Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit (7487 Views)

****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS**** / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Don't Buy A Car Without This Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2012
[b]If you own a newer Peugeot Car (1996 model and newer) or intend buying one, you should know that the brand has evolved from the hardy mechanical workhorse such as the 504 and 404 to a complex beauty of electronic components.

While the electronic components make the car a lot safer to drive, they have given rise to a new monster of a problem

[color=#990000] OUR MECHANICS!!!

Modern Peugeot Cars, like other cars use sensors all over the car to determine if the whole system is working properly and if one of the components in the car fails or is not working well, the check engine light comes on, warning you of trouble to come.

Now, our mechanics, while being good at the mechanical side (ie. Changing parts) always resort to trial and error(and possibly more damage) when tracing faults beyond their common field of expertise.

I've been a victim (yes victim) of this quackery as I've been using a Peugeot 307 bought brand new since January 2008.

95% of mechanics have no idea of what the Check Engine light means

The remaining 5% would Bill your wallet from your pocket ( I was charged 5000 only last year for someone that keyed in my VIN code to stop my radio beeping after chaging my ECU once (which I just recently discovered is still working) with this same device that is up for sale): Reprogramming of keys costs roughly 15,000 here in Port-Harcourt - you can do this free of charge with this gadget

With this tool, you can do all that an authorized Peugeot Dealer does. It allows you to perform complete diagnostics of all from 1996 till present models via the OBD II connector (The Software would show you the location of this when you select the type of Peugeot you want to scan.

Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes, this Peugeot specific tool performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. This diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).

It displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description along with report printing or copying to your clipboard.

It clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.

It displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Temperature and also activates particular actuators (e.g. turns on fuel pump, locks/unlocks wheel or doors, cuts off fuel, etc)

Contents of the Pack are:

Main unit (1 pc)
Diagnostic cable (1 pcs)
USB cable(1 pcs)
Power cable clips( 1 pair)
Latest version Software CDs

Pre-Requisites

For Best Results, you must have a Windows XP Computer for this to work properly.

Please Note : Cannot be installed on systems running Windows 7 64bit : This interface kit is not co[/b]mpatible with SONY VAIO Laptops.

Condition: BRAND NEW

Reason for Sale: Business

Price: N35,000 30,000

[/color][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2012
Picture...

Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2012
Very handy gadget to protect you car from "death"
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2012
Does more than the typical code reader you buy, this is for Peugeot specifically?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2012
Perfect accessory for your Peugeot
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2012
GoodNight cool
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2012
2nd Goodnight
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2012
Morning
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2012
Comes with latest diagnostic software...
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2012
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2012
Hallo?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 3:35am On May 12, 2012
Hi
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by VolvoS60(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2012
Does the device work on other automobiles apart from peugeot? renault? citroen?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2012
VolvoS60:

Does the device work on other automobiles apart from peugeot? renault? citroen?

It doesn't work for Renault, Its made strictly for Peugeot and Citroen Brands.

Thanks for your Interest.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by VolvoS60(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2012
OP,

thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by tdie: 4:52pm On May 15, 2012
Hi; would this work fully for a 2003 pug 307 (pre facelift)?? Am expecting my new 307 in a few weeks and would love to get this diagnostic kit if its compatible.
Whats your absolute last.price.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2012
t-die:
Hi; would this work fully for a 2003 pug 307 (pre facelift)?? Am expecting my new 307 in a few weeks and would love to get this diagnostic kit if its compatible.
Whats your absolute last.price.

Yes it would work with that but Do you have a Windows XP system to use it with?

I'd call back lets talk on the Price.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2012
Bump cheesy
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2012
grin
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2012
PING!!!
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2012
TGIF
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2012
New stock available
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by cutetotalk: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Same Kit My 1st Ripper Called Peugeot Mechanic Uses
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Price reduced with new stock. Please remember you need a PC running Windows XP (not xp mode) to run it.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by RapzyJ: 2:16pm On May 14, 2013
Do you still have this kit and how much is it? How can I get ur contact phone number. Thanks.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2013
RapzyJ: Do you still have this kit and how much is it? How can I get ur contact phone number. Thanks.

Give me your number let me call you, Or email upscholar200@yahoo.com.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
New Stock Available!

Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Just arrived
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Here
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by seritech: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Can u deliver the device on purchase? Asaba. Let me know.
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by AdeMagnus: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
How can i contact you to get this kit... I hope it will work for my 607...and what is the last price?
Re: Peugeot Owners!! Program New Keys, Read & Clear Faults, Etc With This Kit by bigx(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
seritech: Can u deliver the device on purchase? Asaba. Let me know.
Sorry I missed this.

Yes that's possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks / Need A Toyota Haice Bus / Tokunbo 1999 Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.