Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,628 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? (715 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? / A Letter To The Unblievers And Those Who Claim To Athiest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2012
scripture says the world was handed over to the gentiles because israel was slacking and as a way to make israel jealous. ROMANS 11 VS 11[b] I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.[/b]

And it says these gentiles will tread all over israel till this reign of the gentile is over LUKE 21 VS 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled

THEN IT SAYS JESUS WILL RETURN WHEN THE ERA OF THE GENTILE IS FULFILLED. WELL JESUS HAS NOT RETURNED MEANING THE ERA OF THE GENTILE HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED, MEANING THOSE TREADING IN ISRAEL ARE NOT ACTUALLY ISRAELITES BUT ARE GENTILES. SO WHO ARE THEY ? ARE THEY THESE PEOPLE

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9[b] I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
[/b]
ZECHARIAH 9 VS 6 And a mongrel race will dwell in Ashdod
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by ea7(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2012
buzugee check your map, you will see that the skin tone gets lighter as you go higher. This your idiot conspiracy makes no sense.
P.s idiot conspiracy requires every one involved to be an idiot.
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2012
ea7: buzugee check your map, you will see that the skin tone gets lighter as you go higher. This your idiot conspiracy makes no sense.
P.s idiot conspiracy requires every one involved to be an idiot.
yup skin tone gets lighter as you go higher. what has that got to do with anything ?
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by OmoPastor(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2012
@ OP
so we should chase them out of their cities and pack our loads to travel over there and take over their homes, lands and everything they own?

are you planning to relocate them so we can take over their place? such a fantastic plan, please i call the prime minister's house first cos that place will be pretty comfy grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by ea7(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2012
buzu i meant higher on the map which translates to north. You see where i am going?
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2012
OmoPastor: @ OP
so we should chase them out of their cities and pack our loads to travel over there and take over their homes, lands and everything they own?

are you planning to relocate them so we can take over their place? such a fantastic plan, please i call the prime minister's house first cos that place will be pretty comfy grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin No Sir we are waiting on the lord to make that happen. When christ returns we all ( israelites ) will be relocated back to israel. so many yorubas and ibos will be shocked to find out that they are not actually africans. this is a white roman generals name. leo scipio africanus. that region of the world called west africa today has been our transient home for around 1900 years now ( give or take a coupla years )
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2012
ea7: buzu i meant higher on the map which translates to north. You see where i am going?
nah i dont. you gone havta breaks it down for me loco cheesy
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by ea7(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2012
if your skin tone gets lighter the farther up north you go then it stands to reason the arabs and europeans have always been that way. Even if blacks where there in about a thousand tears they would all be white. Capische.
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2012
i take it you were not an adept student in geography ea7. israel is northeast africa. was called northeast africa till it got changed to the middle east. that area is hotter than a mahfukaz. matter of fact, this goes against your point and supports my point meaning the white skinned people there are transplants because northeast africa is extremely hot and in past times was an all black area pre-roman and pre-greek era. dig ? so those caucasians moved southwards from the caucasus mountains of georgia russia and started conquering southwards. dig ?
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by ea7(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2012
a major dent you have provided. Many thanks for the sword I have been given. North africa was renamed middle east so Bleep what. African=/= dark skin.
Do arabs who are as you claim transplants look like caucasians or even a blend of caucasians and negroids. Scientifically though 'race' does not exist anyway so your point is moot.
Re: Who Are The People Who Claim To Be Jews Who Are Living In Israel Now ? by buzugee(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2012
ea7: a major dent you have provided. Many thanks for the sword I have been given. North africa was renamed middle east so Bleep what. African=/= dark skin.
Do arabs who are as you claim transplants look like caucasians or even a blend of caucasians and negroids. Scientifically though 'race' does not exist anyway so your point is moot.
arabs are a hybrid of greeks, romans and negros that all co-existed, albeit uncomfortably in that region. the only thing seperating the middleast from africa is the suez canal. you can walk into the middle east from africa.

(1) (Reply)

A New Movie About Jesus Christ: Claims That Jesus Christ Did Not Resurrect. / Christians Praying Tonight By 12am Against Boko Haram / Pastor Impregnates Daughter Twice After Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.