Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Who Is This Angel??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Angel??? (715 Views)

Who Is This Angel Jibril,are The Muslims Hearing From Him? / Prophet Uebert Angel Vs Prophet T.B Joshua / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Angel??? by ijawkid(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2012
Who could this angel be that is seen in revelations binding up satan with chains and putting him in an abyss and sealing it for a thousand years

Revelation 20:1-3 gives us that story...

I'm still wondering which angel could have that power to chain satan,d original serpent

My nairalanders to be sincere in my thinking that angel should be Jesus....

Because I don't see any other angel vested with d kind of power that can conquer d devil except Jesus d only begotten son of God...

Can I get ur views my people?
Re: Who Is This Angel??? by LogicMind: 11:08pm On May 04, 2012
ask your omnipresent god. he has the best answer.
Re: Who Is This Angel??? by ijawkid(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2012
Logic Mind: ask your omnipresent god. he has the best answer.

Yeye boy....lol

I'm waiting for my people....
Re: Who Is This Angel??? by buzugee(m): 12:44am On May 05, 2012
behind every spiritual story you read in the bible is a physical side to it. the spiritual world drives the physical world. now that story is a spiritual story. but there is a physical side to it. but first let me establish that angels are spirits that can occupy certain humans. certain humans have angelic spirits.
hebrews 13 vs 2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. see, the lord has people walking around on earth with the spirit of angels.

now, the lord has created a nation of people to be the wicked on earth. he created this nation of people to be the deciever. he created this nation of people to have stronger satanic spirits than usual. the reason for this is because he needs a whooping stick on earth to deliver swift judgement to his first born children (israelites )

psalms 17 vs 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword ( the wicked he created as his sword on earth )

2 thessalonians 2 vs 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, ( there is a nation of people on earth playing the role of satan as the lord gave them a more satanic spirit and they have all the power and false wonders like making fire come down from the sky (bombs ) )

revelation 13 vs 13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. (bombs)

so this man of perdition, who makes fires to drop from the sky and was given the power and authority to take peace from the earth and convert it from heaven to hell ( as reward for a backsliding and evil doing israel ), and was given a big sword ( the power to build superior weaponry in the world ) REVELATION 6 VS 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

SO BASICALLY WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A NATION ( RACE ) OF PEOPLE WHO ARE PUT ON EARTH TO BE THE WICKED AND TO REMOVE PEACE FROM THE EARTH ( CONVERTING IT FROM HEAVEN TO HELL ) AND THE REASON FOR THIS IS FOR PUNISHMENT FOR ISRAEL AND HENCE THE LORD IS USING THIS NATION OF PEOPLE AS HIS WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL. OK NOW THAT IS ESTABLISHED LETS GET TO THE PHYSICAL SIDE OF YOUR STORY.

THE ANGEL THAT CHAINED SATAN ( A NATION OF PEOPLE ) DOWN FOR 1000 YEARS WAS A BLACK ROMAN GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THE ROMAN EMPIRE HAD TAKEN OVER THE WORLD AND THE GREEK EMPIRE BEFORE THAT AND WAS CAUSING CARNAGE AND MUCH VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD STARTING FROM THE REIGN OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT TO ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES ON DOWN TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THESE EMPIRES WERE PUTTING HELL ON ISRAEL. ISRAELITES WERE GETTING BURNT ALIVE, GETTING THEIR PRIVATE PARTS CHOPPED OFF, BEING FORCED INTO APOSTASY, FORCED TO EAT PORK, FORCED NOT TO CIRCUMCISE THEIR KIDS, FORCED TO PAY TAXES ( LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 4 ) AND ALL KINDS OF MADNESS BY THESE ROMANS. HOWEVER AFTER ALL THAT PUNISHMENT THE LORD TOOK PITY ON ISRAEL AND HAD THE ROMAN EMPIRE DEFEATED AND LOCKED DOWN FOR 1000 YEARS. THE BLACK GENERAL WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN WAS SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. HE CONQUERED THE SATANIC ROMAN EMPIRE IN 175 AD. THIS USHERED IN A 1000 YEAR REIGN OF BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE DARK AGES AS WELL AS SOME PARTS OF THE MIDDLE AGES. THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS SHACKLED DOWN FOR 1000 YEARS AND THEN AROUND 1200 AD ( AFTER THE 1000 YEARS WAS OVER ), THE ROMANS BROKE FREE AND TOOK OVER THE WORLD AGAIN AND USHERED IN AN ERA CALLED THE RENNAISANCE. THEY DESTROYED ALL THE BLACK ( ISRAELITE ) ARTIFACTS AND ICONS AND IMAGES IN EUROPE ( NOT ALL OF THEM AS YOU CAN STILL SEE MANY BLACK ICONS AND IMAGES IN PLACES LIKE RUSSIA AND ROMANIA AND PORTUGAL, AND THE REST IS HIDDEN IN THE VATICAN ) AND THE ONES THEY LEFT GOT CHANGED FROM BLACK TO WHITE. SUBSEQUENTLY THEY SHIPPED ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE TO A NEW FOUND LAND CALLED THE AMERICAS AS THE FIRST WAVE OF SLAVES TO GO WORK THE PLANTATIONS OF THE AMERICAS. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. THE ANGEL WAS SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? / Who Was Yahweh? / Unification Church Founder Sun Myung Moon Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.