Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

It Took Time, But It's Finally Done. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / It Took Time, But It's Finally Done. (997 Views)

This Is Where It Took Place / Hello Potential Readers, I Just Took A Position In A Business That Is Going To Be Launch On 6th Of J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Time, But It's Finally Done. by digitalove(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hi All,
        I'm so glad to be back to posting and interacting with all the moderators and members of Nairaland forum.I cannot just believe what Seun has done with this forum.Personally,I've searched the entire Internet and Nairaland happens to be the only true "Nigerian" forum.Keep up the good work Seun  wink
        Many may not know me but for a re-introduction of myself please see my post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1599.0.html .After months of building and tweaking,the program is finally ready and when I say ready, I mean ready to take anyone wishing to join me in my quest to the top.
        This program is for those who are willing to take the first step on the the road to financial freedom.The program is quite simple and ther is no work involved.You only have to pay a one time fee to get a lifetime membership to the program.
        For full details of the program please visit my site http://www.columbusgoldinvest.tk/ (Please turn off any pop up blockers in your browser for proper viewing of the site).All my contact details are listed on the site.You can also chat with me on Yahoo Messenger or Private Message me with any questions or request you may have.Alternatively, you may post your comments on this tread.
        Once again,I'm glad to be back to winning ways and being an active member of Nairaland.Thanks and God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Invitation / For Sale Brand New O2 Xda Trion For Just $210 / Us Bank Account Opening Fraud, Beware Or Get Burnt! Ignore This At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.