Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer (1501 Views)

I Lost My Baby To A System Failure / Suspected Zaria Ebola Case Tests Negative, Confirmed To Have Leukaemia. / Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer by rodeo0070(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2012
I lost my only true friend,Pastor,Engineer,Adviser and above all, my younger brother Esan Bayowa,d baby of d house to blood cancer leukaemia on 2/May/2012.RIP...
There were no warning symptons to atleast help us manage his state,no loss of weight or loss of energy or rise in temperature etc.Every thing happened in less than 48hrs after he collapsed.
Reason for posting this? I need a proper orientation as regards this kind of cancer.pls i need ur help nairalanders to curb such an occurence. Thank you.08053168031.
Re: I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer by delkinz(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2012
hmmmmmnnnn so sorry about the demise of ur broda.... a friend (ikem daniel)wrote about him on FB ... be strong bro God is with you and the rest of the family

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer by blackboi(m): 1:39am On May 07, 2012
So sorry for ur losssad
Re: I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer by uboma(m): 4:22am On May 07, 2012
rodeo0070: I lost my only true friend,Pastor,Engineer,Adviser and above all, my younger brother Esan Bayowa,d baby of d house to blood cancer leukaemia on 2/May/2012.RIP...
There were no warning symptons to atleast help us manage his state,no loss of weight or loss of energy or rise in temperature etc.Every thing happened in less than 48hrs after he collapsed.
Reason for posting this? I need a proper orientation as regards this kind of cancer.pls i need ur help nairalanders to curb such an occurence. Thank you.08053168031.
so sorry abt the loss of ur loved one. My father was diagonised with leukemia late 2010 and since then i and my siblings have been trying to manage his drugs. His doctors prescribed certain drugs that he has to take for as long as he lives of which he has been taking since 2010 til date. I appreciate a thread like this where we can share experiences abt Leukemia.
Re: I Lost My Younger Brother To Leukaemia,blood Cancer by highland(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2012
Sorry dear for your brother.

We do have natural health supplement products from Green World that takes care of Leukemia,you don't have to wait until you are down before you using these products. they are essential for preventive health management and sound health through immune boosting.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Home Remedies For Hair Growth / Fashola Commissions Gbagada Renal And Cardiac Centre / Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.