Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions (1012 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Ten Promised Paradise-bound Companions / My Heroes: The Companions Of The Prophet: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
The love of the prophet,the messenger is operative.
And the love of his companions is light, With proof.
Whoever knows Allah is his Creator,then let him not cast a lie at Abu bakr, neither at Abu Hafs.
Neither at the khaleefah,Uthman bn Affan.
As for 'Aliyy,his degree is well known. For a house does not stand except on pillars.
Verily, I'm pleased with a ransomed,the second in the cave.
I'm already pleased with Abu Hafs,and his well wishers.But I'm not pleased with the murder of the elderly man in the house.
Every companions; for me is an example,a symbol.
Will anybody spike me for this my talk
Oh Allah! If you know that I don't love them except for Your sake,do save me from hell!
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by rmaubsiau(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
may ALLAH(SWT) be pleased with them all (the sahabas you mention)
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by LagosShia: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
There was a companion who left Islam for Christianity.are we to love him too? Or abu bakr and umar are the only two that make up "the companions"?

What happens to the love of the Messenger (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as)? The love of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) is ordered in the Quran-Verse of Mawaddah.why leave those whose love is ordered by Allah (swt) to group thousands of men under the title of "companions",many of whom are of questionable character and moral standing? Of course that is not to say there were no good,pious and honorable companions.there were in fact many.but the point is why dwell on a group with a generalized title without distinguishing among its members to impose loving them? You must have known well that muslims do not agree on all the sahaba.we should either dwell on the ones all muslims agree on,or dont raise the topic at all if you are to cite abu bakr and umar under the generality of "companions".
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by lanrexlan(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
busar: The love of the prophet,the messenger is operative.
And the love of his companions is light, With proof.
Whoever knows Allah is his Creator,then let him not cast a lie at Abu bakr, neither at Abu Hafs.
Neither at the khaleefah,Uthman bn Affan.
As for 'Aliyy,his degree is well known. For a house does not stand except on pillars.
Verily, I'm pleased with a ransomed,the second in the cave.
I'm already pleased with Abu Hafs,and his well wishers.But I'm not pleased with the murder of the elderly man in the house.
Every companions; for me is an example,a symbol.
Will anybody spike me for this my talk
Oh Allah! If you know that I don't love them except for Your sake,do save me from hell!
At bold,wait they are coming Lol.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
lanrexlan: At bold,wait they are coming Lol.
seen one already grin
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2013
LagosShia: There was a companion who left Islam for Christianity.are we to love him too? Or abu bakr and umar are the only two that make up "the companions"?

What happens to the love of the Messenger (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as)? The love of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) is ordered in the Quran-Verse of Mawaddah.why leave those whose love is ordered by Allah (swt) to group thousands of men under the title of "companions",many of whom are of questionable character and moral standing? Of course that is not to say there were no good,pious and honorable companions.there were in fact many.but the point is why dwell on a group with a generalized title without distinguishing among its members to impose loving them? You must have known well that muslims do not agree on all the sahaba.we should either dwell on the ones all muslims agree on,or dont raise the topic at all if you are to cite abu bakr and umar under the generality of "companions".
Allah is pleased with all of them.Don't worry yourself about the companions but mostly about yourself.
As for the one that left Islam for Christianity, do you still regard that one as a sahabah? Maybe you can help us to define who a sahabah is.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2013
LagosShia: There was a companion who left Islam for Christianity.are we to love him too? Or abu bakr and umar are the only two that make up "the companions"?

Allah is pleased with all of them.Don't worry yourself about the companions but mostly about yourself.
As for the one that left Islam for Christianity, do you still regard that one as a sahabah? Maybe you can help us to define who a sahabah is.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by LagosShia: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2013
busar: Allah is pleased with all of them.Don't worry yourself about the companions but mostly about yourself.

Bingo!

If going by the above is your yardstick to choose who is and who isnt a sahabah,then we have nothing to disagree about.in fact we are in the same boat.

Since the one that left Islam cannot be regarded a sahabah,then how can you say Allah (swt) is pleased with "all of them"?that one was once among the sahabah,you'd agree with me.now the question you need to answer to get in touch with reality: do you still regard the one that insulted the Prophet (sa) on his deathbed,calling him delirious,a sahaba?he is among those you praise,for the hint so you can identify him.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2013
What's the fuse all about,Lagos shia? I was expecting this though cheesy
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by lanrexlan(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
LagosShia:

Bingo!

If going by the above is your yardstick to choose who is and who isnt a sahabah,then we have nothing to disagree about.in fact we are in the same boat.

Since the one that left Islam cannot be regarded a sahabah,then how can you say Allah (swt) is pleased with "all of them"?that one was once among the sahabah,you'd agree with me.now the question you need to answer to get in touch with reality: do you still regard the one that insulted the Prophet (sa) on his deathbed,calling him delirious,a sahaba?he is among those you praise,for the hint so you can identify him.
Lol,he was among the foremost people to accept Islam and migrated with the prophet(pbuh) to Al-Madinah.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah At-Tawbah 9:100 -And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith).Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him.He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise),to dwell therein forever.That is the supreme success.You guys like focusing on the misdeeds of these certain companions as if you guys are saints and free from error.They were humans and do err also,why don't you focus on what they did for Islam? Does these Sahabas commits what can take them out of the fold of Islam?
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
LagosShia:

There are some that did worst than that before they accepted islam. We are not eligible to speak ill of the companions because of their shortcomings. And mind you,we can never reach their status no matter how pious we are.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by AlBaqir(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mr Mod. You scare of my PEN (reply) to the ops? Lol.
Its not new again, that act of hidden and deleting thread/comment/reply!

