Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Learning Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Php (1295 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / I Just Finished Learning Php Through Video Tut , Now Whatt Next? / Please What Are The Benefits Of Learning Php And Mysql. Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Php by Taiw(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2012
i want to learn php.please can someone show me the steps to download it,install and configure it on my laptop.and also what and what do i need to get started
Re: Learning Php by Seun(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2012
Download this to your Windows PC: http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html
Re: Learning Php by megaplaza(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2012
In addition to what seun said, go to www.php.net and download the php manual.
Re: Learning Php by delomos(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2012
Re: Learning Php by okeyxyz(m): 5:10am On May 07, 2012
megaplaza: In addition to what seun said, go to www.php.net and download the php manual.

uhmm.., i don't think that's a good idea. php.net is more of a reference document and not for teaching a beginner. best way to learn is get a textbook\ebook.
Re: Learning Php by delomos(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2012
okeyxyz:

uhmm.., i don't think that's a good idea. php.net is more of a reference document and not for teaching a beginner. best way to learn is get a textbook\ebook.

+ 1 that
Re: Learning Php by megaplaza(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2012
u guys didn't even recommend any php book, secondly, he wont die if he learns PHP from the manual, it has programming examples, data types, language construct sections etc. The guy tell una say he wan learn programming abi PHP mtscheew
Re: Learning Php by Taiw(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2012
thank u all.i already have an ebook i want to use.jus dat they didnt explain d setup process@seun thanks the link was absolutely useful

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On A Vb.net Program / For Real Developers / Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.