy newly, he barely know anything about me.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: @ harakiri , call anyone you know in calabar and ask him/her if they have ever heard of my father my father? 70% of people in calabar knows him, and not only him, people like this are everywhere in this country performing this satanic act, you said my guy must have given him informations about me, please read my comments above,how did my guy know I traveled to ghana? Beside I met the guy newly, he barely know anything about me.

I read your post very well before i replied and you still haven't answered the simple question i asked so I'll ask once again :

HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS THE "PROPHET"?

And for your information, my dad (RIP) was a Calabar man (Efik) so i know all about the hokus pokus that goes on in Calabar. Isn't it funny that with all the tales of mystic powers and all that, peoples lives still remain the same (or even depreciate)? If you knew someone that could tell you the past and the future, you would be a billionaire in less than 6 months. It all boils down to understanding human psychology and information. A lot of people who often claim to know one "strong man" somewhere are actually "job men". Once they confirm you've taken the bait, they will give the "strong man" all the background info that is needed concerning you and then when you are taken there, the man starts telling you of the sour beans you ate for breakfast,all your grounded businesses and of course...he will tell you it's either your mother or ex-girlfriend that's behind all the failures in your life. You being an emotional human being will log into that and start doling out money for "work". Abeg, no be today person begin see nonsense.

Free dat thing abeg. All na job.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2012
Lol @ harakiri , 1st you asked about how I came across him, he's popular in calabar, I was arguing that such thing is not possible that's why I followed a friend to the place, my brother I came back speechless, the worst was this prophet closing his eyes and told me he was in my village in spirit,he told me everything in my village, the description and names of my fore fathers, my guy I was a die hard unbeliever of those things more than you but am speechless now, conduct your research since you know ground in calabar
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by Enoquin(f): 3:25pm On May 05, 2012
@OP: I have heard about him...I think only the people based in Calabar or Akwa Ibom can profess to have heard of him...I have seen his posters and billboards...heard he even graduated from UniUyo..
I have never been to his church before but I have heard so many stories from people who have been or who know those who worship there... Still, the human mind will always doubt till there is an encounter...even I myself have doubted all the stories I have heard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80% Of Nigerian Pastors Get Their Powers From Occult Sources / .. / How To Find GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.