Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... (743 Views)

Do Not Buy That House Untill You Read This Page / Omonile Lawyer Land Verification Service ( Do Not Buy That Land Until We Verify) / Loan Without Collateral And Buy That Dream House Of Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by MrsA: 2:06pm On May 05, 2012
I'm moving back to Lagos and of course need somewhere to stay. I'm not too exposed to current house prices on the Island and need to make a choice to buy or rent.

Any assistance welcome.
- What are average prices for 4-5 bedroom houses and apartments (also not sure which to go for)
- How does the Mortgage sector function for new residents? If at all
-what is the minimum "payment in advance" ? 1years rent. More?
- What area is best? Stayed in Ajah last time i was around but imagine living with the daily toll charges could get expensive?
- what are the best Primary schools(Primary) in the area and corresponding house prices near by?

....thanks in advance. I'll probably have more questions!
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by MrsA: 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
undecided
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by babatoki: 2:19pm On May 07, 2012
It appears you need the services of diligent and trustworthy professional, to give you a clearer insight. So call 01-320-2011 to schedule a meeting.
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by inspirenet: 10:04pm On May 08, 2012
babatoki: It appears you need the services of diligent and trustworthy professional, to give you a clearer insight. So call 01-320-2011 to schedule a meeting.

Sure you're right.
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by blank(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2012
Maybe u should post this in the family section. U will get more help with your queries. This section is filled with people who have houses for sale or rent and want u to take it off their hands. Primary school n stuff does not concern them.
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by MrsA: 11:18am On May 09, 2012
You maybe right. What I actually need is a mummy forum!!

grin

I'm making plans to come over from the UK but with 2 under 5's there's sooo much to consider!

I guess i'll come back when i've had some less biased advice and feel more comfortable parting with my wonga.

cheers guys!!
Re: To Buy Or Not To Buy - That Is The Question.... by blank(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2012
Let me show you a thread that can help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/876919/relocating-nigeria-what-budget#10247987[url]

If you have anymore questions, post on that thread and i will answer it there or any other person can answer it for you.

(1) (Reply)

A Commercial Ppty Forsale @ Iyana Ipaja Directly Facing The Major Road With Cofo / A Plot Of Land 4 Sale @ Dis Location / Various Properties For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.