Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh (1424 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by hightechbiotech: 10:08am On May 06, 2012
I started urinating frequently and profusely, while drinking excessive water as a result of my ever increasing thirst for water. I decided to go see the doctor and after a series of test, he said i was diabetic. He pescribed a human insulin(insulatard or mistard 10ml, 100iu) for me to take in the morning and evening 30 minutes before meal for the rest of my life. The worst part of this whole saga is that am not suopose to eat any sweet meal or take any sweet drink for the rest of my life, i was like OMG am phuck.
The first problem i encountered was that the insulin cost #3000 and i have to get it every 18 days.
The second was that i cant travel anywhere without my drugs in my bag and doctor said it must be inside a cold environment.
To cut the long story short i want to know if there is any cure weather spiritual or orthodox i dont care, cause i cant live like this.
Meanwhile if you know pharmacist i can get this insulin at a much cheaper rate please tell me. I stay in lagos.
Pleasw i need doctors in the house or anybody with useful info to help me out here.
LASTLY IF YOU've got NOTHING to say please just pass by i beg of you so i dont have to scroll through many PAges to find what i need. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by goldean(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2012
Good day Nairalander,
I pray that u get this soon enough....I saw ur message and I understand Your situation... I know one thing, God heals and we can only try our best... I know a way out... It is plain and simple and it is not stressfull... Besides you can get cured easily...
You will not lose anything if u call me but u wud gain more...
08036675577... Call me sir... and i won't disappoint you...
It is well sir...
Blessing Benjul
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by CliffordMonday: 10:33am On May 06, 2012
I have an America product made 4rm supplement dat can help cure u. Just call me on: 08069694817
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by Musyus(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2012
Pls, I can only assist you by recommending Alfa Tolian prayer and spiritual centre to you. This Alfa has been proven, Tested, and Trustworthy. You can visit him at No 37, Idoluwo street, lagos-island or you ring him up on 08182149281 and discuss any kind of problems that might have been tormenting your life with him. By the special grace of Allah, You shall be healed.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by Musyus(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2012
Pls, I can only assist you by recommending Alfa Tolian prayer and spiritual centre to you. This Alfa has been proven, Tested, and Trustworthy. You can visit him at No 37, Idoluwo street, lagos-island or you ring him up on 08186317725 and discuss any kind of problems that might have been tormenting your life with him. By the special grace of Allah, You shall be healed. Amen.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by Musyus(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2012
The only and the most useful help i can render to you in this situation of your health is for you to make a visit to Alfa Tolian prayer and spiritual healing centre @ No 37, Idoluwo street lagos-island or you call him on 08186317725. And a trial will surely convince you.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by agiboma(f): 8:02pm On May 06, 2012
there is no cure for diabetes. only suggestion is to keep taking your medication
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by abbas2(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2012
hello friend,I quite symphatize with you.Pls try to get on as it used to be before the diagnosis.So many people do not know anything but prove to know.For me I have some local medication that will help you insha Allah.Insha Allah, I will prepare it for you FREE-OF-CHARGE at least to help you.Please do not hesitate to contact me on 08035397819 or 08071540827.I live in Osogbo,Osun state.I will try my best to help.We all belong to Allah.Pls be free to speak with me.It is all about helping you.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes. Please Help Me Ooooh by Uttchay: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Wow, this post is over one month now, I hope I meet you at home. Please, accept my sympathy on your present health condition.

Ever wondered why the Chinese have the world's largest population, largest population of old people and say, the most healthy people The Chinese have been applying a holistic approach to maintain a healthy lifestyle for over 5000 years. In other words, Chinese tend to look for the root cause of the problem and seek to create a state of health where illness and poor health conditions are less likely to occur.

I work with a Chinese company that has the sole responsibility of certifying every health product that comes into Nigeria from China. This company has its branches in over 200 countries in the world and is at the fore front of sharing this innate understanding of the causes of health with the rest of the world. To date, even the Western World has begun to notice this statement.

Your present health condition can be treated by us without much ado with the TCM which the Chinese have used for over 5000 years and is working for people all the world over. If you are interested in what we can do, as we are interested in your well being, please, call 0803 427 5063, 0807 566 7848.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Head Medical Laboratory In Nigeria? / FOUR Hidden Truths No One Will Tell You About Waist Trainers: / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.