Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims (11683 Views)

A Messenger was Born by Sheikh Abu Eesa / Lessons From The Messenger (peace And Blessing Be Upon Him) / The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:14am On May 07, 2012
idris4r83: [b]Islam is a religion of peace and It condemns all forms of terrorism as Almighty Allah says in surah 5vs32 "if anyone kills a human being unless for murder or spreading corruption in the land it will be as if he has killed the whole of mankind".
A muslim is someone who practices the teaching of the koran. Bombing innocent victims is never part of islamic teaching. I don't know any other religion that explicitly condemn terrorism as islam. What I want people to understand is that in every religion there are bad eggs more over, some of the bombers caught here in the north trying 2 attack churches are even christians and this doesn't mean christianity condones it. I want to even make it clear that boko haram are even more threat to the muslims than christians a good examples are kano 1st bombing, kaduna sadauna crescent bombing, kaduna kontagora road bombing, kaduna angwan sarki bombing. All these places are muslim dominated areas and large numbers of muslims lost their lifes. These bombers are just hiding under religious umbrella to achieve their selfish interest. Please nairalanders let's not use this as an opportunity to treat muslims as terrorists and if so, then they (bombers) have achieved their interest. Instead let's talk about solutions on how to curb this calamity. Muslims and christians have been living together in peace for ages. In some nigerian homes a mother can be a christian, father a muslim or vice versa and the offspring might choose any religion of their choice. The koran also says "No compulsion in religion" Please let's reason as intellectuals and together find a way to eliminate this "NIGERIAN SPLITTING SECT[/b]"

As a Christian, what else can I say about your post?
Going through your post, I can not but conclude that you are a learned person and that is the reason behind your eloquent post..
Nice one, but I don't seem to agree with death being the ultimate judgement for someone that spreads corruption!!! there should be another way of punishing such fellow if we truly value lives..
I don't see why a life should be terminated when we can not produce one..
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by afrikanns: 9:14am On May 07, 2012
ayo jango: @poster screw u and all your agents of destruction,boko haram is against western technology,I think ds thread shuld b deleted n d memebers banned,ds was hw Sept 11 planning startd,they used courses in school as codes for each operation

Moderator BAN ds thread!!! Its satanic n Devilish!!

afrikanns: here we are talking of Islam religion that preaches PEACE and it seems u are takin it personal. Sorry 4 this takin it personal mite lead 2 hypertension becareful cos this is Al Islam only religion with GOD.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by llorisbhone(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2012
wit the views from different posts and comments. I'll lyk to declare a state of emergency on Nairaland henceforth. Now, all of ya should keep ur fingers off ur phones and systems for 24 hrs.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Frank3n2(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2012
helpee: Whaoh. Boko haram is becoming more sophisticated than you can imagine. So they want to start coordinating their attacks using BBM now. It will be so easy to upload videos of bombing now. If the SSS are up and doing, this thread should have been locked and the OP tracked and charged for trying to recruit suicide bombers

Ahhahahahah....can't stop laughing
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2012
To join the group, go to ur BBM, scroll down to BBM Groups. You will see "Scan BBM Group Barcode". Select it and focus your BB camera on the barcode on the first page of this thread. Select start scanning. If successful, you should see the group in the list of your BBM groups after some minutes. Happy Pinging!
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2012
NL moderators r wise! They knw if dis kind of thread makes it τ̅o †ЂΞ front page it will attract traffic which inturn results τ̅o BOOM FOR BIZ! ¶ fink they r only doin ∂α† which every biz man does τ̅o stay I̶̲̥̅̊n biz & ¶ appreciate ∂α† . Kudos guys! As for †ЂΞ topic, ¶ am nt a muslim & ¶ dnt want τ̅o bother myself with Ђδω they choose τ̅o associate cos they HªvΣ †ЂΞ legal right τ̅o peaceful association. If Nigeria shud burn today, †ЂΞ fire will nt spare any one of us regardless of religion, everyone shud HªvΣ dis @ †ЂΞ back of their minds. Cheers.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by livapul86(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2012
Seun, the Super Mods and the other Mods of this forum need to take a genuine appraisal of themselves and ask how they are willing to go to such despicable low depths just to fan the embers of HATE. There is nothing wrong with honest muslims forming an association to share ideas but the choice of the Super Mods to put this on the Front page in a bid to thrive on the prevailing state of mutual distrust between Religions, just to promote Hate is nothing short of Disgusting. For goodness sake, this thread should be left in the Religious section.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by tbaba1234: 9:29am On May 07, 2012
Too many classless people on this thread::

Fact: More Northerners/muslims have been killed by BH insurgency

This is a simple thread asking for people to join a BB group to discuss their faith:: If you are not a muslim why do you feel the need to comment? Many of you do not know the first thing about Islam...You have not read the Quran... Why don't you do that instead of mouthing off what you heard or read somewhere?

If you do not like muslims, that's fine too... Why do feel the need to insult what they hold sacred? Maybe you are the problem

And those talking about SSS...It is just a BB group...Do you really think average muslims spend their time planning who to attack? They are as boring as any other religious group.....