Honestly I was even expecting 2 or 3 days ban. Or na weeks or months you have on the table now?

Its just a shame that you continuously restricting people from reaching the truth. Even if our reply or thread threaten your belief, the lest you could do is counter-reply not hidden or deleting.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by harmeenart(f): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Then he should no longer be referred to as a companion. A companion is a person that accepted islam during the lifetime of the prophet, saw him and died as a muslim.

The prophet loved them, all of them, his companions and his household.....so,why shouldnt we love those he loved.
Moreover, Muslims work with evidence. Did prophet say we should hate them. What is clear to us is that the prophet loved them, so we love them. May Allah save us from error.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2014

A companion is someone (male or female) who had met the prophet, believed in his message and DIE believing in it. I guessed your problem was u dont know the meaning of a companion.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by busar(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Sheykul Islam:

I guessed your problem was u dont know the meaning of a companion.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Well i wasnt expecting anything less from lagosshia and his bid'ah brothers. Allah has praise the efforts of the companions in verses of the Qur'aan their sacrifes can NEVER be reached and have continously been felt even after 1400 years, an UNBEATABLE RECORD. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THEY WERE THE BEST GENERATION OF MUSLIMS. Among them some where even granted paradise while they were still Alive. If i were u i, i would be worried about what will happen if i die with such beliefs. Allaah is pleased with them
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by AlBaqir(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
^You and this unreasonable argument. Lol.

Is it a crime to share similar believe as the holy Qur'an which says Sahaba are not all righteous? Qur'an says there were pious ones among them as there were crook staunch hypocrites among them.

Is it a crime to believe in the words of the prophet himself as well as confession of certain companion among themselves?

You do not care to ascribe sinful acts to the prophet but always very ready to defend the sinful acts of certain companion.

In the word of the prophet:
"On the day of resurrection you will be grabbed from the left, and I will say: 'where are they (being taken) to?' It will be said: "To Hell, by God. ' I will say: "my Lord! These are my companions'. It will be said: 'You do not know what they did after you. From the time you left them they never ceased to apostatize. ' I will say: 'Away with him, away with him, woe to him who changed things after me. And I do not see anyone of them being saved except that he will be like a forlorn sheep".
(Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 7 p. 209, vol 4 p. 94, 156; Muslim vol. 7 p. 66).
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by golpen(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Al-Baqir:
^You and this unreasonable argument. Lol.

Is it a crime to share similar believe as the holy Qur'an which says Sahaba are not all righteous? Qur'an says there were pious ones among them as there were crook staunch hypocrites among them.

Is it a crime to believe in the words of the prophet himself as well as confession of certain companion among themselves?

You do not care to ascribe sinful acts to the prophet but always very ready to defend the sinful acts of certain companion.

In the word of the prophet:
"On the day of resurrection you will be grabbed from the left, and I will say: 'where are they (being taken) to?' It will be said: "To Hell, by God. ' I will say: "my Lord! These are my companions'. It will be said: 'You do not know what they did after you. From the time you left them they never ceased to apostatize. ' I will say: 'Away with him, away with him, woe to him who changed things after me. And I do not see anyone of them being saved except that he will be like a forlorn sheep".
(Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 7 p. 209, vol 4 p. 94, 156; Muslim vol. 7 p. 66).

And are you or ALLAH (swt) the one to pin point those that are hypocrites amongst the companions? Or did HE assign the job to you?

You better fear ALLAH and stop all these rubbish you waste your life on criticising people you never met. Think more of what you grave will look like and prepare for your end and (pray it is jannah)
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by AlBaqir(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
golpen:

And are you or ALLAH (swt) the one to pin point those that are hypocrites amongst the companions? Or did HE assign the job to you?

You better fear ALLAH and stop all these rubbish you waste your life on criticising people you never met. Think more of what you grave will look like and prepare for your end and (pray it is jannah)

It is a shame you decided to shun Qur'an and your prophet and Islamic history; and embrace claims that ALL companions of the prophet (saws) were pious sahaba.

Love and Hate cannot occupy the same heart.

Allah described the munafiq among the sahaba in several verses of the holy Qur'an. A whole chapter was even revealed and named after them. They are like a coin with one side having Allah's name and the other side devil's. Since there's a thin line between truth and falsehood, a mu'min should rather becareful not to be fooled and embrace the side of the coin of hypocrisy in which Allah's name is engraved. One would have enter Jahanam before realizing its the other side of the coin that has pushed him.

During the lifetime of the prophet, the door of forgiveness was widely opened for them as described in many verses of the Qur'an. Alas! They persisted in hypocrisy till Qur'an promised them the lowest pit of Jahanam. What many of them did after the prophet (saws) was even worst compare during his lifetime. .

When Qur'an says there were some hidden munafiq (Tawbah vs 101) It would have been eternally difficult for generations after the prophet (saws) to recognize them had he (saws) not revealed the signs to recognize them.

May Allah guide us aright.
Re: The Love Of The Messenger And The Companions by golpen(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
You have started with your epistles... Did any of those mention these people you accuse?

You should better learn from my foolish words. ALLAH has not assigned anyone's judgement to you, so even if you think they are the ones being referred to, you have no gain in ALLAH punishing them, so focus on yourself on becoming a better person. Blasphemy against others is not sanitary. Please help yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed / Lessons From Hadith 4 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Valentine's Day - Its Reality And Ruling (Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.