Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. (1420 Views)

Oil Workers Are Not Going On Strike Nation-Wide - NUPENG President / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Months Long Strike In Ogun State Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 05, 2012
From the arguments in https://www.nairaland.com/930524/fayemi-turning-ekiti-into-huge
I began a short adventure to view the developments on this road.happy viewing!

The first pix:road leads to a rocky platform called 'Ori Apata

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2012
Ekiti is some rocky terrain! the rocks excavated to give way for the road is shown below.
from Ori apata opposite school of nursing I turned left in the direction of Fajuyi park

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
moving on towards Ek.U.T.H
So folks the state of that portion of the road is obvious. I am not an ACN or PDP member just a Nigerian who wants the best for his country.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2012
some pictures before and around the teaching hospital area

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2012
Pictures don't lie except under the anointing and caress of photoshop

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
Now to some equipment I saw.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2012
and some more equipment.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 05, 2012
Now to Lino ......... its a few metres after the teaching hospital.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 05, 2012
still around Lino......

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2012
Views around lino

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2012
Well what do you say?

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2012
This almost escaped my notice, its in the direction of Iworoko,Ifaki etc... for those who have been there.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2012
Nice effort Bro. I like the enthusiasm. But have mercy, if that is Ekiti state, then wooooow!! Whoever ruled that state in the past was mean!
These pictures have harmed my impressions of the State of Ekiti. Very rural!!
And after almost 2 years in office, this is all Fayemi has to show?? Naaaaah!! Not good!! Not Good!!
Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2012
well truth be told the town needs a lot of urban development, I believe the right word is ancient,not rural.
Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2012
in just 2 months the roads are close to their finished look.

Re: Picture Story Reality Of What Is Going On At State Hospital Road. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2012
the picture compare with the above should actually be paired with the pictures around ori apata from post 1, because this was the biggest challenge the construction company had to face:Excavating the rocks at that area.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Granny (71) Over Groundnuts / SURPRISING: Woman Removes Panties And Starts Dancing At Funeral (PHOTO) SURPRISI / Nairaland Mods! Please Stop Bombarding Us With DEATH On The Frontpage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.