Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers (625 Views)

Sites That Pay You! / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. / Make Online Payments On Paypal, Clickbank & Other Sites That Blacklist Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers by eliok(m): 1:36am On May 07, 2012
pls visit any of the sites youwww.nigerianwritersblog.com if you are interested to make some money writing articles

1 Like

Re: Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers by aluyapreston: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
eliok:

pls visit any of the sites youwww.nigerianwritersblog.com if you are interested in making some money writing articles

Hi boss. My name is bright. I am a third-party content writer and ebook creator. However, I want to publish my Amazon stories, both fiction and nonfiction.

I make about 200k monthly on writing, but it is so damn stressful because I write 100000 words daily for Nigeria writers who have upwork account. I get laid N2/ word.

I want to do better and I have a goal to set up my own Amazon profile and sell. I will appreciate as much help as you are willing to offer. Your posts suggest that you are extremely free with honestly helping people
Re: Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers by eliok(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
aluyapreston:

Hi boss. My name is bright. I am a third-party content writer and ebook creator. However, I want to publish my Amazon stories, both fiction and nonfiction.

I make about 200k monthly on writing, but it is so damn stressful because I write 100000 words daily for Nigeria writers who have upwork account. I get laid N2/ word.

I want to do better and I have a goal to set up my own Amazon profile and sell. I will appreciate as much help as you are willing to offer. Your posts suggest that you are extremely free with honestly helping people

if it's Kindle publishing you want to go. Into, you can message me for mentorship.

If it's just questions you have ask it here.

My email
metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers by aluyapreston: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2021
eliok:
if it's Kindle publishing you want to go. Into, you can message me for mentorship.

If it's just questions you have ask it here.

My email
metaboltjobs@gmail.com

Kindle publishing
Re: Some Suggested Sites That Will Pay Interested Article Writers by eliok(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2021
aluyapreston:

Kindle publishing
send me a message

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Your Own Business Today With Minimal Investment / Full Practical Training On Latest Event Decorations And Cakes / Need Someone To Help You Sell Your Products In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.