I know some people find it hard to use their brains.... but at least they can make an effort...
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by grafikii: 9:38am On May 07, 2012
Go and check ur facts IRA Christian started bombings,they are Christian terrorist
SOUTH SOUTH:

Capital NO!!
What baffles me is that, ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT SUICIDE BOMBERS BUT ALL SUICIDE BOMBERS HAVE BEEN MUSLIMS!!
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by mancheeutd(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2012
just browsing thru...
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by iyaeji(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2012
The christian will say they are tolerant, but they don't want muslim to exercise their right in their own country.the fact that some group are terrorising the country does not make muslims terrorist. The trend only call on muslim to share knowledge how is that a crime. Let the security agency do their job, if it were to be a trend about christianity nobody will say shut it down. Christian u don't ve to coment.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by dubem3(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2012
i knew there was gonna be a fight.
I just came to enjoy myself.
Nice way to while away time.
But seriously, if every finger keeps pointing at you, am of the opinion that you should be more careful, guided and warri will say 'code your self'

no de scatter yansh for public
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by oayombo: 10:20am On May 07, 2012
Infact, all topics capable of inciting verbal violence shouldn't make front page news at all...let's just keep everything inside the religion forum or wateva it's called. Most of us wouldn't have noticed this thread if sombori no put am for front page nah
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:23am On May 07, 2012
ZUBY77: Please use this medium to also tell us when and where you plan to bomb in Northern Nigeria. Let blackberry help GEJ in fighting terrorism. Thank you.
Must u always display ur foolishness?
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:23am On May 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy well said.
another knockedBrain
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:25am On May 07, 2012
gboss4sure: This BBM Group might be bombed one day. Be careful oooo
Na u go supply the Chemicals..Abi? Em U, em U....mtchwwwww
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:27am On May 07, 2012
fox349: Why shld our muslim brodas and sistas always try to invent anarchy and division wit everything;Is there any economic importance in dis
So, chatting & socializing online is now a source of anarchy....Tell me more
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:28am On May 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

May the gods shrivel your manhood! So whose fault is it that Islam now bears the stigma of terrorism the world over? Huh? tongue
I think u need deliverance from Rev. King fellowship at Kirikiri
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:31am On May 07, 2012
oayombo: Op registered about 20mins ago and started a thread....na so d thing dey start o..bbm group for muslims. All of una wey go join, be careful of infiltrations o...pls don't let anyone feed u with that virgin nonsense o, this is one of the ways those hediots recruit suicide bombers o.
Oh.....You can as well teach us the science of kidnapping & Militancy.....Werenson
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:32am On May 07, 2012
ismhab:
i am interested, send me ur account number so that i can send u the money.
My bros..:..Be careful ooooh
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:33am On May 07, 2012
helpee: Whaoh. Boko haram is becoming more sophisticated than you can imagine. So they want to start coordinating their attacks using BBM now. It will be so easy to upload videos of bombing now. If the SSS are up and doing, this thread should have been locked and the OP tracked and charged for trying to recruit suicide bombers
Oya...go call sss to arrest the thread...oponu
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:35am On May 07, 2012
omenziate: Next will b BBM for Shia Nigerian Muslims and then Sunni Nigerian Muslims and ultimately Suicide bombers Nigerian Muslim.
who is stoping u from starting Jehova witness BBM THREAD.....na by force to talk here?
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Ganys: 10:38am On May 07, 2012
tunapawizzy: This thread is evil..@op u'r either devilish or myopic in reasoning. u should go get a life instead of being an agent of confusion n division. @moderator this thread is a threat to naija's already battered unity..u know what to do. That BBM should be monitored by security agents. Awon weyrey lasan lasan..na so dem dey start..later fighting 4 Allah go enta am..Dear sane muslims, pls don't join..reading Ur Quran n praying 5 times daily (not killing) will lead you 2 Paradise jare.. N dere r no 7 virgins anywhere waiting 4 anybody
If it is CAC BBM now, it wont be myopic abi...non sense
Re: Blackberry Messenger Group For Naija Muslims by Nobody: 10:39am On May 07, 2012
livapul86: Seun, the Super Mods and the other Mods of this forum need to take a genuine appraisal of themselves and ask how they are willing to go to such despicable low depths just to fan the embers of HATE. There is nothing wrong with honest muslims forming an association to share ideas but the choice of the Super Mods to put this on the Front page in a bid to thrive on the prevailing state of mutual distrust between Religions, just to promote Hate is nothing short of Disgusting. For goodness sake, this thread should be left in the Religious section.
This thread that concerns muslims now fuels hate abi?,but when it concerns Christianity and GODS ministers its a comic relief for both muslims and so called christians,humans are just funny,this is a lesson for the Christians,see as the muslims has united in the defense of their religion,u all should learn to stop making a mockery of ur Faith,nobody can mock CHRIST he is GOD,that's why islam is always a threat because they hv one voice when it concerns their religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / Share Your Eid Pictures. / Being Romantic, A Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.